First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine went from 1/18 to 1/24. Tracker still shows in production 12/10. I am thoroughly digusted with the lack of communication from Ford
I cannot like this post enough!
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine went from 1/18 to 1/24. Tracker still shows in production 12/10. I am thoroughly digusted with the lack of communication from Ford
If you haven't availed yourself yet, have a look at the Tracking Spreadsheet we've been maintaining. You'll see that there's a LOT of us still waiting on that elusive 'Built' email. That 'boat' we're all in is starting to take on Yacht dimensions.

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you haven't availed yourself yet, have a look at the Tracking Spreadsheet we've been maintaining. You'll see that there's a LOT of us still waiting on that elusive 'Built' email. That 'boat' we're all in is starting to take on Yacht dimensions.

The boat 👆🏼

Jentfer1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any convoys being shipped or delivered this week

Sponsored

Zinzys

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F350stx 67merc cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious as to how you are able to track cars going to dealer?
When I got set up with my receipt number it attached to my dealer next day I got email when I opened it it listed a truck delivery from night before of vehicles delivered to my dealer with vin and descriptions

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been stuck in Omaha for three days. Personally I love that city, but I really wish my new toy would GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many of you have been told your Bronco is built, however it reads “in production”? I have been told that they are waiting for it to be picked up for delivery from Michigan to Jersey. Is there any expected wait time from this point on? Current EDD says 1/30.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How many of you have been told your Bronco is built, however it reads “in production”? I have been told that they are waiting for it to be picked up for delivery from Michigan to Jersey. Is there any expected wait time from this point on? Current EDD says 1/30.
If you haven't availed yourself yet, have a look at the Tracking Spreadsheet we've been maintaining. You'll see that there's a LOT of us still waiting on that elusive 'Built' email Even more waiting to be shipped. That 'boat' we're all in is starting to take on Yacht dimensions.

Add your info if you like also.

Mullmom

Badlands
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told the same. Mine has been produced but shows in production. It’s waiting for transport.

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone ever heard of taking delivery from rail yard or place where convoy picks up from rail yard. Sold my car way back when we all thought December was it. It is a 2 hour drive and the Bronco is just sitting there. I emailed dealer, is this even possible? Can’t stand carpooling another day 😳🤣