Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn! I thought youā€™d have it already! Where is it right now?
Mines in San Bernardino but who knows how long itā€™ll sit waiting on convoy.
Yeah, mine has been in Milpitas for twelve days now waiting to go that last 50 miles or so. I read other people griping about it taking a week to make the last leg of the trip and remember thinking how angry I would be if it took a week to get it after it got off the train. Now my tracker is showing that it will spend twenty days in Milpitas. Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m just so pissed off that I donā€™t think I can even be happy when it gets here.
Sponsored

1972and2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! I thought youā€™d have it already! Where is it right now?
Mines in San Bernardino but who knows how long itā€™ll sit waiting on convoy.
Iā€™m with you. San Bernardino is 2 hours away, but our Broncos may be two weeks away.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m with you. San Bernardino is 2 hours away, but our Broncos may be two weeks away.
Iā€™m not really sure why we canā€™t just go pick them up at the rail yard. I can think of several reasons: canā€™t put miles on the odometer, needs to be checked out by a technician before being released for the customer to drive itā€¦but I have a car trailer. What if I went and got it, and towed it to my dealership? What would their excuse be? Liability for damage in transit? Hell, it has already been on my insurance policy for a month. Iā€™ll sign a fcking waiver, I donā€™t care, just give me my fcking bronco already.

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, mine has been in Milpitas for twelve days now waiting to go that last 50 miles or so. I read other people griping about it taking a week to make the last leg of the trip and remember thinking how angry I would be if it took a week to get it after it got off the train. Now my tracker is showing that it will spend twenty days in Milpitas. Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m just so pissed off that I donā€™t think I can even be happy when it gets here.
I feel your pain on that one :( my tracker still says 2/9-2/15 so Iā€™m trying not to lose hope but I can definitely sympathize with the frustrations everyone on the west coast is feeling with this process.

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Praying itā€™s not the case but ā€œonly time will tellā€ *sigh*

Sponsored

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think my patience can stretch until the end of February (Hubs comes back from deployment soonish). I will need my Bronco soon unless we share our solo vehicle right now. :/ hopefully truckers wonā€™t delay us.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is a load of crap.

From the Owners Checklist for Delivery:

Ensure you receive your Price Protection Certificate for MY21 orders pushed to MY22, that were ordered prior to March 19, 2021. Dealers have a system called Smart VINCENT that will provide a code to apply to the vehicle for the price protection.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/price-protection.30423/

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#12
Thanks for the links. Did you get your Bronco yet, and if so, did you get the price protection money? Did they just deduct it from your total?

I originally ordered a Badlands, but changed it to the Base. According to the link you posted, I still get the money as if it was a Badlands because I didn't change my order until after they took the snapshot.

I'm just wondering if the dealer automatically keeps all of the rebate now because you know... "inflation" or what. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Thanks!

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well after 18 months I am grateful to say she is officially mine! Canā€™t wait to take this beast off-road! Huge thanks to Lawrence Hall Ford in Anson, TX for honoring MSRP and making the whole experience as good as they could have. See you on the trails.šŸ¤™
C33CB0D0-5D50-4644-BDA8-A9600B1239E0.jpeg
Is that the squat h? The bead locker rings look a little darker than I thought they would?

Sponsored

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called this morning and itā€™s in San Diego! Now letā€™s see how long it waits to get from the railyard to my dealer (also in San Diego)

Last edited:

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that the squat h? The bead locker rings look a little darker than I thought they would?
No, that's the optional 33" wheels on the badlands.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger Bronco now showing as delivered! Must have been late in the day as I was just in touch with them yesterday afternoon.

Now I sit not so patiently and wait for them to open this morning and for them to hopefully tell me it arrived incident free!

pics soon.

Hang in there everyone who doesn't have theirs yet... took forever to go from Michigan to Iowa, but it might finally be home soon!

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 10/26/2021
Order Number 5881
VIN 1FMEE5DP6NLAxxxxx
Delivery Status Delivered
Delivery Details
Granger Motors, Inc.
1704 Sycamore St.
Granger, IA, 50109
Sponsored