Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow Table 9'ers, its been a month since our Blend Date and still no idea wtf is going on. Who else is starting to get extremely frustrated with it?
I’m with you. I get an email now whenever United Road Logistics is bringing vehicles to my dealer. That will be my cue to get excited. I need to stop hitting the trackers. It’s a waste of time.
It is very annoying. I have a blend date of 12/22 with no updates other than "In Production 01/03" and EDD of 01/29. I doubt it will be here in 8 days if it's not built.
Welcome to the club. I am in the same boat
You and I are very close together in this situation. Both have similar builds and are very close sequentially. I suspect when one of us gets the green light we both will.
Yup, I think all of us in the early 12/22 blend date will magically all find out together. I'm still thinking end of the month before we learn anything.
Another view of Table 9.
12B9DB1E-7C83-4A33-813D-37F3231FE812.jpeg
Yup, yup, yup, yup….. sigh…..😩

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally off topic but can anyone suggest a website where I can order an OME rim for my 2015 Subaru? Turned to see what the boy was eating in the back seat and touched the curb pretty good.

Lucky for him, he's so cute ....

IMG_0701.jpeg
We have been using a rim refurb guy down here. He has the whole show; furnace to heat and straighten if needed, fill and shape and then re-finish. See if there is a similar service in your area. Otherwise happy hunting on E-bay.

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok y’all. Here we are at the end of the day on the fourth day of my Bronco sitting in the railyard just an hour away. I’m about to lose my ish. Nobody puts my green baby in a corner.

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok y’all. Here we are at the end of the day on the fourth day of my Bronco sitting in the railyard just an hour away. I’m about to lose my ish. Nobody puts my green baby in a corner.
i'm so with you...mine's been in the rail yard since last thursday or friday! it's driving me crazy and i almost don't even want it anymore...

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all my Table 9 friends;
Saw this on another thread and apparently Karen is the rep you want to speak to. She has all the info.
karen is the ULTIMATE person to get on the CS line....I called yesterday to check on my build, she was able to tell me it had been built, shipped, and even gave me the rail car info....

I think she's actually there at Ford and has access to info that maybe these other people answering the phone don't bc maybe they are just outsourced call center help with limited info. But, yea, Karen is the gold standard.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Patiently Waiting. Do u know if it can be installed at the dealer or as an accessory?
I don't see why not. It was $495 at the plant and then the fee was waved. Dealer may bump you up on that. Talk to your dealer and see what they say.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all my Table 9 friends;
Saw this on another thread and apparently Karen is the rep you want to speak to. She has all the info.
Some of us at table 9 have a friend of a friend on the inside that is checking in on our broncos. I know my rail car number is the least of my issues. I wish I could worry about what train it was on.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said mine would probably get here today or tomorrow. If tomorrow, I can’t pick it up til Sunday since they don’t have anyone in the service dept on weekends. He also said he has seen it take 12 days for vehicles to get from the rail yard to the dealership, and I’m on day 6. At this point today, it’s looking like another broncoless weekend for me.

But I haven’t bought any more parts yet today.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you are curious I would shoot Jeremy an email. He has the rail car number. I wouldn't be surprised if its not in Lawrenceville already.
My BaseSquatch been in Lawrenceville since Sunday night. Still holding strong on a 1/24 edd. Monday. Monday. Monday.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m with you. I get an email now whenever United Road Logistics is bringing vehicles to my dealer. That will be my cue to get excited. I need to stop hitting the trackers. It’s a waste of time.
Hey sorry,
How do I get to track United?
Maybe theyll have my Bronco coming from Atl to North Ga..
appreciate

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group IMG-4734b

Its a crappy day here in GA. Otherwise I would have gotten better pictures. Picked it up last night and am absolutely in love with it. It has been such a long journey since July 13th 2020. It still doesn't feel real that its in my drive way. I love it and just want to drive it everywhere. Today, I drove it to get breakfast, get lunch, get beer, and pick up my kids in front of their school. All separate trips

I highly recommend getting your windows tinted at the dealer if you can. It makes such a huge difference. I should have taken more pics. The Carb gray with all the black accents look really good together. If you have a Wildtrak or one with the carpeted floors, definitely get the floor mats. My dealer was cool and threw all those in as well as the trunk mat.

I thought I told my dealer to add the steps. I didn't realize it wasn't on my final order summary from Ford (my fault). I just ordered some the GoRhino steps today. I'm 6' 5" and fall out of it. My kids and wife have to jump. I have to get something.

The headliner looks a lot thicker than some of the old 2021 pics I saw. The stereo is fine during the winter. There is zero bass though. I'm probably going to hate it in the summer when the top is off.

Fortunately I work from home, so the gas mileage will not affect me. If I ever have to go back into the office I'm going to pay a fortune. It sucks gas like crazy. Hopefully, we can get back to affordable gas in the future.

Update: better pic

EE946B95-1617-460B-814C-40DE7FDECA32.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: