Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope. Mine was built 12/31, and the EDD recently changed to 1/26-2/1.
I could absolutely see them shipping ours together. Hopefully you get yours early and it isn't that mine's late! 🤞
Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's...strange. I haven't called yet today but I'm assuming mine is close to being dropped off or has been dropped off. If I get the same message as you, I'll update here. Wonder if that means you and I were on the same train all along?
We aren't because it lists the location as Omaha and my destination is Seattle.

Reactions: Cat

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my rail car and now I'm more confused than I was before!
The current status is seemingly from 1/17 and it was in Illinois, but also it said that as of this morning it was "loaded - placed at industry" and I have no bloody clue that means. No other locations mentions aside from IL either - no way it could've made it here, so the industry thing can't possibly mean destination, can it?

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else having trouble getting their load number off of the United Road website? I enter my VIN but the nothing loads or changes. Tried on a PC and iPhone. Hmm...

Sponsored

A51Mule

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else having trouble getting their load number off of the United Road website? I enter my VIN but the nothing loads or changes. Tried on a PC and iPhone. Hmm...
Try clearing history and cache.

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jm7097

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra Denali, 2018 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I could absolutely see them shipping ours together. Hopefully you get yours early and it isn't that mine's late! 🤞
Here's to hoping! Positive thoughts. I feel good about it this time. 😁

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious if anyone is successfully tracking anything that is traveling by convoy at the moment. Or for that matter, are there people out there who know that their delivery is actively happening via convoy even if they can't track it?

There is so much talk of rail car tracking - which is great, don't get me wrong. I'm glad that something is moving! But I haven't heard of anyone having any success with Pals lately. My tracker shows "built" as of 1-12 and my delivery range is yesterday through the 25th.
I am Convoy. Went rail to Memphis and have 2 hour ride to Little Rock on truck. Checked into Memphis off rail at 4am on Monday. Yesterday United moved me from inactive to "Pending Pick Up"....looks like 3 Explorers are pending with me. United has been accurate for me.

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am Convoy. Went rail to Memphis and have 2 hour ride to Little Rock on truck. Checked into Memphis off rail at 4am on Monday. Yesterday United moved me from inactive to "Pending Pick Up"....looks like 3 Explorers are pending with me. United has been accurate for me.
I could be wrong, but I think that United is only for tracking post-rail shipping and not directly out of MAP. From what I've understood, only Pals is tracking convoy-only shipping. Glad that yours is getting there, though! Each one gives the rest of us hope! :)

Sponsored

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get a 'load number' and 'destination' (which is correct) but no 'order ID'. Don't know if that is progress or not. 12/8 Blend and no build date.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It doesn’t work for me either. Nothing happens after I click.
Sponsored