Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many of you have been told your Bronco is built, however it reads “in production”? I have been told that they are waiting for it to be picked up for delivery from Michigan to Jersey. Is there any expected wait time from this point on? Current EDD says 1/30.
I'm showing in production. I was told by dealer that it was built and in transit. He "said" he couldn't get a rail car #
Sponsored

Omnipotent24

Wildtrak
First Name
Illan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called ford again, was told that even though the delivery date is showing 1/23, the vehicle is still in production from what she is able to see and that the actual finished production date for the broncos in that set of production is 1/31.

On her end it was showing that the bronco is going to be in production until 1/23. I said how is that possible if I was told it was already in transit and to be delivered from 1/17 to 1/23, and my pizza tracker is showing 1/23 delivery. She replied don't go by the pizza tracker. When it passes the production stage you'll get the email, and that's when we will also see that its out of production but right now its showing still in production and the end date for final production for this set is 1/31, but your seems to be out by the 23rd.

Then I proceeded to tell her/ask how can this be possible if my blend date was 12/08 but it actually went into production 12/09 and that was the last update I got before it went cold turkey. She then said yea I see that it went into production on 12/09, I said yea so how is it that It went into production 12/09 I get a delivery date for 1/13, I call for update and get told its just showing in production then I get a new delivery for 1/23, so I Call back and now get told that its in transit, I call you today and its now still in production, how do you explain that, my original blend is 12/08 my rotation number is **** my bronco is the **** to be built on the line that day she then says how are you seeing all that where did you get this information I said its all on my window sticker! she said wow that's a lot more information than I have and repeats that all she can see is what she previously stated.

(at this point I just determined that these ford costumer service reps don't really have much info and are only able to see what we see for the most part with a little extra small details like the production ending on 1/31 for that Production set of broncos.)

Her final suggestion was to call my dealer that they should have more info, And to keep calling to see if any changes happen but to wait till 1/31 since that's the final production date for the set of bronco in that production wave. I said dealers have even less info then you. I know more about my bronco then my own dealer.

For the record i spoke to her with respect and reminded her that its not her fault. She can only say what she has access to and also what your job allows for you to say, so to know that I'm not mad or frustrated with her. We had a few laughs and that was that.

P.S.
I ain't reread this shit so good luck if its all over the place.

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So…..when does Ford communicate to all of us waiting on a 2021 build? Its mid-January and its been radio silence for so many of us. While I can see this continuing into Fenruary, at some point they have to at least communicate prior to the end of the month, no?

2021 make year being delivered in February 2022 and beyond? Gotta be some type of communication with options/info soon

Maybe the intent is for us to hang the “limited edition” poster in winter, use the calendar and flip it until we get to Spring, lay in the hammock in the summer, fall asleep and forget we even ordered this truck

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many of you have been told your Bronco is built, however it reads “in production”? I have been told that they are waiting for it to be picked up for delivery from Michigan to Jersey. Is there any expected wait time from this point on? Current EDD says 1/30.
Jason, That’s what our dealer says, the exact same thing, but the tracker does not say built. My EDD is also 1/30 and I’m in Southeast Georgia. Mine ships Rail, so it seems unlikely.

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my shipped email today at 5:30 PM. I’ve been tracking my flatcar for a week and it’s been sitting less than a hour from my dealer for 2 days. Just saying the emails aren’t very prompt and you are likely further along the delivery process than your being informed. I hope to post some pics in next few days.

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My daily whine! WT Blend 12/6; Place in Line 9/2363; EDD 12/19 …1/18. …1/24; no “built” email; convoy.

Without additional information, Ford I can only assume one of the following scenarios:
(1) Because I ordered WildTrak body graphics, Ford must have an issue with the decals. So to insure customers are not disappointed, Ford must be flying in an artist from Italy to freehand graphics on each Bronco. The artist must be held up in a two week quarantine period and their paint supplies are held up in a container ship off the port of San Francisco. …yeah, that’s it. I’m sure that why my 2021 Bronco hasn’t been built yet, but some 2022 Bronco’s have been delivered to dealers.

