First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It would go into production late '22, your mods would pop March of '23 with an EDD of Apr 21, 2024.

Ford's new revenue stream is going to be advertising on the tracking sites. Think of all the clicks they'd get.
I placed an order October 2021, soft top, no tow package and they told me
Use the CSX number and follow the instructions in the tracker post. My car is currently in Ohio.

TTGX is the car initials. The number starting with 9 is the actual car number.
Where's your bronco now? I haven't heard from my dealer, but I'm fairly certain we are on the same train to WA.
Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good Morning 12/20 Group! It sounds like this week will be a good delivery week for many. In keeping up with other groups most of the estimated dates are over estimates so I think we will have some more First Batchers on the road soon!

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good Morning 12/20 Group! It sounds like this week will be a good delivery week for many. In keeping up with other groups most of the estimated dates are over estimates so I think we will have some more First Batchers on the road soon!
a good morning indeed. My estimate is the 24th. Hopefully I score the rail number today. (Supposedly shipped Thursday; so hell it could already be off the train and sitting in a yard waiting on a truck right?)

anyway I get the feeling she’s coming early.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 12/22 blend and show in production as of 1/3. Ford customer service said I have a delivery window of 1/23-29, but all of the trackers just show in Production, not even built much less shipped. I'm hoping it's a tech issue, but not sure what to think and worried that I'm stuck in QC or something.
I haven't seen any movement since the 1/3 (from 12/20 when the module tear tag became DGA) production date showed up on the pizza tracker.

I can only assume something got ****** up along the way and its stuck in QC hell.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No new updates for me on Monday morning. Still showing estimated delivery of 01/29. Rest of the trackers are the same - showing no build dates or mods.

I emailed Chapman to see if they are showing more info on their end. I am still skeptical. I believe it when I see it.

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pizza tracker changed overnight to shipped, delivery estimate held at 1/15.
No change to Backdoor tracker ( built, delivery estimate 1/9-1/15), and convoy tracker still shows pending.
Maybe getting it by the end of the week?

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed an order October 2021, soft top, no tow package and they told me

Where's your bronco now? I haven't heard from my dealer, but I'm fairly certain we are on the same train to WA.
I have not checked, it will be several days before it gets past the Mississippi.

mpoteet

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 79 CJ5, 78 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a "built" date of 1/5 and an estimated delivery of 1/9-1/15 by convoy to TN. Does that sound realistic?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No new updates for me on Monday morning. Still showing estimated delivery of 01/29. Rest of the trackers are the same - showing no build dates or mods.

I emailed Chapman to see if they are showing more info on their end. I am still skeptical. I believe it when I see it.
Nothing new for me either as I still show in production as of 1/3. I'll keep my fingers crossed as I'm hoping that we might be part of the same shipment to Chapman.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still show an ETA of 1/16. After all of this an early arrival would be a Big surprise!

Back Door Tracker not working, WS disappeared. (Although downloaded)

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To anyone who may be taking delivery of a MY22 this week - Please post the process of how the price protection worked. Thanks in advance!

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a "built" date of 1/5 and an estimated delivery of 1/9-1/15 by convoy to TN. Does that sound realistic?
I've got a build date of 1/04 and est. delivery of 1/13-1/19 to Nashville by convoy. We're close to the same estimate but I bet it takes longer. Hope I'm wrong.

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't seen any movement since the 1/3 (from 12/20 when the module tear tag became DGA) production date showed up on the pizza tracker.

I can only assume something got ****** up along the way and its stuck in QC hell.
I'm with you. I think there's a bunch of us in limbo with no updates.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pizza tracker works for 10 minutes once every few days for me :( no updates, backdoor link still just shows scheduled for production...this is getting old lol. oh and our 12/6 build still hasn't shipped according to the trackers.:poop: