Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also wonder if that 1/10 dealer ETA date is based on my original 12/13 build week...
Just looked at the last post from the 11/29 and one of the guys mentioned dealer ETA 12/10-1215
Right?

I know my wife is ready for the thing to get here just so I shut up.
Amen! That's the truth. That's probably why my wife and kids want it here as much or more than I do.
Sponsored

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just emailed my dealer and asked if he could see a build date, this is his response:

Yeah except that’s not a real date. Plant is closed for 2 weeks for holidays.
You will get a new date after Jan 1.

Sorry

Why can't anything be easy? For anyone that has been calling ford, what number are you using? Is it just Ford customer service or something more specific?

Thanks in advance.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just emailed my dealer and asked if he could see a build date, this is his response:

Sorry

Why can't anything be easy? For anyone that has been calling ford, what number are you using? Is it just Ford customer service or something more specific?

Thanks in advance.
Honestly I wouldn’t put my stock in that. I don’t believe there’s been any communication anywhere about the week of 12/20 being shut down.

Sponsored

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly I wouldn’t put my stock in that. I don’t believe there’s been my communication anywhere about the week of 12/20 being shut down.
I agree, but also annoyed he wouldnt just look up the date and make me happy, after all, this thing is costing me 60k. Pretty sure 50 seconds of his time is worth it haha.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t schedule a significant amount of orders for a week they are closed. They are likely closed the week of the 27th however as there haven’t been any public scheduling for that week.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t schedule a significant amount of orders for a week they are closed. They are likely closed the week of the 27th however as there haven’t been any public scheduling for that week.
I totally agree. This is the second time he has said this to me, which is just annoying. If he just looked up the info and gave me a real answer, I would leave him alone. Also to note, I have spoken to him 3 times total and one of the times was to order the Bronco. I'll call Ford and see what they say.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I totally agree. This is the second time he has said this to me, which is just annoying. If he just looked up the info and gave me a real answer, I would leave him alone. Also to note, I have spoken to him 3 times total and one of the times was to order the Bronco. I'll call Ford and see what they say.
Is it your sales person or GM or are they one & the same? Maybe they have someone else there that is more knowledgeable. I found I got my answers much faster when I called. I’ve had emails slip through the cracks.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry

Thanks in advance.
Total BS. Your dealer is seeing 12/24-1/2 as a “two week” stretch. I would be willing to wager a large sum of money that the factory churns out Broncos on 12/20, 12/21, 12/22, and 12/23. Closed 12/24-1/2.

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it your sales person or GM or are they one & the same? Maybe they have someone else there that is more knowledgeable. I found I got my answers much faster when I called. I’ve had emails slip through the cracks.
I'll start with Ford on the phone. Thinking the dealer is lazy. This is the salesman i'm speaking with. May have to call the GM tomorrow otherwise.

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Total BS. Your dealer is seeing 12/24-1/2 as a “two week” stretch. I would be willing to wager a large sum of money that the factory churns out Broncos on 12/20, 12/21, 12/22, and 12/23. Closed 12/24-1/2.
If mine is built that week, I will be sure to call and make it well known he was wrong. No reason to push me off. If i called every day , then yes, push me off. 2 calls over 3 months doesn't mean nagging.

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll start with Ford on the phone. Thinking the dealer is lazy. This is the salesman i'm speaking with. May have to call the GM tomorrow otherwise.
Omg what an unsurprising dealer response. And this is why I have more faith in this forum for than the “my dealer said” threads…..
Your dealer contact is lazy and ignorant. It’s as simple as that.
Sponsored