First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor / 13’ GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wait from Built to Shipped is KILLING ME. Tomorrow marks 1 weeks of waiting. ETA still says this Saturday 1/15
Join the club, I was built 12/21 and still haven’t shipped. 3.5 hours away from the plant. Current shipping estimate is 1/21/22. Brutal.
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, the sticker inventory went pretty quick and I've ordered some more. ETA 1/17/21.
I have to order them in smaller batches to ensure I don't get stuck with a bunch that don't get sold, so please bare with me as we will definitively try to get everyone taken care of without losing money, :)

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Join the club, I was built 12/21 and still haven’t shipped. 3.5 hours away from the plant. Current shipping estimate is 1/21/22. Brutal.
So frustrating.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of stock already??
Yeah, there was a lot of people that bought more than 1 of each sticker this time. I'll keep ordering them until people quit buying them though.

Sponsored

CactusJuice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no movement on my Bronco. (Estimate Delivery of 1/9 - 1/15). Rail tracking still says Illinois on 1/2/22.

At what point do new vehicles show up in dealership inventory? Is it when the vehicles hit the lot?

My dealership shows eleven (11) 2022 Broncos and of course mine is not one of them. Congrats if your Bronco was delivered to San Tan Ford.

Sigma1180

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no movement on my Bronco. (Estimate Delivery of 1/9 - 1/15). Rail tracking still says Illinois on 1/2/22.

At what point do new vehicles show up in dealership inventory? Is it when the vehicles hit the lot?

My dealership shows eleven (11) 2022 Broncos and of course mine is not one of them. Congrats if your Bronco was delivered to San Tan Ford.
My dealership showed mine last night. Not much info on it, but the VIN is the same. Hopefully that means things are moving in the right direction

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just spoke to my dealer and my Wildtrak just chilling at the plant still. The wait is killing me. Long Island New York isn’t too far lol

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blended 12/22 and my modules are still not turned on. Where does the truck sit while it’s waiting for modules to be turned on? I suspect the hard top is holding my Bronco from being completed. I haven’t ordered anything special on mine like PPF that would require it to go to another line unless the tow pack causes to go to another line. I’d like to see the modules turned on?

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wait from Built to Shipped is KILLING ME. Tomorrow marks 1 weeks of waiting. ETA still says this Saturday 1/15
I'm on day 15

TennesseePA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2008 ES350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Want to talk about an agonizing situation? I live just south of Nashville, TN but I have a friend who owns a dealership in Georgia. Just checked the CSX tracker and it says my rail car just departed for Nashville. My truck is going to be passing through the yard that I drive by twice a day on my way to and from work. Then it has to go on down to Atlanta before it gets to the dealership.

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blended 12/22 and my modules are still not turned on. Where does the truck sit while it’s waiting for modules to be turned on? I suspect the hard top is holding my Bronco from being completed. I haven’t ordered anything special on mine like PPF that would require it to go to another line unless the tow pack causes to go to another line. I’d like to see the modules turned on?
I believe tow package does get added on a separate line, sadly. But I would expect your modules to come on as it leaves the primary line, so that’s weird.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Backdoor tracker is the only thing working for me still, and vehicle status code is still PROD 🥲

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Called CSX and went through the prompts.

The Rail Car number my dealership gave me arrived in Tampa two days ago.

My Dealership is an hour away from Tampa.

Looks like I might actually get a Bronco delivered soon. If the Tracking is correct???
Sponsored

Last edited: