Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey sorry,
How do I get to track United?
Maybe theyll have my Bronco coming from Atl to North Ga..
appreciate
No results came up with my VIN on United. It was on the JCT Palsapp.
Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

IMG-4734b.jpg

Its a crappy day here in GA. Otherwise I would have gotten better pictures. Picked it up last night and am absolutely in love with it. It has been such a long journey since July 13th 2020. It still doesn't feel real that its in my drive way. I love it and just want to drive it everywhere. Today, I drove it to get breakfast, get lunch, get beer, and pick up my kids in front of their school. All separate trips

I highly recommend getting your windows tinted at the dealer if you can. It makes such a huge difference. I should have taken more pics. The Carb gray with all the black accents look really good together. If you have a Wildtrak or one with the carpeted floors, definitely get the floor mats. My dealer was cool and threw all those in as well as the trunk mat.

I thought I told my dealer to add the steps. I didn't realize it wasn't on my final order summary from Ford (my fault). I just ordered some the GoRhino steps today. I'm 6' 5" and fall out of it. My kids and wife have to jump. I have to get something.

The headliner looks a lot thicker than some of the old 2021 pics I saw. The stereo is fine during the winter. There is zero bass though. I'm probably going to hate it in the summer when the top is off.

Fortunately I work from home, so the gas mileage will not affect me. If I ever have to go back into the office I'm going to pay a fortune. It sucks gas like crazy. Hopefully, we can get back to affordable gas in the future.
She’s a bute!
What percentage on the tint did you go with?

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was delivered and I will be picking it up first thing tomorrow!! I can’t believe it’s finally here.

0F2FC824-24B0-4C68-B4DF-C51513F69076.jpeg

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She’s a bute!
What percentage on the tint did you go with?
I asked the general manager and he didn't know off the top of his head. I just told them I wanted to match the back and I don't care if its not the "L" word. I'm pretty sure its 20% or lower. I'm leaning towards lower.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 0F2FC824-24B0-4C68-B4DF-C51513F69076

Its a crappy day here in GA. Otherwise I would have gotten better pictures. Picked it up last night and am absolutely in love with it. It has been such a long journey since July 13th 2020. It still doesn't feel real that its in my drive way. I love it and just want to drive it everywhere. Today, I drove it to get breakfast, get lunch, get beer, and pick up my kids in front of their school. All separate trips

I highly recommend getting your windows tinted at the dealer if you can. It makes such a huge difference. I should have taken more pics. The Carb gray with all the black accents look really good together. If you have a Wildtrak or one with the carpeted floors, definitely get the floor mats. My dealer was cool and threw all those in as well as the trunk mat.

I thought I told my dealer to add the steps. I didn't realize it wasn't on my final order summary from Ford (my fault). I just ordered some the GoRhino steps today. I'm 6' 5" and fall out of it. My kids and wife have to jump. I have to get something.

The headliner looks a lot thicker than some of the old 2021 pics I saw. The stereo is fine during the winter. There is zero bass though. I'm probably going to hate it in the summer when the top is off.

Fortunately I work from home, so the gas mileage will not affect me. If I ever have to go back into the office I'm going to pay a fortune. It sucks gas like crazy. Hopefully, we can get back to affordable gas in the future.
Very Nice. That was the color my wife wanted me to get to match her Q5.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1642808984657

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very Nice. That was the color my wife wanted me to get to match her Q5.
Haha. I was going to get Rapid Red but my wife told me I was too old.

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I literally have only seen 1 in my town.
I haven't seen any around me! Be prepared to plan extra time to do anything. If you go to the gas station or store 10 people will swarm you in zero degrees to ask about it...lol!

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha. I was going to get Rapid Red but my wife told me I was too old.
Funny, I was a Rapid Red order and they discontinued it for MY22. Now it's Cyber Orange and it matches the Bad Lands accents.

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks amazing! 😍 Nice color combo! Thanks for the other details too.

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Bronco Pic

After spending a week in a railyard 15 miles away I was finally able to pick it up today. That was a frustratingly long wait but well worth it. 2nd day reservation and was not willing to switch to a soft top.

On a side note.. I know this has been discussed on another thread but I wanted to ask people that may have recently taken ownership of their bronco's. Is the slight smell of burning plastic just the new car burn off under the hood or has anyone else experienced other issues?

Sponsored

medieval7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

that's exactly my build (WT, carb gray, MIC). dealer has my gorhino steps waiting as soon as it arrives and they're putting on K02s. so happy you love it!

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After spending a week in a railyard 15 miles away I was finally able to pick it up today. That was a frustratingly long wait but well worth it. 2nd day reservation and was not willing to switch to a soft top.

On a side note.. I know this has been discussed on another thread but I wanted to ask people that may have recently taken ownership of their bronco's. Is the slight smell of burning plastic just the new car burn off under the hood or has anyone else experienced other issues?
Yes, my F150 smelled like that for the first couple days. Went away after the first hour plus freeway drive.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those who took delivery of your Bronco. How many days did you have to wait for your bronco to go from railyard to dealer?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Table 9 for all of us in the same boat :cool:

D1D1B8DD-CC5E-4A32-B9EA-7A786878B02C.jpeg
Today's Purgatory Party Sad Song:

Where oh where, can our Broncos be?

Oh, the Purgatory Pain
It's driving us insane!
For days we have waited for news
So we too, can join in the hullabaloos.

Oh, how our woes transition
Five weeks ago not getting bumped was our mission.

We're genuinely happy for all of our mates
Who get their new Broncos on their delivery dates.

Who will be next to receive the status
Your Bronco got loaded on some apparatus!

Where oh where, can our Broncos be?
Sponsored