Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s the status on your pizza tracker? Did you ever get a built or shipped email?
You may want to review our tracking spreadsheet (link in signature, or view it on Page 299). I know you've been poking around to see what's going on. We still have a LOT of people in the same situation as you. I know you're eager to see if surprise shipments show up without notification, but if you're not 'Built' yet, then it's probably going to be a little while longer - like the rest of us. Not sure what it is that's holding us up, but I'm sure it will be addressed soon enough and we will see these all released to our eager-to-deliver dealers. It's a bummer waiting, but we've made it this far and with each other's support, we can make it this final stretch.

You'll be saying soon enough, "It was worth the wait!". Same as the rest of us.
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure when it happened, as I have been busy (nice to keep my anxiousness quelled) and haven’t checked the tracker in a while, but EDD changed from 2/8 to 2/5, week from tomorrow! I’lol take it 🥳🤩😍

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the dealer. Back into production Jan 27-Feb 2.
I really have no words at this point. I mean seriously WTF is Ford doing or should I say not doing.
How do you go back into production after being built????
I'm stuck in an endless loop.

loop.gif

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure when it happened, as I have been busy (nice to keep my anxiousness quelled) and haven’t checked the tracker in a while, but EDD changed from 2/8 to 2/5, week from tomorrow! I’lol take it 🥳🤩😍
Same here. I just checked after reading your post. Getting closer

cdufftwo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New user here, but I have been following along for over a year. Thank you all for the invaluable information.

My build week was 12/6 - 4 Dr Outerbanks V6. My tracker shows it has been stuck in production since early Dec. My modules show as activated and I have had a window sticker since Dec.

I talked to Ford customer service yesterday. This may be old news as this thread has may posts, but they stated my Bronco was sitting in the factory parking lot along with thousands of other Broncos waiting on "chips" to be finalized. Gave me an estimated ship date of 2 weeks out, but had no other information nor any info on what "chip" was missing.

Sponsored

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New user here, but I have been following along for over a year. Thank you all for the invaluable information.

My build week was 12/6 - 4 Dr Outerbanks V6. My tracker shows it has been stuck in production since early Dec. My modules show as activated and I have had a window sticker since Dec.

I talked to Ford customer service yesterday. This may be old news as this thread has may posts, but they stated my Bronco was sitting in the factory parking lot along with thousands of other Broncos waiting on "chips" to be finalized. Gave me an estimated ship date of 2 weeks out, but had no other information nor any info on what "chip" was missing.
What’s your EDD currently listed at?

cdufftwo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At one point last week the dealer got notification it was on a rail car and in OKC. They were going to go pick it up, but the terminal called them and told them the Bronco was not on any of the 12 rail cars they emptied. Then their dealer tracker updated and it went back to showing as in production.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

RedeyeRacing

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Tundra, and my lost 21' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine experience and dates are exactly as yours, but mine is a Wildtrak. The whole lack of communication for me has ruined this rig and soured me on Ford all together. Any person that has taken communications 101 could rectify this. Stay ahead of the problem is something that apparently Ford can't figure out. Lame.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i just got the call this morning with the same issue, wait for microchip.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the sheet show.
Chip shortage is the ongoing rumor of the week.
We were trying to lockdown a specific module but so far have been unsuccessful.
It appears Wildtrack and Outerbanks are hit the hardest but it's not just them.
In this group there seems to be every trim affected.
To me though it seems odd that it would take 2 months from build date to fix just a chip issue.
The other odd thing is lots of people in this group have received their bronco in the last 2 weeks.
Is Ford ordering 10 microchips at a time?
Just bizarre.