🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@helifino16 Just saw this…I have yet to see one with the WT/FE grill. Pretty sure I am liking this over the white ones.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 6F2F8EEE-99D4-4C90-B579-B4A4125F56D0
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Regarding the Ford communication email today: I finished the online Communication survey and ran out of space for my responses. I’m hoping I get selected to the 45 minute phone survey. I‘ve heard nothing for the last 40 days after the 12/14 email stating “Ford needed additional time to make mine just the way I wanted”

I spoke with the Bronco help desk tonight and received an answer. They stated my Wildtrak has a “hold“ and it’s waiting on a ”chip”.

I didn’t ask, but I’m guessing FORD decided to use a LIFO method (Last in First Out) to allocate the “chips” it receives to clear the Bronco backlog. For 12/6 scheduled production my Bronco would have gone down the assembly line 9th out of 2,363. So I’m figuring my Bronco must be at the bottom of the pile waiting for the other Bronco to clear, before they can move mine.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a wild ride, huh? So Jealous. Hope the delivery goes well.
Definitely not trying to rub it in. I know the anguish we have all been through. Wild ride is petting a rattlesnake. This ride is Odysseus’ Odyssey. Pure madness.

I’ll be lurking for a while enjoying the rest of the group finally reaching the beach.

BroncoJoJo

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes,Harley-Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1643068555417.png

As with others still 'Inactive' this is just the plan to get it from the Rail to your Dealer - if they use United Road. We have found that some dealers will cancel the order when the vehicle arrives and then use another delivery company.

Best of Luck.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 6F2F8EEE-99D4-4C90-B579-B4A4125F56D0

As with others still 'Inactive' this is just the plan to get it from the Rail to your Dealer - if they use United Road. We have found that some dealers will cancel the order when the vehicle arrives and then use another delivery company.

Best of Luck.
Thank you for your time.

Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news for Convoyers…my Badlands 2 door arrived to the dealer today via Convoy to Maryland. He told me to give him until tomorrow so they can clean the salt off…I couldn’t wait and went to get pictures of my beautiful Bronco. So much better in person. Can’t wait to go pick it up tomorrow. There is hope, even for those of us that are via convoy.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1643072879282

Last edited:

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great news for Convoyers…my Badlands 2 door arrived to the dealer today via Convoy to Maryland. He told me to give him until tomorrow so they can clean the salt off…I couldn’t wait and went to get pictures of my beautiful Bronco. So much better in person. Can’t wait to go pick it up tomorrow. There is hope, even for those of us that are via convoy.
That's awesome! Congrats!!

Zinzys

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F350stx 67merc cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,
I have been on the rd unable to get a post out got my shipped email tracked it to the rail yard near me today united sent me update it was on a truck as luck would have it i was passing the dealership as they were backing it off the truck. I remember a post about someone thinking there bronco got abused. mine has 30 miles on it and mud all over it, thinking i need to send pict to ford

20220124_161807.jpg

Sponsored

Mikeybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2014 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 12/6/21 blend, but went in to production 11/29/21.
Me too they will come I’m sure it’s a part issue. They won’t stop making them but have to allocate the part that’s missing so hopefully they get extras of whatever it is and send our 21’s out.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regarding the Ford communication email today: I finished the online Communication survey and ran out of space for my responses. I’m hoping I get selected to the 45 minute phone survey. I‘ve heard nothing for the last 40 days after the 12/14 email stating “Ford needed additional time to make mine just the way I wanted”

I spoke with the Bronco help desk tonight and received an answer. They stated my Wildtrak has a “hold“ and it’s waiting on a ”chip”.

I didn’t ask, but I’m guessing FORD decided to use a LIFO method (Last in First Out) to allocate the “chips” it receives to clear the Bronco backlog. For 12/6 scheduled production my Bronco would have gone down the assembly line 9th out of 2,363. So I’m figuring my Bronco must be at the bottom of the pile waiting for the other Bronco to clear, before they can move mine.
First time I heard they are admitting the holds are Chip related. Not a surprise. Just wish Ford would admit and communicate they are waiting on parts (chips) and give us some realistic delivery expectations.

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello my friends!! I took delivery today! 2 door Badlands with High, Tow, non squatch, 2.7, and floor liners. Drove it about 100 miles to the house. First song was a little BBS. The tracking is really nice. Took it easy on the pedal for now. No dealer shenanigans and when I asked about some swag my salesman was clueless. He said let me ask the owner. The owner came out and said he would be glad to offer me some accessories. I told him the parts department ordered me a bikini top for mine and I haven’t picked it up yet. He said hold tight and my salesman went into the back and retrieved it. He just handed it to me and said we appreciate your business and the top was on the house! I was well satisfied with whole delivery experience . Tuscaloosa Ford is legit and I would buy another Bronco from them. For those of you still waiting, I feel your pain and hope you’re made whole soon. I appreciate all the valuable info I’ve learned from this thread and it helped make the wait a little more bearable. Good luck!

8718A1FD-700A-4D48-9C97-29158F7B8E25.jpeg

BD8B3DAD-451D-409C-8573-4561CA5909F1.jpeg

jm7097

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra Denali, 2018 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Planning to be brutally honest, but my rig is days from delivering so I’m going to wait until I finish this whole lovely ride I’ve had with the dealership. Something yet will happen 😡 to further the plot.
That was my plan also. Gotta wait and finish the whole process. Then I can give honest answers. Maybe since we're receiving these surveys, it means we're getting our Bronco's soon! Ah...what the hell am I thinking!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello my friends!! I took delivery today! 2 door Badlands with High, Tow, non squatch, 2.7, and floor liners. Drove it about 100 miles to the house. First song was a little BBS. The tracking is really nice. Took it easy on the pedal for now. No dealer shenanigans and when I asked about some swag my salesman was clueless. He said let me ask the owner. The owner came out and said he would be glad to offer me some accessories. I told him the parts department ordered me a bikini top for mine and I haven’t picked it up yet. He said hold tight and my salesman went into the back and retrieved it. He just handed it to me and said we appreciate your business and the top was on the house! I was well satisfied with whole delivery experience . Tuscaloosa Ford is legit and I would buy another Bronco from them. For those of you still waiting, I feel your pain and hope you’re made whole soon. I appreciate all the valuable info I’ve learned from this thread and it helped make the wait a little more bearable. Good luck!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group BD8B3DAD-451D-409C-8573-4561CA5909F1

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group BD8B3DAD-451D-409C-8573-4561CA5909F1
That is so awesome! Love hearing about the good dealerships that are still out there. Congrats on your ride and your swag 😎
Sponsored