Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious if anyone in Buffalo/WNY got their bronco yet?
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group D7CC120F-D50C-49E6-8768-9493809B3746

so when yours comes in can we get a bills mafia table smash?
Sponsored

StacheSgt

Big Bend
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone with a non-sas that plans on upgrading tires? I’m considering upgrading to on/off-road AT tires and bumping up to a 33inch on my big bend. Most of my driving will be commuting on road with the occasional camping trips and upstate NY snow storms. Anyone have any recommendations? I’ve heard good things about Cooper AT3’s and of course KO2’s

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no idea at this point I’ve received no communication since the email for the tracker.
Same. Other than the weekly off-rodeo stuff.

My dealership has never been very communicative either. People are driving floor models past their 6m hold and I still don't know if mine is built or not. :/

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same. Other than the weekly off-rodeo stuff.

My dealership has never been very communicative either. People are driving floor models past their 6m hold and I still don't know if mine is built or not. :/
Well I’ve resulted to swinging by the train yard for ford( only 10 mins away) to check me and a 12/13 are most likely on same train

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone with a non-sas that plans on upgrading tires? I’m considering upgrading to on/off-road AT tires and bumping up to a 33inch on my big bend. Most of my driving will be commuting on road with the occasional camping trips and upstate NY snow storms. Anyone have any recommendations? I’ve heard good things about Cooper AT3’s and of course KO2’s
I've got some "35s" waiting to go on. 315/70/17 Falken Rubitrek. supposedly very comparable to the WildPeaks but less road noise. Those are going on my Black Diamond, gonna throw the stock wheels and tires on my wife's big bend. I have heard good things about the AT3s and the K02s but my cousin has a wheel and tire shop and hooked it up with the Rubitreks.

Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Use a smart phone. A computer doesn't offer the account signup.
It was a little finicky, got it to work but had to switch from mobile to "desktop site" on my phone browser's settings, back n forth a few times to get the "not a robot" option and the "register" box. Stick with it and it'll eventually work

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who's got parts piling up while they wait for their bronco to arrive? So far I have the following waiting:

Rough Country 2" level kit
Rough Country Tailgate Table
Curt Hitch
Ditch Lights
5 Fuel D681 17x9 +1 offset on Falken Rubitrek 315/70/17

and i have a cart full of accessories for the back seat molle panel (first aid kit, bottle holders etc)
Nice, i only have lasfit ditch lights for now, but your list will be giving my search bar something to do 😂 thanks!

StacheSgt

Big Bend
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got some "35s" waiting to go on. 315/70/17 Falken Rubitrek. supposedly very comparable to the WildPeaks but less road noise. Those are going on my Black Diamond, gonna throw the stock wheels and tires on my wife's big bend. I have heard good things about the AT3s and the K02s but my cousin has a wheel and tire shop and hooked it up with the Rubitreks.
Less road noise is definitely a big one for me. I don't need something crazy aggressive or as big as 35's but something a bit beefier than the stock 32's would be nice lol

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is on its way to Granger… slowly.

Been tracking using the CSX phone number.

Made decent progress down into OH, and then to East Chicago, now its been sitting there for over a day.

Not sure how far it makes it on rail before a truck picks it up.
Mine is also on its way to Granger, do you have an ETA for the end of the month ? If so were probably on the same train.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice, i only have lasfit ditch lights for now, but your list will be giving my search bar something to do 😂 thanks!
I have a problem, where I cannot leave anything stock lol. The wheels I got are a dark bronze, so i might be color matching a few items on the bronco as well depending how it looks :ROFLMAO: . I've gone through a lot of vehicles in the last 4 years because up until my corvette they've all been boring cars. I'm really looking forward to something new and fun to mess around with

Sponsored

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Less road noise is definitely a big one for me. I don't need something crazy aggressive or as big as 35's but something a bit beefier than the stock 32's would be nice lol
I got peer pressured into the 35s by my friends with 4Runners 🤣 I was planning on 33s. I have a short commute so i figured why not. I'm used to getting 13mpg anyways lol

StacheSgt

Big Bend
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got peer pressured into the 35s by my friends with 4Runners 🤣 I was planning on 33s. I have a short commute so i figured why not. I'm used to getting 13mpg anyways lol
Sounds like you have some pretty great friends! I also have a short commute only living 10 minutes from my job :LOL: I'm going from a Subaru Crosstrek that gets high 20's MPG to the Bronco so I'm trying to sacrifice as little as I can in that regard.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like you have some pretty great friends! I also have a short commute only living 10 minutes from my job :LOL: I'm going from a Subaru Crosstrek that gets high 20's MPG to the Bronco so I'm trying to sacrifice as little as I can in that regard.
My last "Daily Driver" (I've been working from home since Covid started) was a 2011 chevy caprice cop car, bought with a blown engine and put a lightly built LS3 in it. dyno'd at 500hp and got a cool 13mpg on a good day in atlanta traffic. And i had to run premium. so this will be a nice little upgrade lol

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, my advice if you are at all concerned with MPGs is to not buy the Bronco. You will probably get around half the MPGs of a Subaru. You can drive it like a baby and put small highway tires on it, and it might improve but it will still suck. Either buy the Bronco thinking "I don't give a shit about the MPG" or buy something else imho.

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220112-085502

So I'm guessing I'm either in Jersey now, or will be at some point 🤔. Says inactive so I'm not reading too much into the map. But it's now another link to track. Along w/ pizza that still says 1/04 in production and an eta of 2/04. Still no emails and dealership is 🦗. But on the plus side 3 0 0 is on the horizon
Sponsored