Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me it meant the car was at the dealer but I had to call to find out
So my Bronco reached Newark NJ this past Saturday, 1/15, less than a week since it left MAP but as soon as I got that great news my United Road tracker that always read "Inactive" now read "Cancelled". When I asked my dealer if this meant another carrier took it he said Ford only uses United Road(Don't think thats accurate). After numerous check ins asking for an update I noticed the pizza tracker showed "Complete Purchase-In Progress" Sooo emailed this TOOL of a dealer I have and he said "Oh yeah it showed up today" Not that I need a reason to drink every night but this ass wipe then said I would have to wait till Saturday to pick it up.
I know some have you haven't even gotten their built emails so I'll stop whining and just wish you all Gods Speed-There is an end to all this
Did you get a shipped email? Do you know what carrier they used? Was your salesman Scott?

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, has anyone got a "built" email in the past week? I have a feeling we are all stuck again. Very frustrating.
Soon it’ll just us Outer Banks types…

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco arrived at the dealer today! EDD was Feb 1 but it showed up on Jan 19. They even sent me a pic of the truck at their dealership. I had meetings all afternoon and could not get away but have arranged to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I hope all our other Broncos will be arriving soon!

Tods Bronco at dealer.jpg

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, has anyone got a "built" email in the past week? I have a feeling we are all stuck again. Very frustrating.
I got built email yesterday, shipped email today. 12/7 blend, was in QC purgatory. According to CSX, it is in Toledo on its way to Denver.

Sponsored

CO Base

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got built email yesterday, shipped email today. 12/7 blend, was in QC purgatory. According to CSX, it is in Toledo on its way to Denver.
I have a shipped email and my edd is 1/31-2/6. I’m in Colorado Springs so maybe mine is with this shipment.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At the current pace of progress, can anyone predict when the bottom of the barrel and last out 12/6ers (like me) will see some movement?
End of the month.

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the current pace of progress, can anyone predict when the bottom of the barrel and last out 12/6ers (like me) will see some movement?
After my initial estimated delivery date of 1/3 came and went then got rescheduled to a 2/2 EDD I haven’t seen any other movement. I’m fully expecting it to be bumped again. I will be floored if it doesn’t show up by late February.

I’m a late 12/11 blend too.

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delayed communication from ford what a surprise EDD changed on tracker 8 days ago and the email for that change just came in this evening. Guess I should be happy to get any communication though. Not sure why a vehicle that was showing released 19 days ago is still sitting there. I’m not buying that my vehicle will be here in 2 1/2 weeks with the current EDD since it’s not shipped because it Michigan to Texas. Impatiently waiting for my next EDD change 😩🤨

Anyone else in the same boat????

Last edited:

Sponsored

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why you would have to wait till Saturday to pick it up if today is Wednesday. I think you need to go check on your Bronco, they might be trying to sell it behind your back. Dealers want to sell cars ASAP not sit on them, so telling you to wait till Saturday seems fishy to me. I know they not that busy, to get the bronco inspected and cleaned and ready to go home with you.
He definitely wants me to pull out of the deal. That’s not happening

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get a shipped email? Do you know what carrier they used? Was your salesman Scott?
I did get a shipped email, I don’t know what carrier was used out of Newark but assume it was United Road and yes my salesman is Scott. Normally I wouldn’t mention a name in case you were friendly with him but this guy has been completely useless through this process and I simply don’t give a shit anymore. Hope you have better luck