First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup.. it definitely is. If you guys are with me then I absolutely hate it for you. There is a VERY serious chance that people get raptors before this group finishes out. Also... they better have some sort of incentive for these people who buy them when 22's are on the lot. This is abusrd
The bad thing is.. most dealerships won't do a damn thing. Most customers will consider themselves lucky if they don't get tagged with an ADM or extra accessory cost.
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awful. I am so sorry guys. Don’t have mine yet but was shipped. Saw a guy on FB from our week pushed to MAY!

Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow that sucks, APRIL?! I keep seeing posts that there are Broncos at lots, are those all orders? Or are there some for sale that y'all could go buy? (I'm guessing yes but maybe you'd have to deal with dealer markups?)

I mean shit, at this point I'd just place a new order at a large dealership and bet you'd get that first...

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow that sucks, APRIL?! I keep seeing posts that there are Broncos at lots, are those all orders? Or are there some for sale that y'all could go buy? (I'm guessing yes but maybe you'd have to deal with dealer markups?)

I mean shit, at this point I'd just place a new order at a large dealership and bet you'd get that first...
My dealer agreed to give me their bronco raptor order if I would pay MSRP, which I NEVER do... I text him tonite with the new date and we have a bet on which one gets here first.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer agreed to give me their bronco raptor order if I would pay MSRP, which I NEVER do... I text him tonite with the new date and we have a bet on which one gets here first.
I don't mean to laugh but hell, what else can you do? I hope something shows up soon!

Cranesaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, this sucks.

I’m still waiting on my OBX as well. I am dreading hitting refresh on the tracker. If mine slides out to April, I’m out.

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I already put in an order for a 2022, I might see that first
Sponsored