Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use all Apple products ... its frustrating. My dealer was able to see more than I could.
FWIW..it seems to work on my apple products. I'm not enough of an expert to advise what you should try, but it does seem possible.
Sponsored

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, I'll definitely keep you posted. When mine popped up on the dealer website there were a couple others. I imagine since there aren't enough to fill up one truck they could add other dealers. Alpharetta is in between Lawrenceville and Kennesaw.
I just checked palsapp.com and now I am fully populated with dealer and freight bill number. I’m guessing that means it’s loaded? 🤞

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just checked palsapp.com and now I am fully populated with dealer and freight bill number. I’m guessing that means it’s loaded? 🤞
Nice. You got me excited there. I just checked and it is still Pending :cry: . What was your EDD showing on the pizza tracker and backdoor link? Mine says EDD of 2/1 and range of 1/26 - 2/1. That sucks we came in on the same train but my ride will sit there for an extra two weeks.

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's this 4dr BD purgatory we're all stuck in. I was really hoping to see some movement on the trackers this morning but nada.
Also, I see you're up in the Roc, may have to drive up there for a garbage plate to drown my sorrows 🤣
can't just be 4 doors, i'm a 2 door black diamond in the same exact purgatory too :(

Sponsored

Sigma1180

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

can't just be 4 doors, i'm a 2 door black diamond in the same exact purgatory too :(
@Mtns2Climb I escaped today! 4D BD, going to pick up this morning. Just showed up at the dealer nothing on trackers

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did end up talking to my engineer friend at Ford (worked on the 2.7 i guess) on Sunday who mentioned a quality hold waiting for higher ups to catch up and sign off on the builds, so it seems likely whatever is going on is simply a backlog of administration, but he didn't seem concerned about it. I'd wager the holidays and model year turn over exacerbated it all

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Table of 9 is a disappointing place to be....no communication no movement on any of the trackers....just another day of nothing!!!!
I’m really tired of being at table 9….
12/23 blend, stuck in 1/03 In Production, no updates of any kind on any tracker whatsoever for weeks.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did end up talking to my engineer friend at Ford (worked on the 2.7 i guess) on Sunday who mentioned a quality hold waiting for higher ups to catch up and sign off on the builds, so it seems likely whatever is going on is simply a backlog of administration, but he didn't seem concerned about it. I'd wager the holidays and model year turn over exacerbated it all
I figured some sort of quality hold was/is the cause, nice to hear some sort of info on it.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does he know anything about the 2.7 failures that are happening?

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m really tired of being at table 9….
12/23 blend, stuck in 1/03 In Production, no updates of any kind on any tracker whatsoever for weeks.
I'm in the same boat. The early blend 12/22 broncos are all stuck without even mods popped. From the other earlier build weeks it looks like QC usually gets resolved in 3 weeks from the "in production" date, which is 1/3/22 for me. So my expectation at this point is early next week it will go to "Built" and released for shipping. My current EDD is 1/31/22 and I look at that as a "ship by" date at this point. I'm thinking mid February for an actual delivery date.

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does he know anything about the 2.7 failures that are happening?
He did, and laughed it off as a fluke batch of parts. I asked how widespread and he said it "isn't even a thing" so i'd presume, as others have seemed to figure out, that it was a crummy batch and hopefully will be a non-issue going forward.

He expressed compliments towards both engines, tbh, but really was a fan of the 2.7. I never considered it due to the 7 speed, but I get the feeling it'll be a small blip compared to all the other frustrations we've had :)

Sigma1180

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did it show built or shipped on the trackers or stuck in production?
Just showed up shipped this morning with delivered
Sponsored