First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my CSX update showed my rail car was placed in the 'customer area'. Nice to see a status update. Only a few hours by truck to Granger now once it gets on a truck.
Thanks for the update. Now we wait for the truck...
Sponsored

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer called next day to say that it was delivered to rail yard.
my CSX update showed my rail car was placed in the 'customer area'. Nice to see a status update. Only a few hours by truck to Granger now once it gets on a truck.
I am in the same status waiting for the Granger delivery, starting to get really excited.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Note:

The CSX tracker will update from "Arrived at [rail yard]" to "Dropped off at customer location [rail yard]"

Assuming that means the train left the rail car there to be unloaded. Also assuming that's the last update you'll get from CSX and the next steps are rail yard team driving it off the rail car and parking it and then transport picking it up for the dealership.

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Love
Reactions: Cat

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was starting to wonder if the reason why mine is stock in purgatory was because of the tow package but I see from the spreadsheet that broncos with the two package have been delivered. So I’m back to my conspiracy theory that it’s my priority number. I’m watching my dealer on the United tracker and Broncos are being delivered, just not mine.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brutalized again!

Estimated Delivery 01/24/2022

Get back to work you stupid rail car workers! 😜

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking at the 12/20 week spreadsheet and noticed that most of our builds were in three lines (denominators on the "place in line" column)- one has 873, one has 1106, and one has 1114.

Other than those numbers, the rest of the builds are scattered across many different line totals - 31, 338, 161, 213, 252, etc - and almost every single one is a Black Diamond. And almost every single one is held up.

Something definitely going on with the Black Diamonds in our build week
I didn't update the spreadsheet but when the 2nd window stickers became available my place in line changed. I was 163/873 but on the new WS it is 87/561 and no blend date is listed. Mine is a BL and the last change on the tracker said built 1/04. Not sure what all that means besides I have no idea where my Bronco is.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was starting to wonder if the reason why mine is stock in purgatory was because of the tow package but I see from the spreadsheet that broncos with the two package have been delivered. So I’m back to my conspiracy theory that it’s my priority number. I’m watching my dealer on the United tracker and Broncos are being delivered, just not mine.
I just received a message from my dealer, sort of State of the Affairs for the Bronco from pending orders, to built but not delivered and those getting ready to order. One of the things they mentioned was constraints for new builds and the 2 they specifically called out are Paint Protection Film or the Towing Capability.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received a message from my dealer, sort of State of the Affairs for the Bronco from pending orders, to built but not delivered and those getting ready to order. One of the things they mentioned was constraints for new builds and the 2 they specifically called out are Paint Protection Film or the Towing Capability.

that’s not the issue. Click my profile and see a couple of pages earlier my story. Friend and I built same day but I was a couple hundred before him that day, 100% same build including Tow package.
mine is stuck in production since Jan 03 his has shipped and updated everything in the tracker.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is a 2 door base, with nothin fancy (2.3 MT, mod bumper, aux switch and keypad entry) and its stuck in purgatory.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that’s not the issue. Click my profile and see a couple of pages earlier my story. Friend and I built same day but I was a couple hundred before him that day, 100% same build including Tow package.
mine is stuck in production since Jan 03 his has shipped and updated everything in the tracker.
OK, I remember reading your story. There is a thread by tedweb asking if any other MY21 had not been shipped. Good luck especially given you have a FE

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just took a look at the spreadsheets of earlier build weeks and the percentage delivered is terrible. 12/6 is showing only 13.5% delivered. 12/13 is better with about 45% delivered. Our week and 1/3 is running around 20%, so there has got to be a ton of Bronco's sitting around in various states of completion or waiting for shipment. There has been a ton of rumors from chips to water pumps to unknown QC holds. Only thing that is constant is that it all seems completely random. Look at who has received pictures of their Bronco's over various weeks. It's like the camera randomly goes off. What a shitshow. Not sure why I'm surprised after 550+ days of watching this.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great, yet another tracker with no update…
7B761289-4E4C-4D6D-9792-F6F0E0D07BFE.jpeg
I get the same. Been DGA for weeks after the 01/03 "production date" showed up in the pizza tracker.
I don't know what the MIC number is, but I'm 13 in front of you. :D

edit: But you are 2 ahead of me in the build number (177 vs. 179)
They must have "imagined" mine on a busy day, 94/1106

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the same. Been DGA for weeks after the 01/03 "production date" showed up in the pizza tracker.
They must have "imagined" mine on a busy day, 94/1106
You should add your build to our spreadsheet. Your 94/1106 fits right in with the no mods group.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was looking at the 12/20 week spreadsheet and noticed that most of our builds were in three lines (denominators on the "place in line" column)- one has 873, one has 1106, and one has 1114.

Other than those numbers, the rest of the builds are scattered across many different line totals - 31, 338, 161, 213, 252, etc - and almost every single one is a Black Diamond. And almost every single one is held up.

Something definitely going on with the Black Diamonds in our build week
Agreed!
Sponsored