Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve had it 5 days now and itā€™s totally made up for the almost 2 year wait.
For the massesā€¦.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group B1635BBC-EFBA-4DEC-8C0C-C129903A6BC7
Sponsored

TNTTRX

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be the last update I post from our spreadsheet. The folks that are updating have pretty much all received delivery.

As of:
May 16, 2022# TrackingBuiltShippedDelivered
Week of Nov 29
69​
100.0%​
97.1%​
92.8%​
Week of Dec 6
176​
100.0%​
99.4%​
97.7%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​

We are down to 1 to ship (@Chubby) and 4 (out of 176) to deliver (@Photorunner , @TXWALKER & @jwalke22). I will close these out this week if I don't hear otherwise. I sincerely hope they have all received their Broncos and are simply too busy enjoying them (after the long wait) to send in an update.

That officially makes @PeneBear the last one from our group to take delivery (which was widely celebrated with the news). Not a prestigious position to claim, but a milestone from a tracking standpoint. Enjoy!
I'm new here and am not on any spreadsheet, but I'm a 12/6 and no Bronco yet hahah...

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm new here and am not on any spreadsheet, but I'm a 12/6 and no Bronco yet hahah...
Send me your Window Sticker and Iā€™ll add you to the spreadsheet and all your new friends will celebrate your delivery. Are you Built and Shipped already? (Dates) thanks

TNTTRX

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Send me your Window Sticker and Iā€™ll add you to the spreadsheet and all your new friends will celebrate your delivery. Are you Built and Shipped already? (Dates) thanks
Just PM'ed you.

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry all I have been out of town for a bit, but I did pick up my bronco! Sounds like our build week is doing good!!

Sponsored

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wellā€¦ā€¦.
there are 5 more deliveries we were tracking.
So weā€™re looking for any update from:
@TXWALKER , @Chubby , @Dennydizzla , @Photorunner & @jwalke22

If we donā€™t hear anything by next week, I will mark them done (unresponsive) and we will close the books - except for baby pictures and any updates that folks want to share with the group on their local activities.

I have to honestly say that it has been a pleasure keeping the sheet updated and hearing how happy folks are when they hear any news and then take delivery (right @PeneBear ?). Made waiting on mine bearable and really boosted my Google Sheets proficiency.

Oops posted on wrong replyā€¦Sorry all I have been out of town for a bit, but I did pick up my bronco! Sounds like our build week is doing good!!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well folks, with that last post, Iā€™m pretty assured that everyone we are tracking has taken delivery of our Broncos. I hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as I am mine. I keep getting compliments on it. Please keep the rest of us posted if you get (or have) your ā€˜Baby Picturesā€™ and what ever you might be up to. Besides that Iā€™m declaring this thread completed. Thanks all. Have a wonderful Summer.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well folks, with that last post, Iā€™m pretty assured that everyone we are tracking has taken delivery of our Broncos. I hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as I am mine. I keep getting compliments on it. Please keep the rest of us posted if you get (or have) your ā€˜Baby Picturesā€™ and what ever you might be up to. Besides that Iā€™m declaring this thread completed. Thanks all. Have a wonderful Summer.
Have you had the chance to put on your oracle letters yet? I have mine on, but every time I think to get a picture of them, it's too light outside.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you had the chance to put on your oracle letters yet? I have mine on, but every time I think to get a picture of them, it's too light outside.
Not yet. Put pod lights on this weekend. They look great, but no pix yet either. Will tackle that project next month. Hope itā€™s easier than Iā€™m making it out to be.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not yet. Put pod lights on this weekend. They look great, but no pix yet either. Will tackle that project next month. Hope itā€™s easier than Iā€™m making it out to be.
There are only 4 screws and maybe 8 to 10 plastic push pins to take out, two disconnects of windshield washer fluid and something else (the front camera has a small sprayer!).. grill pulls right out. Used a 1/4" drill bit to remove the existing letters. Also didn't realize there is a top and bottom of the letters. Holes are the bottom of the letter.

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good info - Thanks! They came out GREAT! I got the black version - I like the look of that on the Base. Will share when I get there.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats fellow Twelve Sixers! So happy for all and nice to see this part of the journey completed/near completion. Thanks @helifino16 for keeping us all straight!

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willyā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was changing out my dash speakers and noticed that one speaker grill had a date of 11/11/21 and the other one had a date of 01/22/22. Just showing there was more then just missing chips.

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. What a ride. Congrats 12/6ers!
Sponsored