Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't caught up on all the posts from today yet, but just brought Bebop home. Here's the derpy celebratory pic:

20220124_170127.jpg

It had 100 miles on it πŸ˜¬πŸ’€πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ just backing up the couple of posts I saw about QC issues for our build week - sales guy was also of that mind.
Congrats! Do we call you Faye?
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Le sigh...Today was my 4th EDD date, no word, no change on the tracker, nothing in PalsAPP and my original rail car is empty, so I've lost track. I've definitely released all the expectation of a delivery this week, but I suppose it would still be a pleasant surprise to get that call.

DropDeadDuckie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend 12/9, built email 1/10, shipped email on 1/12 and then received the rail car number from my dealer to enable tracking it.
Hey I think mine might be on the same rail as yours. Shipped email 1/10 to the high desert. Keep us posted please!

BasicB!tc#

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Similar situation and dates. I’m sure they are waiting on parts, most likely chips. Still have a lot of 12/6 build week OBX and WT in limbo.
Just like clockwork. Ford waited until my expected delivery date passed and then bumped it back two more weeks to Feb 7. Its just sitting in production limbo getting the delivery date moved back week after week while Ford delivers 2022 models.

Called dealer and they said it didn't look like there were any issues with the car. As far as they could tell it is fully built sitting on a lot somewhere (apparently there is an icon or something to denote build issues). They said they'd see what they could find out and get back to me. I'll do the same with you fine people.

Sponsored

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same exact thing here. 2/7 though. Dealer says its built even though my dashboard says in production, but dealers just sorta say stuff as far as I can tell.
Dealer has told me that it shows built on their end.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just like clockwork. Ford waited until my expected delivery date passed and then bumped it back two more weeks to Feb 7. Its just sitting in production limbo getting the delivery date moved back week after week while Ford delivers 2022 models.

Called dealer and they said it didn't look like there were any issues with the car. As far as they could tell it is fully built sitting on a lot somewhere (apparently there is an icon or something to denote build issues). They said they'd see what they could find out and get back to me. I'll do the same with you fine people.
That's the same thing my dealer keeps telling me, then crickets. Delivery dates come and go, come and go. Today is my edd again, I see it getting pushed again.

Sponsored

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pizza tracker updated overnight to EDD of 1/28. I have 1/22 on the spreadsheet because that was my initial EDD. They then changed it to 1/29-2/4... Hopefully this new date is true, I'm going to be out of town next week and wanted to take the Bronco anyway to put some break-in miles... However, it may already have some break-in miles from others' posts. lol

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Today is the day. 1 year since ordered.
Nothing to show. No Hammock, No Flag, No Calendar, No Hat.
Just an EDD that expired on the 23rd.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group happy anniversary

BasicB!tc#

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today was my EDD. Came down this morning to check the tracker and BOOM it has moved to 2/3. Hard to hold onto the excitement. I will be mad later. Right now, I'm just sad.
At least they are choosing different EDD now for different vehicles. Mine is now 2/7. Leads me to believe someone somewhere has some idea what will happen rather than just some intern adding two weeks to everyone's date.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Today is the day. 1 year since ordered.
Nothing to show. No Hammock, No Flag, No Calendar, No Hat.
Just an EDD that expired on the 23rd.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group happy anniversary
I had a similar thing happen with the Hammock, Flag and Calendar. I found someone who was going to abandon their reservation and I paid for the shipping for them to send the items to me. It worked out for me, I got those items, they aren't anything crazy nice, but a neat momento of the journey.
Sponsored