First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like I can (or maybe anyone can) see the status of any order in United Road Logistics. If you have an Order Number (or Load Number), post it and I'll reply with your current status.
Thanks!!
Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my inside guy told me there is no movement on my order (12/8 blend, 2dr obx, no build, edd 1/24), I think the obx'ers are really in trouble. Something was missing and they haven't put them back on the line for rework.

Last edited:

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me back and I got the “wow, you can see more about your order than we do.” When I asked about a railcar #, all I got was “I’m not sure how to find that”.
My dealer didn’t know about the rail car or how to track it however he did provide a report to me today that had the rail car # in it which they use to track the cars. Maybe your dealer can provide something similar?

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Friday it is, United switched to “in route.” Had a feeling- if you are in United look at the filters and look at heavy delivery days to your dealer. I have been eyeing Friday and it looks to play out, just a 2 hour trip over.
Good luck all-

99A66EA7-608D-43B8-A88D-32F7FB566740.jpeg

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the notice from United Road that mine was delivered this evening to Robinson Brothers in Baton Rouge. Spent just over a week in NOLA for those on this same route. Holiday weekend may have played a role in that though. Excited to pick it up tomorrow!

Sponsored

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am same status, means it is checked in and just waiting to be assigned a truck and head out. My money is on tomorrow, I have been looking at the trends for pick up and delivery. Good luck!
where in United Road do you get this level of detail? I enter VIN on delivery receipts page, it lists my dealer, but thats about it. Has been that way for awhile

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And to rub salt in my waiting for my bronco wound. They got like 7 2022 broncos at the dealer today awesome.
Just got the notice from United Road that mine was delivered this evening to Robinson Brothers in Baton Rouge. Spent just over a week in NOLA for those on this same route. Holiday weekend may have played a role in that though. Excited to pick it up tomorrow!
Congrats. Bring it to D'ville. No word on mine yet

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They ran out of a part in early Jan...MY22 Wildtrack, and 26 of my 1/3 Treadmates are in, "purgatory". I would be upset, too, if i was in your shoes. ❤ ❤ ❤
That’s why the first lot of our group got released.

Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super weird things in Omaha today...now it tells me "load has been released to customer" ... Um, say what now?

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Super weird things in Omaha today...now it tells me "load has been released to customer" ... Um, say what now?
Your bronco probably met a lovely A51 bronco sport. The bronco sport (call it “future mrs Juicy”) is home now to Omaha and your new bronco doesn’t want to come your home. You may have to go grab juicy and put a saddle on him and bring him home.

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you listen to the message, that railcar is empty now. Like I'd mentioned earlier, I'm not really sure they re-load them? I doubt your car is getting loaded on a convoy and driven all the way to where you are. Are you sure you have the right railcar number ?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm....anybody know what "Car TTGX XXXXXX load has been placed at customer location" means for my rail car? It's in Omaha, not anywhere it's expected to show up but that's the latest update. I'm guessing it's in Ford's pickup location at the railyard and will be moving on it's way soon?
That seems to be it, when I got that status the dealer said it had been unloaded. So they’re taking something off the train there.

d8520

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious if anyone is successfully tracking anything that is traveling by convoy at the moment. Or for that matter, are there people out there who know that their delivery is actively happening via convoy even if they can't track it?

There is so much talk of rail car tracking - which is great, don't get me wrong. I'm glad that something is moving! But I haven't heard of anyone having any success with Pals lately. My tracker shows "built" as of 1-12 and my delivery range is yesterday through the 25th.
I understand your frustration. It is most challenging trying to even understand why so many deliveries to central Ohio have occurred on Bronco's built after our build week.
Sponsored