First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. 12/10 blend with EDD saying 1/23. Not a word from Ford or dealer. At this point I’m over it and have learned to just live with it and may hear something before Spring. By the way my neighbor’s 22, which he ordered in Sept 21 without a reservation, is coming up on its first oil change.
That's freaking nuts.
We should start a OBX Lost group, this is getting stupid, I still have a rail ride across the country when I finally get built. Edit: looks like we cad add @DZ1 also
Sponsored

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For people waiting, all I can do is try to add some optimism. My bronco has been awaiting UnitedRosd pick up since Monday. There are now 6 vehicles waiting at the yard for transport to my dealer. Of the 6, 4 are Broncos.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called the Bronco customer service line again to see if there was any updated info. I was told it is there waiting to be shipped. Same thing I was told at the beginning of January when I called. And even though 12/8 was blend, mods popped in late December and my "built" email came on 12/31/21, she told me that mine wasn't built until January 6th. Last time I was told that it was built on 12/9. So Do not count on the trackers being correctly updated or the help line operators to have accurate and complete info.

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's more than you OBX guys. According to the spreadsheet, 4% of OBX have been delivered. Zero percent of us Black Diamonds have been delivered from our build week!

Sponsored

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Customer service this morning: "Congratulations! You are awaiting shipment, it is so close now!"
My response: "Yea it has been that since Dec 28th......"

Can't wait for my 2/1 date to change again to 3/1 or some happy horse shit.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know what to with myself now. No point is constantly refreshing any trackers since the home stretch to the dealer is a black box now. Going to firm up financing stuff tomorrow afternoon in anticipation of picking it up next week!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group SmartSelect_20220121-075721_Messages

The past few days especially this whole ordeal consumed my life. I've barely been getting work done because my brain decided that it's entirely unacceptable that "loaded at industry" is not a Google-able term and I had to know wtf it meant. This year has been off to a rough start and I think zeroing in on my Bronco was my way of dealing with it 🙃

Guess it's time to focus on making them monies to afford the sweet ass stereo I'm gonna get installed straight away, right?

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I tried... Looks like yours is one of those Dealers that doesn't use United Road to get from the Railyard to the Dealer. It doesn't recognize your VIN.
Are you able to see my VIN?
1FMDE5BH3MLB07305

I can't get United Road to work either for making an account.

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We should start a OBX Lost group, this is getting stupid, I still have a rail ride across the country when I finally get built. Edit: looks like we cad add @DZ1 also
Us Wildtraks are in the same boat.. no Built email for me and I’ve had mods since 12/14

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know what "the railcar has been placed at customer location" means?

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... I have been texting my dealer this morning asking what happens once the rail car hits the rail yard. He said I have two options. it can convoy over to the dealership or if I'm ok with an extra 20 miles on it he can go pick it up. He said option two was faster and he would contact railyard operations to pull it out of rotation for convoy. Fingers crossed that is all true, but I didn't know this was an option. If yours it at the rail yard and your dealer is willing, maybe yall can get them to go pick yours up as well to speed things up. (Don't shoot the messenger if this info doesn't pan out)

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... I have been texting my dealer this morning asking what happens once the rail car hits the rail yard. He said I have two options. it can convoy over to the dealership or if I'm ok with an extra 20 miles on it he can go pick it up. He said option two was faster and he would contact railyard operations to pull it out of rotation for convoy. Fingers crossed that is all true, but I didn't know this was an option. If yours it at the rail yard and your dealer is willing, maybe yall can get them to go pick yours up as well to speed things up. (Don't shoot the messenger if this info doesn't pan out)
Wow never heard of this option either. Nice of your dealer to do this for you.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you able to see my VIN?
1FMDE5BH3MLB07305

I can't get United Road to work either for making an account.
Doesn't return anything in their tracking for me.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1642782873678

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your bronco probably met a lovely A51 bronco sport. The bronco sport (call it “future mrs Juicy”) is home now to Omaha and your new bronco doesn’t want to come your home. You may have to go grab juicy and put a saddle on him and bring him home.
I'm sure I've got a saddle around her somewhere...

I think that it's actually just been put on another rail car so my number isn't valid anymore. I know for a fact my railcar was emptied completely thanks to a snoopy pic from a kind forum member that went stalking for us. My EDD pushed to 1/24 today, which is actually good news for me. I really think it'll be here next week!!
Sponsored