First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E63, Hyundai Pallisade, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got confirmation from the dealer that the Bronco shipped. Checked the rail car and is now in Ohio on its way to Florida. Hope to see it in Florida by Friday. Although the system said 2/21 as the soonest. Crossing my fingers, It's on the bullet train.
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know we bought these rigs to go through the mud, rocks, dirt, water and whatever else we can get into, but it is just against my nature to let my brand new car get dirty. Mine is currently in the garage and it's raining, so I'm thinking of taking our other car out today.

🤪😂

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we bought rigs to go through the mud, rocks, dirt, water and whatever else we can get into, but it is just against my nature to let my brand new car get dirty. Mine is currently in the garage and it's raining, so I'm thinking of taking our other car out today.

🤪😂
I understand...Ohio roads are covered with salt this time of year and the truck gets dirty so easily. My compromise is to drive it daily, but keep it in the garage overnight to keep the bird sh*t and nosy neighbors away. Also, I want to drive it in the rain to check for MIC top leaks! :)

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still trying to deal with this modular bumper credit. There's apparently supposed to be a certificate number for the money. I haven't seen that. Anyone know where I might find it? Thanks.
My dealer knew about it and included it in the price already. I don't think the buyer ever sees the certificate, I think it is between Ford and the dealer only.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the spreadsheet (which can be found on the first post of this thread) only 48% show as received. Could that be?
I have a feeling most people don't go back and update the spreadsheet after theirs gets shipped. A lot of missing/stale info on there now.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer knew about it and included it in the price already. I don't think the buyer ever sees the certificate, I think it is between Ford and the dealer only.
Interesting. My dealer, who's been very knowledgeable on the Bronco stuff, seems to believe that Ford sends the customer a certificate number.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. My dealer, who's been very knowledgeable on the Bronco stuff, seems to believe that Ford sends the customer a certificate number.
My dealer also has been someone unsure of how it worked and think that I'd get a rebate of some sorts.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that is what the Bronco FAQ says too:
"How does the price protection program work?
Customers who qualify for the price protection program will be provided with a certificate for redemption when taking delivery and purchasing their Bronco two-door or four-door model."

All I know is I did not receive any certificate or certificate number and did not do anything to get the price protection rebate. The dealer did say "You are the first Bronco buyer to get a rebate" (I know, I know "my dealer said") so maybe there are some glitches going on.

What model did you originally reserve/order and what did you take delivery of?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation was a Wildtrak. Order was always a Black Diamond with the HD modular bumper.

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that is what the Bronco FAQ says too:
"How does the price protection program work?
Customers who qualify for the price protection program will be provided with a certificate for redemption when taking delivery and purchasing their Bronco two-door or four-door model."

All I know is I did not receive any certificate or certificate number and did not do anything to get the price protection rebate. The dealer did say "You are the first Bronco buyer to get a rebate" (I know, I know "my dealer said") so maybe there are some glitches going on.

The certificate is through the dealer at the time of taking the vehicle. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM FORD!
I had this come up with my dealer. After a few emails with them, and contacting Ford (according to the dealer) they “found it” and deducted it from the vehicle agreed upon price.

It’s one of those things where you got to be firm but professional when dealing with the situation.

Good luck
G

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The certificate is through the dealer at the time of taking the vehicle. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM FORD!
I had this come up with my dealer. After a few emails with them, and contacting Ford (according to the dealer) they “found it” and deducted it from the vehicle agreed upon price.

It’s one of those things where you got to be firm but professional when dealing with the situation.
Thanks for the info! Mine was a weird situation where my salesperson was out with covid when I went to pick up the Bronco and the owner ended up helping me, but he was not familiar with the rebate. I'm sure we will get it handled. Just trying to figure out where that certificate number is!

bdpbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Feel so lucky to have had mine for about a month now when others out there still waiting. My impression so far is worth the wait (was day 1 reservation.)
Couple pretty common exterior alterations, Bronco script and I painted beauty rings. Ordered cloth interior to save $ for Katzkin seats. Was going to go white or do something close to cactus exterior, but it's so dark inside didn't think would look right. went XT black leather with walnut stitching to match trim. Also cowboy tooled leather bolsters. So much better.

20220210_072333.jpg

20220210_072236.jpg

20220211_160633.jpg

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a feeling most people don't go back and update the spreadsheet after theirs gets shipped. A lot of missing/stale info on there now.
I’ll get on tonight and update. Although it’s likely not going to get here until mid March.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in production with EDD of 02/20. Any guesses on what that will update to in 5 days?
Sponsored