First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered a hard top lux package 4door last month for shits and giggles, not expecting it to get scheduled or built even this year.

It scheduled yesterday... Build week 03/20. Now WTF do I do 😅
2022 OB is going to be here before my Base 2021.

(No reservation at all, fresh order at my dealership BTW)
I did the same. OBX, MIC, High, Tow, non-sasquatch. No reservation for this one but yours getting a build date is giving me hope that it will come sooner than I thought. Still waiting on my 21 too. Mine is within 75 miles of me but no way to find out when it will be brought to my dealer.
Sponsored

Cranesaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That seems normal, in Massachusetts the rail ends well before Boston. I guess the centralized location allows for more efficient transportation across the New England area by truck transport from there, and the trains don’t get bogged down with congestion heading into the city. Mine will be traveling by United road about 75 miles as well, from the railyard up to New Hampshire
Do you know where the rail yes is located? I’m in MA and have been waiting for my OBX. Radio silent from my dealer. Would love to be able to track the rail status.

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sure it is. I’m worried they lost them.
Spoke to the dealer yesterday and they said they were discussing mine and two others that they are waiting on. One, they said, showed up yesterday. As usual, expressed my frustration (whined as pathetic as I could) and they said they are trying to ‘find’ it, still insisting that it has been built. All I want right now is a straight and mostly truthful answer. This is exhausting: i don’t know why I even call anymore. 😵💫

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not gotten a shipped email yet, but checked this morning as per usual and saw this. Finally!! might actually get it by the EDD of 1/24 since im only about a 4.5 hour drive from MAP. The palsapp still shows pending but i've seen that is not as reliable at times.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 9.44.31 AM

Sponsored

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally home boys and girls! If anyone loves around the Tampa Bay Area, Brandon Ford was absolutely wonderful to work with! Sold the bronco at MSRP. Broncos are rolling into their lot daily from MAP, so hopefully this build week starts seeing their trucks arrive.around the country. The most surprising thing about the Bronco is how much fun it is to drive! Absolutely phenomenal.
By the way, the new car smell in the Broncos with MGV seats and floor is not a particularly pleasant one.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group A3537774-3C10-4BD1-9F0D-3659F8DB0924

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you know where the rail yes is located? I’m in MA and have been waiting for my OBX. Radio silent from my dealer. Would love to be able to track the rail status.
The rail yard is right near Worcester, you’ll need the rail car # from your dealer then you can track via csx. All that said, my rail car arrived a week ago but hasn’t been picked up by United road yet. Arghhhh

Cranesaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The rail yard is right near Worcester, you’ll need the rail car # from your dealer then you can track via csx. All that said, my rail car arrived a week ago but hasn’t been picked up by United road yet. Arghhhh
Hopefully mine is on the same rail as yours!

thNks forthe info.

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m am thinking of doing what I see others have already done…ordering a 22’ and taking whatever gets to me first. I’ve noticed many convoy badlands are still not shipped and just a few rail. I’m rail and supposedly built/released but for some reason not shipped. 22 days built and waiting. All I would like to know FORD is the why? Email they send says final inspections and prepping for shipment so if something is wrong just tell me and give me est to leave factory! guess that’s asking for too much. ☹😤

Sponsored

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m am thinking of doing what I see others have already done…ordering a 22’ and taking whatever gets to me first. I’ve noticed many convoy badlands are still not shipped and just a few rail. I’m rail and supposedly built/released but for some reason not shipped. 22 days built and waiting. All I would like to know FORD is the why? Email they send says final inspections and prepping for shipment so if something is wrong just tell me and give me est to leave factory! guess that’s asking for too much. ☹😤
I’ve done it. My dealer placed an order in October for a 2022 eruption green outer banks, 2.7, lux, it’s scheduled to arrive 2/6. they had it on their website a month ago, I went ahead and put a deposit down on it. My wildtrak, amb, lux, Sasquatch, tow, ordered a year ago, has yet to arrive, no built email, shipped email just keep getting my edd moved out.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not gotten a shipped email yet, but checked this morning as per usual and saw this. Finally!! might actually get it by the EDD of 1/24 since im only about a 4.5 hour drive from MAP. The palsapp still shows pending but i've seen that is not as reliable at times.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group A3537774-3C10-4BD1-9F0D-3659F8DB0924
Good luck! My Bronco was delivered to Arlington Heights on Wednesday and palsapp still shows “pending” today, three days later. Don’t be surprised if it just shows up.

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine got delivered to dealer last night. Everyone there has COVID so I was told come on Monday afternoon. Dealer is 2 hour drive so I’m going to hold my horses a couple more days. I’m ready for this part to be over with.

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve done it. My dealer placed an order in October for a 2022 eruption green outer banks, 2.7, lux, it’s scheduled to arrive 2/6. they had it on their website a month ago, I went ahead and put a deposit down on it. My wildtrak, amb, lux, Sasquatch, tow, ordered a year ago, has yet to arrive, no built email, shipped email just keep getting my edd moved out.
Thats awesome you have one coming in soon! congrats!

I contacted my dealer to place an order for a 22’ so when the the guy that has the rights to place the order is in mine will get entered in. At this point it is a toss up if my 21 will get here before a 22 😂. I know there are people that are still waiting for build emails so I know I should be happy that I received one (which I am), but I think it is horrible that so many of us have been left in the dark. I think FORD should work on their customer relationship skills especially with all the problems they have had with these orders, parts shortages, defective tops…etc. I’m really trying to stay loyal to ford but it’s not easy. Hearing all these happy 12/6’s who have received their broncos after the long wait is prob the only reason I have not given up on FORD YET!