Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is ford doing anything to compensate us on the fact that we are now buying last years left over models as the ‘22s are already hitting the lots? I’m really upset about this.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Be happy if shows up any time soon and you’re one of the people lucky enough to only pay full MSRP. Check out the dealer hall of shame thread.
Sponsored

BELSMAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Be happy if shows up any time soon and you’re one of the people lucky enough to only pay full MSRP. Check out the dealer hall of shame thread.
I did see those. My dealer is honoring x plan pricing. But it’s still frustrating Thats it a year old now that the 22’s are out.

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I sadly will not be a Bronco family member. 1st day order, sold my beloved Wrangler, waited with all of you. I get to the dealer yesterday and find it was wrecked in transport and they added an $8k ADM to the sticker after we agreed on MSRP plus $1500 in accessories. Have a purchase order with all those details, but they didn’t sign it and will not honor it. On principle I just couldn’t do it- I couldn’t get over the nerve of evening asking while being told it was wrecked and would be weeks until I could even have it. If ever in the Little Rock market do not use @Crainford, it has sadly ruined my taste for my first ford. @Ford Motor Company the communication and accountability within your dealer network is pathetic.
I have decided to keep trying to work this out, there is not another vehicle I want and need a vehicle. Going to try working with them tomorrow.
Just immensely frustrating to feel backed into a corner. Appreciate all the support here!!!

DoubledD239

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, Jeep Wrangler, 69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am starting to have doubt on thinking my Bronco made progress on making its way home to me. I am kinda wondering if the battery died from sitting some where in a lot with a all these other Broncos. I now get an error when trying To link my Ford Pass up it. I was hoping the denied alert two days ago meant it was moving.

Sponsored

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have decided to keep trying to work this out, there is not another vehicle I want and need a vehicle. Going to try working with them tomorrow.
Just immensely frustrating to feel backed into a corner. Appreciate all the support here!!!
Good luck! Don't give up and hopefully they will work with you. If not maybe you can find another dealer who's willing to play fair.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I went to the Ford "Drive the Bronco" event today in Bridgeport, Texas. Just so happen that the rail yard where my Bronco was unloaded was right on the way. I stopped by and I saw a 100 if not 200 Broncos there!!! 😳I forgot to take pics but I couldn't really take any good ones anyway due to small area I could access outside the fence. I did see eruption green so I know there were 22's and 21's. I of course couldn't see mine 😒.

We then went to the Ford event and had a great time although it is very short, compared to off-rodeo, just under an hour of drive time. I got to drive a BD 2dr Manual, which I loved! My wife got to drive a 4dr OBX. We both got a free hat too!

IMG_3782.JPG

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 7.58.32 PM.png

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good luck! Praying they do the right thing for you.

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am thinking if I see my Bronco by spring I will be lucky. It was a 12/6 build week with an actual final build of 12/14 as per my dealer. I looked over his shoulder as he got into the system to look at by build. It is now 5 weeks later and nothing from Ford. My vin is in the United Roads system as inactive but that doesn't mean shit to me. If I had any power I would fire Farley and all his cronies in a heart beat over this shit show.

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have any idea why this would happen?
Been following train from Dearborn to Denver. Tuesday the train was near Toledo, Wednesday and Thursday it was in Cincinnati. Yesterday it arrived in Louisville, KY and tonight it says it departed to Cincinnati. I want to think it is a mess up in the automated system but after what we have been through I am thinking of worst case scenarios. Anyone have thoughts?!

Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been following train from Dearborn to Denver. Tuesday the train was near Toledo, Wednesday and Thursday it was in Cincinnati. Yesterday it arrived in Louisville, KY and tonight it says it departed to Cincinnati. I want to think it is a mess up in the automated system but after what we have been through I am thinking of worst case scenarios. Anyone have thoughts?!
I really wish I could help but as of the 15th my rail car was in Omaha and apparently has been “released to the client” from that location, I have no idea what that actually means because my delivery is in Washington state. So I think that at this point it’s all just up to the shipping gods and we have to just relax until they show up as a surprise one day. I’ve given up trying to track it and I just know that someday it’s going to show up. My only hope is that it isn’t damaged beyond repair and the engine doesn’t blow 🤞

RKirby

Wildtrak
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My train went from Dearborn to Louisville, KY to Columbus, OH to Chicago,IL and then started heading west. Today it was passing through central Nevada. Who knows why?

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am thinking if I see my Bronco by spring I will be lucky. It was a 12/6 build week with an actual final build of 12/14 as per my dealer. I looked over his shoulder as he got into the system to look at by build. It is now 5 weeks later and nothing from Ford. My vin is in the United Roads system as inactive but that doesn't mean shit to me. If I had any power I would fire Farley and all his cronies in a heart beat over this shit show.
I’m in the same boat. I’ve actually considered placing another order at the same dealer for the exact same build and see which one arrives sooner. My money would be on the second order

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the same boat. I’ve actually considered placing another order at the same dealer for the exact same build and see which one arrives sooner. My money would be on the second order
Thought about doing the same thing. My EDD is currently 1/25/21, but it's been pushed back so many times I see it happening again. And If it does get pushed back again, I'm putting in another order.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started tracking mine on CSX and then had to switch to UP because it stopped movement on CSX. I would suggest maybe trying the different trackers.
Sponsored