First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
**Update I figured out if I enter the numbers for TTGX = 81814192 it will work. I am currently sitting in Blue Island, Illinois.

Ok, so I called ford and the best customer service lady (Tricia) answered. She provided me with my rail car number and I've tried to track it with CSX. I assume I'm doing something wrong. I get no status but the lady provided me some information. My rail car is TTGX992290. So when you call CSX do you use the "TT" or the "GX"?
I'm
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zinzys

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F350stx 67merc cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so I called ford and the best customer service lady (Tricia) answered. She provided me with my rail car number and I've tried to track it with CSX. I assume I'm doing something wrong. I get no status but the lady provided me some information. My rail car is TTGX992290. So when you call CSX do you use the "TT" or the "GX"?
Whats the nice ford ladies number?

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whats the nice ford ladies number?
lol, I called 800-392-3673 and at voice prompt I stated "My Bronco Order" I actually got an answer today in less than a minute😳

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
**Update I figured out if I enter the numbers for TTGX = 81814192 it will work. I am currently sitting in Blue Island, Illinois.

I'm
You use "TTGX" and then next prompt will be car number so 992290 in your case.

I had a couple times at the start where I called and it gave me no car found. I'm assuming this was because it was being switched to another rail line or something. For instance, mine started out on CSX and then I think it switched to BNSF in Chicago.

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the marketing support line at Ford today. So now the lady is telling my that yes, she sees that my Bronco has been produced, which is what I've been told since the week before Christmas, but now she's saying it typically takes 8-12 weeks to get it from the produced date, which she told me that was 12/15 for mine. My EDD was 1/9, moved to 1/19, moved to TBD yesterday and today is back to 1/19. So what am I to make of this other than I'm in no man's land? My dealership has told me it's waiting to be shipped. So then why do they ship bronco's made after mine? What is that logic? Just frustrated but I'm not alone and I'm using this post to vent. :confused:

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am very happy to see everyone getting their built email, their shipped emails, their tracking and even their vehicles. But this SUCKS. I am just sitting here. No movement, no info. Blend 12/8 and NOTHING. Who else has received nothing?

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am very happy to see everyone getting their built email, their shipped emails, their tracking and even their vehicles. But this SUCKS. I am just sitting here. No movement, no info. Blend 12/8 and NOTHING. Who else has received nothing?
Preach it! I haven't received anything, blend date of 12/11.

GrizzlySpartan

Black Diamond
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same! I was reading in some September build weeks haven’t had movement either so I guess I can’t complain to much….

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven’t gotten an email since 10/21

Sponsored

Jared1234

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in this club too.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received nothing. Ford CS useless, they just say in production. I guess we are casualties of Fords broken Production control process.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received nothing. Ford CS useless, they just say in production. I guess we are casualties of Fords broken Production control process.
Talked to one lady today and she put me on hold because she was confused why it said “in production” but I had a EDD of 1/18, like she had never seen issues before. We honestly do see more than then and know more than them. They are part time from their personal homes just answering a phone.

Moose84

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For what it's worth, my dealer called a couple weeks ago and said it would be the end of January. Not sure if they have inside info, but they called me. I've been in production since 12/14.
Sponsored