First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m so happy to see many of you have your Broncoā€™s in transit. Congrats! For others like myself, this is agony not even receiving a ā€œbuiltā€ email. (Iā€˜m a 12/6 Blend and 9/2363, WT)

Well itā€™s Sunday in the Detroit area and the Lionā€™s arenā€™t in the NFL playoffs again, thereā€™s minimal snow in Northern Michigan for snowmobiling, so what can I do? Iā€™ve already checked my Trackers and no updates, Iā€™m still ā€œin productionā€ with a EDD of 1/18, which Iā€™m confident will not happen. (Orig 12/19 EDD) So I decided to drive 30 minutes over to the MAP, to see if there was any activity and ask for my WT Bronco. I prepared to communicate my request, using poster board attached to wood stakes:

ā€œOpen the corral and let the 12/6 Broncoā€™s run freeā€
ā€Broncoā€™s deserve to run freeā€
ā€Broncoā€™s shouldnā€™t be corralledā€
ā€œFree our Broncoā€™sā€
ā€Let the Broncoā€™s run wildā€

It was at this point my wife decided not to go with me to the MAP. Upon arriving at the MAP, it was clear Fordā€˜s trying to stage and move the production vehicles as fast as they can and my ā€œsignsā€ were not going to move them any quicker.
- As I pulled down Michigan Avenue, which runs in front of the MAP, three new Broncoā€™s drove across the road heading West. I gave chase but lost them 2 miles up the road. I observed multiple groups of three Broncoā€™s headed somewhere. Eventually, I was able to follow one of the groups to what looked like a railroad staging area, ending up with 3 new Broncoā€™s in front of me and two behind me.
- Accross from the MAP there are two Convoy staging areas, both filled with car haulers, some empty but many getting ready to roll.

I can attest, the MAP is buzzing and hopefully weā€™ll all see our Broncoā€™s very soon.

Note: Other should not take this adventure, as youā€™ll see hundreds of Broncoā€™s and wonder why they just canā€™t let you drive yours home.

Iā€™ll try to attach some pictures. Sorry if theyā€™re fuzzy, no copilot so I cropped them.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group DB610544-329A-49D5-AEA3-E1E5C1E5DEB8
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 71418187-8DB4-4B9B-B5E6-B8049B99D355
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 6ACD5BB4-BCEA-41BE-B97D-BF21439B079A
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group E5E84101-6324-4716-8130-9AFB2984DB31
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 18037EA7-6257-4B78-94CF-A6AF681BE24F
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m so happy to see many of you have your Broncoā€™s in transit. Congrats! For others like myself, this is agony not even receiving a ā€œbuiltā€ email. (Iā€˜m a 12/6 Blend and 9/2363, WT)

Well itā€™s Sunday in the Detroit area and the Lionā€™s arenā€™t in the NFL playoffs again, thereā€™s minimal snow in Northern Michigan for snowmobiling, so what can I do? Iā€™ve already checked my Trackers and no updates, Iā€™m still ā€œin productionā€ with a EDD of 1/18, which Iā€™m confident will not happen. (Orig 12/19 EDD) So I decided to drive 30 minutes over to the MAP, to see if there was any activity and ask for my WT Bronco. I prepared to communicate my request, using poster board attached to wood stakes:

It was at this point my wife decided not to go with me to the MAP. Upon arriving at the MAP, it was clear Fordā€˜s trying to stage and move the production vehicles as fast as they can and my ā€œsignsā€ were not going to move them any quicker.
- As I pulled down Michigan Avenue, which runs in front of the MAP, three new Broncoā€™s drove across the road heading West. I gave chase but lost them 2 miles up the road. I observed multiple groups of three Broncoā€™s headed somewhere. Eventually, I was able to follow one of the groups to what looked like a railroad staging area, ending up with 3 new Broncoā€™s in front of me and two behind me.
- Accross from the MAP there are two Convoy staging areas, both filled with car haulers, some empty but many getting ready to roll.

I can attest, the MAP is buzzing and hopefully weā€™ll all see our Broncoā€™s very soon.

Note: Other should not take this adventure, as youā€™ll see hundreds of Broncoā€™s and wonder why they just canā€™t let you drive yours home.

Iā€™ll try to attach some pictures. Sorry if theyā€™re fuzzy, no copilot so I cropped them.
Didn't happen to see an antimatter blue 2 door basesquatch by chance?

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you all saw the post today about 22s getting delivered with rear stabilizer bars with no notice, since we were some of the last to be built for 21 MY I'm curious if they truly are model year dependant or if they were added to any built past a certain date. Can anyone check theirs?

