First Name
Marques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Focus, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With great sadness I write this message. I have truly enjoyed communicating with this group and would have loved seeing everyone’s futures with their fantastic vehicle.

So that said, I could never understand why people backed out of their car reservation. I do now. I am out. The final straw was seeing our own group member her man-handled by a dealer after having damage to his vehicle in transit @clhughes79 . This whole process is not professional. We are treated like cattle. I absolutely love the bronco but the company that sells it doesn’t understand customers any longer. To make paying customers wait this long without ANY communication is completely not okay and something I want to support. Bye everyone. I wish you luck with your reservation.
I've felt the same frustration as you for the past 6.5 weeks. First day reservation holder, ordered on 3/19/21, blend date of 12/09/21, finally built 12/29/21. Now it has been stuck on the rail in Chicago since Wednesday. Like @clhughes79 said, we are cattle to a company who no longer cares about their supporters. I come from a Ford family, all I've ever owned, yet the frustrations from this whole Bronco ordeal from the beginning has rubbed me the wrong way, so to speak. I test drove my first non Ford vehicle yesterday and have to say I'm liking the new Wrangler 4xe. Disheartening to be put in this position to say the least. As I've waited patiently, my dealer has got a couple 22s already and to make matters worse, they received two 2021 Broncos about 3 weeks ago, one of which is the exact color as mine- Rapid Red. And more slap on the face, a family that lives on my drive to work is the proud new owner of the exact color 21 Bronco as mine. So salt in the wound everyday I drive to work having to look at this family enjoy their Bronco with the exact same color as mine. I live in a small enough town to know when there is a new vehicle in town. Whenever my Bronco does show up, there will be 2 Broncos of the same color driving the streets of Kirtland, New Mexico. Hoping the deal goes thru with the 4xe so I can resume my normal life and not be so attached to checking where my Bronco is. What say you @Ford Motor Company ?????
Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza Tracker not working for me today. This is the first time I’ve got the “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.” message before. Is there any kind of correlation to that message and movement? I am Convoy to MD, EDD 2/1, Built email received.

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pizza Tracker not working for me today. This is the first time I’ve got the “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.” message before. Is there any kind of correlation to that message and movement? I am Convoy to MD, EDD 2/1, Built email received.
I'm getting that message, too, and I'm convoy to PA (built email received and EDD 1/25). I'd love to believe that it's a sign, but unfortunately I've seen it before. Sigh...

Also, the reservation # tracker shows the same darn thing as always.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting that message, too, and I'm convoy to PA (built email received and EDD 1/25). I'd love to believe that it's a sign, but unfortunately I've seen it before. Sigh...

Also, the reservation # tracker shows the same darn thing as always.
It’s worth some level of hope, ha! You’ve got that dreaded WT badge though, have you received your built email?

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's just a Sunday morning thing. Mine was down earlier today also, but now it's working again. No changes to anything - still built and waiting for delivery.

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s worth some level of hope, ha! You’ve got that dreaded WT badge though, have you received your built email?
Hope springs eternal here, as evidenced by my daily drive through the dealership, just in case. I even figured out the back way through so that I can see into the garages, if they're open. It's very sad! 😂

I will say that at least they don't have any other full-size ones coming in. I'm pretty sure I'd know! They do have 10+ sports on the lot, though, and another local high-volume, no-haggle used place has 10 sports on theirs, and the other Ford dealer across town has two sports, too. We will be inundated with the smaller guys eventually! (If people are willing to pay what they're asking, that is.)

I did finally get my "built" email on 1/13, but it's been radio silence since then. Today is my anniversary of sorts. One year since I officially placed my order! Woo hoo! Maybe that's the sign. Hope so, because the tracker is back up, lol! 🤞

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's just a Sunday morning thing. Mine was down earlier today also, but now it's working again. No changes to anything - still built and waiting for delivery.
Same-it started working again, sadly with no changes.

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was having issues logging in this morning too but finally was able to get in and was pleasantly surprised. My baby is finally here!! of course its sunday so dealerships are closed but can't wait to see it tomorrow. Hopefully will be a smooth transaction. It's bitter sweet because I won't have anything to check in the mornings anymore. But I will for sure keep checking the thread and will be just as excited to see all your broncos coming in! I know its been a long roller coaster ride but it looks like we are finally getting to the end of it.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.01.02 AM

Last edited:

Mmart

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone was in my Bronco this morning. Denied my Ford pass request. Maybe good news for this Okie soon!
I also received a denial of request . Still showing nothing on shipping

Sponsored

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tracker is back up for me as well. No changes still in production 12/13 with add of 1/24.

BasicB!tc#

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blend date 12/11/21, In production 12/15 in the tracker, no build date or shipped reflected, current expected delivery tomorrow 1/24. They just keep pushing the delivery date further and further out every week or two. I called the dealer in the beginning of January, but I don't want to keep calling lest they get the idea I'm excited about the car and try to mark up the price when(if) it shows up.

Anyway, I assume some QA issue stalled it and they've moved on to try to hit 2022 quotas or something. For now, it seems like my 2021 base 2 door is just sitting in a lot somewhere. I suppose time will tell.

Anyone else in a similar spot? Any intel on why this thing would just sit in production limbo?

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not gotten a shipped email yet, but checked this morning as per usual and saw this. Finally!! might actually get it by the EDD of 1/24 since im only about a 4.5 hour drive from MAP. The palsapp still shows pending but i've seen that is not as reliable at times.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.01.02 AM
Same here!
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group AA7191FA-D44E-4DB0-A5EF-C7D76595AACE

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clhughes ~
im really sorry. That is total bull shit. Also my biggest fear. But I am mentally prepared to leave as well and drive the the Jeep dealership and get a wrangler unlimited.. then drive to mullinax new Smyrna and reorder. I also don’t “need” it but I really am tired of driving a soccer mom car. Treat yourself with something else! F them.
Sponsored