Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I drove by my dealer the other night, Danvers, MA, and there was a 22 Eruption Green 2 Door Squatch on the lot. It is a 22 model for the show room, not an ordered 22. Hope this helps and calms some frustrations.
Sadly it doesn't because people who have ordered mid October (my22) have had theirs delivered. Everyday here and on FB someone is posting a my22. It's beyond frustrating. I'd be ok if mine was on a train and slowly making its way to me but it's not. Mine is coming by convoy.
Its still in bay U128 with a "Hold" status.
Sadly as this thread shows I'm not alone.
Sponsored

Mullmom

Badlands
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly it doesn't because people who have ordered mid October (my22) have had theirs delivered. Everyday here and on FB someone is posting a my22. It's beyond frustrating. I'd be ok if mine was on a train and slowly making its way to me but it's not. Mine is coming by convoy.
Its still in bay U128 with a "Hold" status.
Sadly as this thread shows I'm not alone.
I am with you. I hate that I’m not happy for those getting their MY22 but what the heck is going on with ours???? Mine will arrive convoy, who knows when! I’m only 3 hours from MAP. Damn it!

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm....anybody know what "Car TTGX XXXXXX load has been placed at customer location" means for my rail car? It's in Omaha, not anywhere it's expected to show up but that's the latest update. I'm guessing it's in Ford's pickup location at the railyard and will be moving on it's way soon?

Ok Trout

Outer Banks
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins '15 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I checked the 12/6 Excel spreadsheet and I am curious if anyone has received or going to receive their Bronco in Oklahoma or Texas by tomorrow. I was told tomorrow is my delivery date but haven’t received any updates outside of verbal communication with my dealership.
I checked United Road earlier and my dealer has a couple Bronco's (not mine unfortunately) that were dropped at the OKC rail yard on Monday 1/17 waiting for pickup. So, some showed up in Oklahoma this week. Mine is supposed to be delivered next week, 1/24-1/30 and my dealer Fowler Ford in Tulsa thinks it'll be mid-week.

DoubledD239

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, Jeep Wrangler, 69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked United Road earlier and my dealer has a couple Bronco's (not mine unfortunately) that were dropped at the OKC rail yard on Monday 1/17 waiting for pickup. So, some showed up in Oklahoma this week. Mine is supposed to be delivered next week, 1/24-1/30 and my dealer Fowler Ford in Tulsa thinks it'll be mid-week.
I am trying to get mine down to Lawton OK and this wait is killing me. Lol

Sponsored

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious if anyone is successfully tracking anything that is traveling by convoy at the moment. Or for that matter, are there people out there who know that their delivery is actively happening via convoy even if they can't track it?

There is so much talk of rail car tracking - which is great, don't get me wrong. I'm glad that something is moving! But I haven't heard of anyone having any success with Pals lately. My tracker shows "built" as of 1-12 and my delivery range is yesterday through the 25th.

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm....anybody know what "Car TTGX XXXXXX load has been placed at customer location" means for my rail car? It's in Omaha, not anywhere it's expected to show up but that's the latest update. I'm guessing it's in Ford's pickup location at the railyard and will be moving on it's way soon?
That's...strange. I haven't called yet today but I'm assuming mine is close to being dropped off or has been dropped off. If I get the same message as you, I'll update here. Wonder if that means you and I were on the same train all along?

Mikeybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2014 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same exact here - EDD 1/31 & in production since 12/8, and not a peep. I also have a black diamond on order. We can be the lost black diamond buddies
12/6 blend black diamond and yup still in the same boat I’m just patiently waiting it out.

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am probably going to have to buy something short term. I sold my tuck already and have until Feb 17 before I lose my sales tax credit on a new vehicle from the sale of my truck. I’m pretty pissed about this because I was supposed to have my bronco by now. Not hearing anything from Ford is not helping especially since my delivery keeps getting pushed back.

Sponsored

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to my guy at my store that usually handles our PDIs and transports, it's been moved over to the part of the railyard where they unload cars.

Ask your dealer what convoy they usually use to bring in their Broncos. They can find it in their vehicle visibility screen. If you call the transport company they will sometimes have limited tracking info.

jm7097

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra Denali, 2018 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious if anyone is successfully tracking anything that is traveling by convoy at the moment. Or for that matter, are there people out there who know that their delivery is actively happening via convoy even if they can't track it?

There is so much talk of rail car tracking - which is great, don't get me wrong. I'm glad that something is moving! But I haven't heard of anyone having any success with Pals lately. My tracker shows "built" as of 1-12 and my delivery range is yesterday through the 25th.
Nope. Mine was built 12/31, and the EDD recently changed to 1/26-2/1.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to my guy at my store that usually handles our PDIs and transports, it's been moved over to the part of the railyard where they unload cars.

Ask your dealer what convoy they usually use to bring in their Broncos. They can find it in their vehicle visibility screen. If you call the transport company they will sometimes have limited tracking info.
See this Post:

United Road Logistics - FAQ

DoubledD239

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, Jeep Wrangler, 69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Inactive status…I don’t have a good feeling about a Friday (tomorrow) delivery date…:(
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 9FBC4E3F-8CDD-4EC2-9D83-D6508F024152
Sponsored