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Youā€™re my hero and I hope your wife patiently let you show her each and every photo from your worthwhile adventure. (Mine wouldā€™ve cut me off to say, but you didnā€™t see yours did you?!?!)

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope my updates arenā€™t annoying to those that donā€™t have updates yet, but meant to be encoraging that things are moving. My rail car is now on its way from Selkirk (near Albany, NY) to East Brookfield , MA (central mass). Iā€™ve never tracked rail cars, Iā€™m impressed at the sheer number of stops and yards that exist along with the tracker abilities.

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Youā€™re my hero and I hope your wife patiently let you show her each and every photo from your worthwhile adventure. (Mine wouldā€™ve cut me off to say, but you didnā€™t see yours did you?!?!)
LOL. My wifeā€™s exact wordā€™s were: ā€œDid you see yours? (with a tilted head and a smart a- - smile)ā€. I replied: ā€œIā€™ didnā€™t, but Iā€™m off tomorrow, so Iā€™m thinking of taking my drone back to find it!ā€

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well if it is I hope they unload it fast so she can move along. It was sat in Kansas City for two days already.
Was bored today so I stopped by the rail yard. I happened across our rail car pretty quick. It was hard to tell, but the car looked empty and was connected to 4-5 others that all looked empty. Not sure if yours would get unloaded then transferred to another car? Or does it go by convoy to you now?

There were 200+ new Fords sitting in the yard. Looked through and didn't see mine, but I could have easily missed it lol. Probably 10-15 Broncos all sitting out there.

20220116_155744.jpg

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was bored today so I stopped by the rail yard. I happened across our rail car pretty quick. It was hard to tell, but the car looked empty and was connected to 4-5 others that all looked empty. Not sure if yours would get unloaded then transferred to another car? Or does it go by convoy to you now?

There were 200+ new Fords sitting in the yard. Looked through and didn't see mine, but I could have easily missed it lol. Probably 10-15 Broncos all sitting out there.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 20220116_155744
THIS IS SO COOL! Thank you for sharing!

I can't help but wonder if they have to totally unload due to the way they were ordered, then load it back up? Hmmm... I don't think that the rail car # ever changes...

Jentfer1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Get the damn 22s off the trucks and deliver our 21s

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope my updates arenā€™t annoying to those that donā€™t have updates yet, but meant to be encoraging that things are moving. My rail car is now on its way from Selkirk (near Albany, NY) to East Brookfield , MA (central mass). Iā€™ve never tracked rail cars, Iā€™m impressed at the sheer number of stops and yards that exist along with the tracker abilities.
Your updates are NOT annoying! Iā€™m so happy to hear of a WildTrak getting close to delivery. Did you have the LUX package?
Reason I askā€¦..Ford issued a recall mid December for the accident control module and the radar sensor placement. The recall was for Broncoā€™s produced earlier this year, but it might be an issue some of the Broncoā€™s are delayed. Congrats on yours being shipped

Sponsored

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your updates are NOT annoying! Iā€™m so happy to hear of a WildTrak getting close to delivery. Did you have the LUX package?
Reason I askā€¦..Ford issued a recall mid December for the accident control module and the radar sensor placement. The recall was for Broncoā€™s produced earlier this year, but it might be an issue some of the Broncoā€™s are delayed. Congrats on yours being shipped
Good info. I did not get Lux. Itā€™s a mid pkg with 2.7, tow, mic top, mod bumper, tube steps, and brush guard. Iā€™ll upload a pic when it arrives. Like you, the dead silence on this forum Re:Wildtrak has had me concerned and was convinced everything from the top, tow all the way to (crazy thoughts) black/tan seats, graphics/stickers were the hold-ups.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve tried a couple times today to get rail status and it keeps telling me ā€œno status availableā€. Not sure what that means.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

There are multiple broncos in our group that are paused for the moment. Mainly WT and OBX builds. it is agonizing. I am short a car right now which is really why I am frustrated. I cant go buy another vehicle just to take this one. If I wasn't short a vehicle I would just shrug my shoulders and say "well I guess I just have to wait a bit longer" In the beginning I fully expected to wait a while. the problem is you get hopes once you get it built and think you are in the home stretch. just to have it really STREEETTTTCCCCHHH

Great recon though, I really appreciate it. I love when those that live close give some insight. thanks again

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracker updated my EDD tonight from 1/19 to TBD. So guessing Iā€™ll get pushed out again. Patience, I need some patience.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love the fact there is action at MAP shipping.
Hate the fact I saw a bunch of 22's loaded. :cautious:
Sponsored