First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza Tracker not working for me today. This is the first time I’ve got the “We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.” message before. Is there any kind of correlation to that message and movement? I am Convoy to MD, EDD 2/1, Built email received.
I hope so , I got the same message
Sponsored

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did order thru Mullinax. My salesman, Joseph was awesome. He called me as it was on the hauler pulling in, let me come up to the dealership immediately, took me back to detailing to “meet her”, no shady business - honored the purchase agreement, no dealer fees, bought at MSRP. Talking to the folks at Mullinax it appeared to me that half of them have their own Broncos on order, they shared our frustration with Ford‘s poor communication.

On a side note, took delivery Friday, just checked united and pallsapp site and both show innactive or pending… also, checked Ford’s trackers - both still say shipped, nothing shows delivered… probably not helpful info but figured I’d share anyway. Really hoping EVERYONE in this group gets their Broncos soon!
I have mine ordered through them as well. I’m scheduled for 2/21 (7/23/21 res) and great to hear of your positive experience. I switched to them because Greenway made my b/s detector go off.

Your rig makes me wish I went with a 2-door. I thought I was trading in my current vehicle, but I’ve since decided to keep it. My salesman there said if I switched to a 2-door then I lose my production date. He then said “ You may be waiting a year if you change your vehicle. You can sell it if you don’t like it and make a profit. If you decide to walk away we will love you and mark it up, but if I were you I’d leave it as is.” I was shocked at his honesty after reading the dealer horror stories on this forum!

Thanks for the info and hope to see you on the road here in the spring!

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend date 12/11/21, In production 12/15 in the tracker, no build date or shipped reflected, current expected delivery tomorrow 1/24. They just keep pushing the delivery date further and further out every week or two. I called the dealer in the beginning of January, but I don't want to keep calling lest they get the idea I'm excited about the car and try to mark up the price when(if) it shows up.

Anyway, I assume some QA issue stalled it and they've moved on to try to hit 2022 quotas or something. For now, it seems like my 2021 base 2 door is just sitting in a lot somewhere. I suppose time will tell.

Anyone else in a similar spot? Any intel on why this thing would just sit in production limbo?
Oh yeah! I have nearly the same dates, and also show still in production with an EDD of tomorrow. (Unlikely since I’m west coast).

Seems like the last of the WT and OBX models are all being held for some reason (although I don’t get why they’re churning out 2022s - can’t they divert the parts and such to the vehicles that were supposed to be built last year????

Sponsored

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh yeah! I have nearly the same dates, and also show still in production with an EDD of tomorrow. (Unlikely since I’m west coast).

Seems like the last of the WT and OBX models are all being held for some reason (although I don’t get why they’re churning out 2022s - can’t they divert the parts and such to the vehicles that were supposed to be built last year????
[/QUOTE

I’ve got the same dates, edd is tomorrow so that’ll be changing! Nothing received from Ford. Wonder what was wrong with the wildtrak’s!?!?!

BasicB!tc#

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve got the same dates, edd is tomorrow so that’ll be changing! Nothing received from Ford. Wonder what was wrong with the wildtrak’s!?!?!
Good to hear I'm not alone. Misery does love company.

Good luck to you. I guess we'll eventually find out what's going on.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With great sadness I write this message. I have truly enjoyed communicating with this group and would have loved seeing everyone’s futures with their fantastic vehicle.

So that said, I could never understand why people backed out of their car reservation. I do now. I am out. The final straw was seeing our own group member her man-handled by a dealer after having damage to his vehicle in transit @clhughes79 . This whole process is not professional. We are treated like cattle. I absolutely love the bronco but the company that sells it doesn’t understand customers any longer. To make paying customers wait this long without ANY communication is completely not okay and something I want to support. Bye everyone. I wish you luck with your reservation.
NOOOO...
My fellow OB Brother :(
I do understand your reasoning.
Im as loyal of a Ford guy as there is. My Dad was QC manger at talbotville where every crown vic on the road was built.
I've only ever owned Fords.
The way Ford has handled this is brutal.
My Dad who still has connections at Ford has hit nothing but roadblocks as to what the delay is.
This experience has shown me Ford doesn't care.
In 2 days it will be one year since my order was placed.
I probably wouldn't care as much but yesterday I saw a Pepper Red OB 2dr in Toronto. That's just insult to injury.
I just cant figure out why the delays on our build week.
If Ford couldn't produce our Bronco's I would have switched to a 22. Hell by the looks I would have had it by now.
I feel our batch got rushed the F*%$ thru just because we had VIN's and Ford needed to have them serialized before the clock struck 12 Jan 31st.
Total BS.

Last edited:

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my Bronco yesterday morning from Mullinax in Kissimmee! Great experience and no BS!
1st black diamond delivery!! And its my exact build. Post some pics when you can so I can live vicariously through you!

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date 12/11/21, In production 12/15 in the tracker, no build date or shipped reflected, current expected delivery tomorrow 1/24. They just keep pushing the delivery date further and further out every week or two. I called the dealer in the beginning of January, but I don't want to keep calling lest they get the idea I'm excited about the car and try to mark up the price when(if) it shows up.

Anyway, I assume some QA issue stalled it and they've moved on to try to hit 2022 quotas or something. For now, it seems like my 2021 base 2 door is just sitting in a lot somewhere. I suppose time will tell.

Anyone else in a similar spot? Any intel on why this thing would just sit in production limbo?
Similar situation and dates. I’m sure they are waiting on parts, most likely chips. Still have a lot of 12/6 build week OBX and WT in limbo.

Sponsored

Thraxed

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful. How do you like it so far? Any regrets?
it’s awesome! I’m coming from a model 3 performance, so it’s taking some getting used to. I’m getting some new wheels and tint next week! Just gotta call them tomorrow morning to schedule the appointment. Have some speaker upgrades also coming which I’ll install next weekend. I don’t think the speakers are THAT bad when you crank it past 15. My wife’s rav4 was worse imo.

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it’s awesome! I’m coming from a model 3 performance, so it’s taking some getting used to. I’m getting some new wheels and tint next week! Just gotta call them tomorrow morning to schedule the appointment. Have some speaker upgrades also coming which I’ll install next weekend. I don’t think the speakers are THAT bad when you crank it past 15. My wife’s rav4 was worse imo.
That’s great to hear. What speaker upgrades are you doing?
Sponsored