Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group E12E661B-810C-4141-ACB7-1C5081003760

maybe I missed it but does the tear tag code mean anything?
Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Asked my dealer for the rail car number, it's fun tracking it

Hoping it arrives next week so I can pick it up next weekend because I already have a trip up to that area planned so it saves me a second trip

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. You, me and Baconator are in a race until the end.
Still no movement for me either. Like someone else my production was moved to Jan3 on Monday night and I’m still sitting in production. I thought the production week was 12/20 but it must have moved to 1/3?

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker is not working for me at all today, on any device. I was moved to "in production" with a 1/3 date on Monday night, and no updates since.
Yes same here I was moved to 1/3 with no update at all. Still sitting in the production bubble

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that it's shipped, time to get lined up to put on my toys... How will this look with:
RockSlider Steps, Level kit (I'm on crutches, can't lift too much or I won't be able to get in), BodyGuard Baja Front Bumper with Black hardware, Winch, Bronco old style badges, rear cargo cover, and a few other things. So excited to get going on this!
ps.... Anyone want to buy a capable front bumper or rock rails? Prefer not to ship so Utah or Idaho is best.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group E12E661B-810C-4141-ACB7-1C5081003760
Sent you a DM about the rock rails. I'm in UT...

Sponsored

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe I missed it but does the tear tag code mean anything?
Short answer: It's the software version installed into your Bronco's computers.

This has come up a few times, so just for kicks I'm going to be bold and go ahead and add a column to the tracking sheet; if it messes anything up, please feel free to undo/reorganize as necessary -- let's all put our Tear Tag codes in there and see if there's any correlation we can follow!

The quality auditor in me also thinks we could make columns for EACH option (e.g., have a column for "package" and select none/mid/high/lux), which would make it easier to do the graphs... But, I think it's a little too late for that now! 😉

Anyway, for more details on the "Tear Tag codes," see my earlier post here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-12-20-21-build-week-group.26928/post-1090071

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still showing zero movement....On the spreadsheet I'm seeing a lot of you are getting positive movement that's awesome....I'm really happy for all of you. As I mentioned in one of my earlier post, I believe it has something to do with SAS option or possibly the TOW package....I'm seeing quite a few people getting positive notifications so I have to believe at some point the remaining few of us from build week 12/20 will get some good news....

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still showing zero movement....On the spreadsheet I'm seeing a lot of you are getting positive movement that's awesome....I'm really happy for all of you. As I mentioned in one of my earlier post, I believe it has something to do with SAS option or possibly the TOW package....I'm seeing quite a few people getting positive notifications so I have to believe at some point the remaining few of us from build week 12/20 will get some good news....
I hope so. I have both SAS and Tow and all of the sins. So maybe that’s why I have no movement?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker is not working for me at all today, on any device. I was moved to "in production" with a 1/3 date on Monday night, and no updates since.

call your dealer ... I finally did and they told me that it was built and waiting shipment

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same as you. Not sure it's it options or just being at the end of the line.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you get something soon!

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update this morning and it has shipped! Estmimate 1-20 through 1-26. We shale see if the weather holds out.

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same as you. Not sure it's it options or just being at the end of the line.
I also have SAS and TOW - maybe there is a holdup with one of those.
Sponsored