(2) My WildTrak must have fallen off the convey truck on the delivery route to the dealer. I’m worried my Bronco must be lost and alone in a ditch. Why won’t Ford let me activate the Bronco’s GPS locator, the modules are active. I’m confident I can find my little Bronco lost and alone on the mountain roads going from the MAP to northwest OHIO. Oh wait, there isn’t even a two foot elevation change from the MAP to the dealership.

(3) My Bronco fell off the truck and Ford is rebuilding it. My Bronco order has to re-go through Ford’s “easy baked oven” (aka MAP)

Don’t worry about communicating Ford, I’ve got the situation all figured out with my sanity intact. (NOT!!!)

Last edited:

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

GrizzlySpartan

Black Diamond
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same, I am in Jersey also, Fullerton ford in Somerville said my bronco was “produced” but still in production waiting for whatever the hell it’s waiting for to be considered built.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called ford again, was told that even though the delivery date is showing 1/23, the vehicle is still in production from what she is able to see and that the actual finished production date for the broncos in that set of production is 1/31.

On her end it was showing that the bronco is going to be in production until 1/23. I said how is that possible if I was told it was already in transit and to be delivered from 1/17 to 1/23, and my pizza tracker is showing 1/23 delivery. She replied don't go by the pizza tracker. When it passes the production stage you'll get the email, and that's when we will also see that its out of production but right now its showing still in production and the end date for final production for this set is 1/31, but your seems to be out by the 23rd.

Then I proceeded to tell her/ask how can this be possible if my blend date was 12/08 but it actually went into production 12/09 and that was the last update I got before it went cold turkey. She then said yea I see that it went into production on 12/09, I said yea so how is it that It went into production 12/09 I get a delivery date for 1/13, I call for update and get told its just showing in production then I get a new delivery for 1/23, so I Call back and now get told that its in transit, I call you today and its now still in production, how do you explain that, my original blend is 12/08 my rotation number is **** my bronco is the **** to be built on the line that day she then says how are you seeing all that where did you get this information I said its all on my window sticker! she said wow that's a lot more information than I have and repeats that all she can see is what she previously stated.

(at this point I just determined that these ford costumer service reps don't really have much info and are only able to see what we see for the most part with a little extra small details like the production ending on 1/31 for that Production set of broncos.)

Her final suggestion was to call my dealer that they should have more info, And to keep calling to see if any changes happen but to wait till 1/31 since that's the final production date for the set of bronco in that production wave. I said dealers have even less info then you. I know more about my bronco then my own dealer.

For the record i spoke to her with respect and reminded her that its not her fault. She can only say what she has access to and also what your job allows for you to say, so to know that I'm not mad or frustrated with her. We had a few laughs and that was that.

P.S.
I ain't reread this shit so good luck if its all over the place.
This is a great post.

I even called other phone numbers for ford. Got left in hold for 45 minutes before anyone even picked up. Realizing no one was probably there I hung up. I think my next step is to keep asking for another phone number.

I agree customer service is a joke but it’s not these peoples fault. They are not given the tools. Like you, I handle ever call with respect and really try to build a bond.

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went by my dealer today to pickup my expedition. Asked my salesman about mine. He knows I'm anxious but patient. Good news he said he is expecting it at the dealership between 1/29 to 2/2. But I'm not holding my breath. At least I got some info now.

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So…..when does Ford communicate to all of us waiting on a 2021 build? Its mid-January and its been radio silence for so many of us. While I can see this continuing into Fenruary, at some point they have to at least communicate prior to the end of the month, no?

2021 make year being delivered in February 2022 and beyond? Gotta be some type of communication with options/info soon

Maybe the intent is for us to hang the “limited edition” poster in winter, use the calendar and flip it until we get to Spring, lay in the hammock in the summer, fall asleep and forget we even ordered this truck
Buy a share of F stock, pepper their investor relations team, Q4 performance released 1st week of Feb. Earnings call to follow

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went by my dealer today to pickup my expedition. Asked my salesman about mine. He knows I'm anxious but patient. Good news he said he is expecting it at the dealership between 1/29 to 2/2. But I'm not holding my breath. At least I got some info now.
I was told 1/27 by my dealer. It hasn’t shipped yet to Jersey. I don’t see how it would be here in such a short time. Best of luck to you.
Sponsored