First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I have to wait til the morning to actually take delivery the dealer got a shipment of vehicles and were trying to get it all done today but it took awhile for all the loan paperwork and what-not to be done. I did get to take it for a test drive and it was awesome. So tomorrow at 10am I should be all set. One thing I'm really impressed with the size of the 12inch screen that thing is massive. I can't wait to get it home and set it all up.
Sponsored

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SHE IS HERE a day ahead of schedule and so dirty. Pick up tomorrowā€¦.feels like Christmas Eve!

0A0E6CF4-26BA-4AA9-A555-98669FF5CCF4.jpeg

5087845E-D318-4ACE-9099-50BE49EC98E5.jpeg

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the Day 1 First Impressions!
Looks like you have a similar build ... just an FYI - the package you have will have lane departure ... first time (maybe second or third) your Bronco starts shaking don't panic its the lane departure. I though I blew a tire or something! LOL

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer just called and said my Bronco is sitting in a train car but still at MAP. Hopeful itā€™s heading south by this weekend. My tracker status shows Shipped.

also, after seeing pictures of the train track outside of LA, I feel for any of you that have to get your Broncos shipped to California.

Jp90

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well after 18 months I am grateful to say she is officially mine! Canā€™t wait to take this beast off-road! Huge thanks to Lawrence Hall Ford in Anson, TX for honoring MSRP and making the whole experience as good as they could have. See you on the trails.šŸ¤™
C33CB0D0-5D50-4644-BDA8-A9600B1239E0.jpeg

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After mine was built on 1/5 they set the EDD as 1/23. I believe on 1/7 the EDD changed to 2/1 and never changed after that. It arrived at the dealer on 1/19. So there is the possibility you'll get it sooner.
no email or update from Ford on my WT but they sent me an email for a Raptor..:ROFLMAO:...Ford just ship my WT already.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EDD unchanged here. Still 2/9-2/15 to San Diego. Sat in Emporia, Kansas for 10 days and then booked it from there to just east of Los Angeles, California within 30 hours. Here is to hoping it doesnā€™t sit in a lot forever waiting to get to the dealership. šŸ¤ž
mine is still showing 2/19 to San Diego but still no updates..hopefully we get our Broncos by the end of February.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yal.

Ima gettit together and put a focus on communicating where I stand with my Bronco
in a day or so.
Itā€™s mine. Itā€™s home.

Been a hellofa row.

All the love 6G.

39E9B1D3-A1D0-45A8-9F00-B63B19C54F8C.jpeg

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you have a similar build ... just an FYI - the package you have will have lane departure ... first time (maybe second or third) your Bronco starts shaking don't panic its the lane departure. I though I blew a tire or something! LOL
My daily driver has been a 2011, so this should be interesting!

Sponsored

mixiao

Wildtrak
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E63, Hyundai Pallisade, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the dreaded push on the tracker to 2/23, yesterday. Now I get an email from Ford to Drive a Bronco. I'm like the dealer already gave me a demo bronco for two weekends. I've gotten the flag, the calendar, the poster, all the sh1t they sent us. I don't want to drive another, I want to drive mine.

Tell me to go pick it up in Detroit or wherever it is right now, and I'll drive it down to Florida. I'll take that invitation. They should just say, it's missing the hitch or whatever the heck they're waiting on and send the truck down.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 8.47.47 PM

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not a surprise anymore. In fact, I expected it. Have all the truck drivers quit?

Estimated Delivery 02/04/2022
Iā€™m tellinā€™ yaā€¦weā€™re getting fucked on the west coast. Iā€™ve been so angry this past week I could kick a puppy.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m tellinā€™ yaā€¦weā€™re getting fucked on the west coast. Iā€™ve been so angry this past week I could kick a puppy.
Iā€™m with ya ā€¦blend inn12/23 delivery 2/08???maybe

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my license plates in the mail today. Still no Bronco. How sad is that? Iā€™ve already made the first monthly payment, already paying insurance on it, already has platesā€¦Bronco was already on the train when I did all the paperwork. Never would have thought it would take a month (and counting) for it to get here.

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my license plates in the mail today. Still no Bronco. How sad is that? Iā€™ve already made the first monthly payment, already paying insurance on it, already has platesā€¦Bronco was already on the train when I did all the paperwork. Never would have thought it would take a month (and counting) for it to get here.
Damn! I thought youā€™d have it already! Where is it right now?
Mines in San Bernardino but who knows how long itā€™ll sit waiting on convoy.
Sponsored