Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For all my Table 9 friends;
Saw this on another thread and apparently Karen is the rep you want to speak to. She has all the info.
You lurking on 1/3!!
Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same lot, my sales rep it’s tremendous and says give in take delivery date before or after. SMH it’s so close and so far away.
How were you able to get info that it's in that lot? Are you also heading to Levittown Ford? Maybe I'm there too 🤞, not getting much info from my dealer at the moment

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How were you able to get info that it's in that lot? Are you also heading to Levittown Ford? Maybe I'm there too 🤞, not getting much info from my dealer at the moment
I was able to look it up, seen that is sitting in jersey and my rep confirmed it’s at the yard. Also mentioned the yard is fucking huge hence the reason it take a while to get cars out of there. Hopefully they will share a truck and we will get them at the same time. What trim and color did you get?

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My truck is going to Sayville

CJW0314

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor / 13’ GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of us at table 9 have a friend of a friend on the inside that is checking in on our broncos. I know my rail car number is the least of my issues. I wish I could worry about what train it was on.
If I give you my VIN would your Friend of a Friend help out a fellow table 9er?!?! Been built for a month, the dagger was driven deeper today when my dealer started taking delivery of 22MY Broncos with a 1/7 Blend date, while I wait on my 12/21 Blend. “It’s waiting on a truck” is not what is going on here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My truck is going to Sayville
Hopefully they will share a truck and we will get them at the same time. What trim and color did you get?
BD 4dr auto 2.3 in A51 w/the mid. Hoping they do share same truck are hitting the LIE in the next week

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BD 4dr auto 2.3 in A51 w/the mid. Hoping they do share same truck are hitting the LIE in the next week
Nice, I got a wildtrak, eruption green, high package with the leather. I hopefully next week we will be playing in our new toys.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco Pic.jpg

After spending a week in a railyard 15 miles away I was finally able to pick it up today. That was a frustratingly long wait but well worth it. 2nd day reservation and was not willing to switch to a soft top.

On a side note.. I know this has been discussed on another thread but I wanted to ask people that may have recently taken ownership of their bronco's. Is the slight smell of burning plastic just the new car burn off under the hood or has anyone else experienced other issues?
Great color. And yes mine smells as well. Noticeable yesterday, that I opened the hood just to see if I could pinpoint it.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those who took delivery of your Bronco. How many days did you have to wait for your bronco to go from railyard to dealer?
Arrived at railyard on Friday. Delivered to dealer Wednesday night. The rumor of 2 to 3 weeks turned out to not be true down here in Atlanta **well at least for me.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been crazy at work the last couple of days. Checking back in still at table 9. No updates here

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Table of 9, I almost wonder if we don’t need to organize a call to Ford Customer Service to discuss our entrées and desert options…..
Sponsored