First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the ones that were hanging on to 12/20 just got bumped to 1/10….it never ends around here
I don't know how or for how long but I am still holding on to 12/20
Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

M A P C O O K I E U P D A T E​
Hey y'all,

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who donated to get holiday treats to the MAP line. We ended up with a grand total of $1870, which is...amazing. To say the least.

I spoke with Luca Pastry today, and threw down my credit card, so we're in business. They're gonna get me a breakdown of everything they'll be delivering on 12/20, and of course lots of pics. I'll share all that with you as it comes in.

Thank you also to everyone who has left a note on the card to be delivered with the goods. It's not too late to leave a note--the bakery won't print that out until this weekend. And you need not have contributed to the cookie fund to leave a kind word or two for the factory folks.

I think that's it for now! I'll keep you all posted...

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

M A P C O O K I E U P D A T E​

Hi all--just a note to let y'all know that good things are happening up in Michigan (and not just all the orders starting to go into production...for some lucky folks). This from Barbara at Luca Pastry:
I have been in contact with a few ford employees and we are setting up delivery times as well as possibly increasing the order to feed more of the staff.

As of now we have 37 five pound cookie trays as well as 2 half sheet cakes (complimentary) with the bronco logo on it.

Again, I think it is great what your group is doing and I couldn't be prouder to be part of it.
My dudes and dudettes: That's 185 pounds of cookies and two big-ass sheet cakes with @Jazer 's custom logo on them. Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen (and especially @Cat , @Jazer , and @LadyBronco ... and of course everyone who chipped in for the order).

Big shoutout also to Luca Pastry, who have been awesome. Check them out if you're ever in the Mitten State: Website & Facebook

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I’m officially in the 12.27 build week. It’s changed a few times but I called the order status number and was told my Badlands will be built on Monday.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh wow. You are the only one I’ve heard of sticking in this week so far!

Last edited:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I’m officially in the 12.27 build week. It’s changed a few times but I called the order status number and was told my Badlands will be built on Monday.
Congratulations! Does the backdoor tracker show 12/27? Like @Jazer I thought they moved everyone out of this week. 🤔

nsmiller0807

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Does the backdoor tracker show 12/27? Like @Jazer I thought they moved everyone out of this week. 🤔
Everything still says 12/20 build week. I’m waiting to see if it changes soon.

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everything still says 12/20 build week. I’m waiting to see if it changes soon.
My guess is yours is hitting the blend stage today, but won't be considered "built" until the next business day. The system (or a mistaken call center agent) thinks that's Monday, but it'll really be 1/3.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they kept the 12/20 group to include the week of 12/27. Almost everyone with a 12/20 week has no WS or mods popped yet.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going to Join this thread with my original build date of 12/20, but no movement at all, so I'm assuming my build is/was pushed to this week. Fingers crossed.....or maybe I should go ahead and join the 1/3/22 build week group :-(

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going to Join this thread with my original build date of 12/20, but no movement at all, so I'm assuming my build is/was pushed to this week. Fingers crossed.....or maybe I should go ahead and join the 1/3/22 build week group :-(
There are no builds this week. The assembly line is shut down, but there are folks working QC, shipping, etc.

Hopefully yours went on the line at some point on 12/23 but didn't finish by the time they shut down for Christmas. Most vehicles "blended" on 12/23 fall into that category. Ford's build week is based on the blend date, not the final "built" date.

Most likely it'll be completed on 1/3 and switch to built status shortly thereafter.

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry to crash this party so late. Originally scheduled for 12/20, but have been switched (for now) to 1/03. Call me optimistic, but... ;)
Sponsored