Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are these updating on the pizza tracker or via email?
It's always been the pizza tracker updating the estimated delivery date. As far as emails from ford I've only gotten a production email and build email. My dealership emailed me Saturday to let me know they expect it this week but nothing official from ford.

RangerDanger

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder who’s going to be the first California delivery, seeing as it’s so far.
My guess someone in central or southern California. My train just went through and is almost to the bay area already. Any day now I'm hoping this thing shows up!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My guess someone in central or southern California. My train just went through and is almost to the bay area already. Any day now I'm hoping this thing shows up!
Anybody who thinks "any day now" is gonna happen, please raise your hand... Hope it's sooner rather than later for you, but the track record for convoy from the rail yard being quick is not good...

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Psssst....Fun things are on their way tomorrow for those that got in on this!

271484500_939117146743041_475100907243136152_n.jpg
Kinda sad I missed it but glad I didn’t stress as much

Sponsored

Peteduce

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you tracking by rail? What is your EDD? Asking because i have 24-30th EDD.

RangerDanger

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody who thinks "any day now" is gonna happen, please raise your hand... Hope it's sooner rather than later for you, but the track record for convoy from the rail yard being quick is not good...
To me any day now in my ever long wait for this thing is 7-10 business days 🤣

pplunkett3

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last week my delivery window changed from Jan 9 - 15 to Jan 25 - 31. Yesterday my dealer called and said it arrived. Had been dreading the buying process due to the fear of ADM. Dealer brought out the purchase worksheet and it was MSRP with no ADM. Really happy how smooth the buying process went. After it was run through service and detailed, they brought it out for me and none of the 360 cameras work. I took it home and will have to schedule an appointment with service for it to be looked at. Fingers crossed that it is something simple.

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last week my delivery window changed from Jan 9 - 15 to Jan 25 - 31. Yesterday my dealer called and said it arrived. Had been dreading the buying process due to the fear of ADM. Dealer brought out the purchase worksheet and it was MSRP with no ADM. Really happy how smooth the buying process went. After it was run through service and detailed, they brought it out for me and none of the 360 cameras work. I took it home and will have to schedule an appointment with service for it to be looked at. Fingers crossed that it is something simple.
Did your tracker read built and/or shipped before your pleasant surprise?

broncodad

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badland Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EDD is today and has not changed. only 2 hours from MAP but not optimistic that’s happening. But…at 2:46a this morning the illusive built email arrived. Fingers crossed there’s still hope for delivery this week. Keep you all posted. What a crazy rollercoaster. Can’t wait for everyone one of us to be cruising soon.

Peace and blessings everyone.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 207415DE-80E3-4BE7-928A-B3C109AF2E54

Sponsored

pplunkett3

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard about issues with the 360 cameras? I can't seem to find anything through my searches. When I press the camera button it goes to a blank screen and after a few seconds it says cameras are unavailable. We did not notice the issue until after the service department was closed so I took delivery of the Bronco and have my fingers crossed that it is a simple fix.

Mullmom

Badlands
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are these updating on the pizza tracker or via email?
Mine was pushed to 1/24 as well. I am trying not to lose my $hi# but it makes it difficult when people are getting their MY22 and just ordered in October. Reserved 7/14/20, ordered 1/20/21, Blend 12/8, first EDD 12/19, then 1/18, now 1/24. I’m 3 hours from Wayne MI. 😩

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was pushed to 1/24 as well. I am trying not to lose my $hi# but it makes it difficult when people are getting their MY22 and just ordered in October. Reserved 7/14/20, ordered 1/20/21, Blend 12/8, first EDD 12/19, then 1/18, now 1/24. I’m 3 hours from Wayne MI. 😩
The worst is sitting in production purgatory. Been there since 12/6. I haven’t experienced as many EDD pushbacks as most. Original EDD was 12/31, pushed to 1/30. I’m pretty confident this will be pushed yet again. Last time they updated my EDD 4 days after it was supposed to be delivered.

Ok Trout

Outer Banks
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins '15 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how or why, but our EDD updated on both pizza and manage trackers last night and moved up a week to 1/24-1/30. I haven’t been tracking the rail car but I have to assume it’s on a train and headed here to Ok. Im just going to hang tight and hope I get a call from my dealer next week before we head out to San Diego on the 26th…. Be nice to have it sitting in our garage when we left rather than on their lot for a few additional days.
Sponsored