First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holding out hope for sure. Ordertrack.app still currently says intransit, can only assume it may be making other stops along the way.
I was on US23 heading south yesterday and passed two car haulers with 3 broncos apiece on them. Wonder if they could have been yours?!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was on US23 heading south yesterday and passed two car haulers with 3 broncos apiece on them. Wonder if they could have been yours?!
That would be so awesome! I called the dealership this morning and they said they do not show any due to arrive today. Maybe it will just show up unexpectedly 🙂

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have been commiserating hard over in the 1/17 group. I feel for you 12/6 folks still waiting.

Funny enough, I sort of screwed myself on this whole thing. Ford fd up and said I had to reorder for MY2022 when I had a 2021 VIN, December build. I reordered the same model but with the 2.7 engine. My dealer is smaller and didnt have a lot of orders so my second order was chosen for 1/24 build. In December I discovered the first order was still good, the truck was completed and delivered to the dealer just after New Years. Dealer wouldnt sell me both and since I wanted the larger engine, which was due just 6 weeks later, I passed on the truck. Then my second order got bumped up to 1/17 and I got screwed by the chip shortage.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have been commiserating hard over in the 1/17 group. I feel for you 12/6 folks still waiting.

Funny enough, I sort of screwed myself on this whole thing. Ford fd up and said I had to reorder for MY2022 when I had a 2021 VIN, December build. I reordered the same model but with the 2.7 engine. My dealer is smaller and didnt have a lot of orders so my second order was chosen for 1/24 build. In December I discovered the first order was still good, the truck was completed and delivered to the dealer just after New Years. Dealer wouldnt sell me both and since I wanted the larger engine, which was due just 6 weeks later, I passed on the truck. Then my second order got bumped up to 1/17 and I got screwed by the chip shortage.
Oh that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Hope you get some movement soon.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The ford website finally updated

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220513-153746_DuckDuckGo
SO COOL!
Nice thing is that once you've gotten this email, you will be 'on deck' to get the end of production line picture email from Ford next week. Lets hope you'll BE IN your Bronco by then!

That will put you in front of @Chubby, @Dennydizzla, @Photorunner & @jwalke22 - unless they have theirs and just haven't told us?
@TXWALKER said his was in town and @ISeeTheFuture said his was there but damaged.

I knew that Fri the 13th would bring good news for you!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know that feeling. Congrats!! Happy Friday the 13th!!
Just checked ordertrack.app and it showed delivered. Called the dealership and they said it was there! Showed up a little after 4! Had my sales guy check and it was delivered with 64 miles. Still has to go through service so not sure when I can pick up. Possibly tomorrow or Monday. Ordertrack.app is the most reliable/ up to date tracker for sure!

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just checked ordertrack.app and it showed delivered. Called the dealership and they said it was there! Showed up a little after 4! Had my sales guy check and it was delivered with 64 miles. Still has to go through service so not sure when I can pick up. Possibly tomorrow or Monday. Ordertrack.app is the most reliable/ up to date tracker for sure!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SO happy for you! Can't wait to see the pictures when you take delivery! ❤ 🐎 ❤

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations! So happy for you! Can’t wait to see pictures 🤩

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, closing in on 500 pages...
Sponsored