Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Home Day 1

First impression - 6 degrees this morning the Heated seats, and steering wheel were incredibly warm!! No remote start because of the manual - would have been nice this morning

The throw on the manual is surprisingly tight (short) for a truck - I like it
Revs out of 1st gear pretty quickly - I don't depend on the tack but a slightly larger display would be nice
Nice ride / Pretty quiet - even with the SAS package
LUX stereo is good - my kids will enjoy the bass! lol
It sits pretty tall - on the fence about side boards or a step
Lots of stuff to learn the dealer gave me the basic review but need to spend some time. First new vehicle since 2015. The Owners Manual is built in to the very large and clear screen, with videos.
Couple of nice features in Ford Pass like zone lighting, where its parked, and vehicle information.
Need to get a screen protector.
Plenty of room room in the front seat - haven't been in the back seat lol
The charging pad is nice - don't need your phone WAZE, etc. is on screen with Apple CarPlay

Take a good look at pickup - I had to have some scratches buffed out to the top - one small discoloration on the top. Need to vacuum the headliner it's dusty or shedding? I was glad that the dealer did not mount the front plate or bracket.

Specific to the Cyber Orange, I really like that the interior trim and stitching match the exterior.

Overall after my first drive - pretty excited, love the look of the 2DR, the Cyber Orange paint, and the Manual Transmission. The stereo is good and it's really fun to drive. The only off road I've done so far is the driveway! lol

If you haven't gotten your Bronco, hang in there they are worth the wait and FORD seems to getting vehicles out.

If you've gotten yours enjoy it, Bronco ownership its a pretty cool club. Got lots of looks this morning.

If anyone has any questions, let me know ....

1643300102254.jpeg

1643300123405.jpeg
Thanks for the Day 1 First Impressions!
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, Cat! I cannot wait to see yours. I have been most excited for, well, myself, of course...but closely followed by you, @Jazer, @LadyBronco, and @knownhuman. Can't wait for all of you guys to take delivery! Oh, and also all the folks who have been waiting without any info, like all our Table 9 folks...
I'm a week into mine now and I keep looking for excuses to drive it!

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll believe it when it's in my driveway. For some reason I'm a bit skeptical about their "trackers".
At Day 564, I agree...but to keep my sanity I believe that any change in status is "progress". Or I may be on an episode Punk'D. The roller coaster of emotions cannot be healthy for us.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all, I really have no words.

34C18000-9862-41DC-8249-127CB4A76E66.jpeg
Since you have no words...
"Is this that damn thing you've been talking about for the last 2 years? Thank goodness!" - Your Dog

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since you have no words...
"Is this that damn thing you've been talking about for the last 2 years? Thank goodness!" - Your Dog
She’s also very skeptical about the downgrade in space available to her in the 2dr Bronco vs the big ass (too big in my opinion) BMW X5 she’s used to. On the other hand, she can get pets at stoplights now, which was not an option before…

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a week into mine now and I keep looking for excuses to drive it!
I'm with you on that. I've driven it almost 200 miles within a 9 mile radius. That has been a ton of small trips.

Sponsored

trippc3

Wildtrak
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you look at your window sticker? It sounds like your place in line may be in the first 200/1106. There is a few of us that have no mods popped or and progress since 1/3. We've tried to think of every possible reason but none make sense. It's like they pulled the first 200 broncos and set them aside.

If you can, go to the first page and look at the spreadsheet and add your info.
Of course, I’m #101… I’ve added my info to the spreadsheet, so I’ll just keep an eye on everything like the rest of us I guess. Glad to be part of the club I guess :)

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course, I’m #101… I’ve added my info to the spreadsheet, so I’ll just keep an eye on everything like the rest of us I guess. Glad to be part of the club I guess :)
They say misery loves company so welcome aboard. :ROFLMAO:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not a surprise anymore. In fact, I expected it. Have all the truck drivers quit?

Estimated Delivery 02/04/2022