First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No built email. No delay in build or final touch email. Nothing on trackers. Fords social media team created a case for me for the new vehicle team...and crickets on that.
No there is about 25-30% of this group. It’s just watered down but all the “I got a built email” posts. 😭 😢 😞
Sponsored

bguerin920

Badlands
First Name
LeiLani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im glad
No there is about 25-30% of this group. It’s just watered down but all the “I got a built email” posts. 😭 😢 😞
I'm glad I'm not alone in this fight 😭
I think we should all fly up there and protest in the parking lot! 💪 or not...I don't do well in the cold.

CrewDawg177

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I know this has been answered, but I cannot see to find the thread anywhere. What does the date at the bottom center of your window sticker mean? I've seen mine change 3 times now. I have a built email and build date of 12/26. Still waiting on shipped email with an estimated DD of 1/2/22-1/9/22. The date at the bottom center of my winder sticker says 1/8/22.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I know this has been answered, but I cannot see to find the thread anywhere. What does the date at the bottom center of your window sticker mean? I've seen mine change 3 times now. I have a built email and build date of 12/26. Still waiting on shipped email with an estimated DD of 1/2/22-1/9/22. The date at the bottom center of my winder sticker says 1/8/22.
The theory is someone changed something somewhere that had some effect on some thing that might have changed something about one of the datum on the WS. So, usually, nothing changes but some of us see it as a glimmer of hope they at least looked at our rig and maybe something somewhere somehow will someday...oh who am I kidding? no clue.

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing, it means nothing. Even though mine is still sitting not being touched it changes every 7 days like clockwork.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD on the pizza tracker now matches the EDD on the manage tracker - 2/6. No other updates. Le sigh

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got this email today, is this a sign something is happening? No “Shipped” email yet:

DFB745BD-74BA-41F1-AFD7-BAA893D80232.jpeg

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this 30 mins ago. Nothing like a 2021 vehicle in February of 2022. 12/06 Build week Now pushed to Feb?? Wtf Ford. This is getting ridiculous.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group DFB745BD-74BA-41F1-AFD7-BAA893D80232
I feel your pain, but I keep telling my myself ‘Maybe they really are taking more time to do QA/QC like we asked.’ I hope to know more on the true status of mine next week when I talk to my Dealer.

Last edited:

Packle

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else here one of these vehicles supposedly on the truck with mine? I'm the only Indiana delivery, so I assume I'd be the first of these dropped off on their way to Illinois..

Screenshot_20220108-173638_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else here one of these vehicles supposedly on the truck with mine? I'm the only Indiana delivery, so I assume I'd be the first of these dropped off on their way to Illinois..

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220108-173638_Samsung Internet
Hey... Arlington Heights Ford is my dealership! Alas, neither of those VINs are mine. 😞

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! Thread helps me understand I’m not alone, waiting on pins & needles for my Bronco! Reservation 7/14/20; “12/6 build week” email received 9/30; 12/14 email saying “finishing steps require additional time before built email”; original Delivery date 12/19…now 1/18

9th vehicle in the 12/6 build rotation
modules on…Yes
No Window sticker email (obtained window sticker using 9/30 email status check link)
No Built email
No shipped email
Status checks: Back door, front door, side door, shop.ford, ford,…zero show vehicle as “built”

Am I obsessed with getting the new Bronco, like everyone reading this thread …YES! Prove it, you ask: I live in the Detroit area, so two weeks ago my wife and I drove to MAP, scouting the front lots and the Convoy staging areas for any sign of our Wildtrak/Area 51/4dr/w/graphics. no luck, but Bronco’s were scattered everywhere. Last weekend, before our delivery date move to 1/18, we drove to the dealership in Ohio (90 minutes away), certain the dealership must have received Bronco and must be using it as sales display item. no luck, only a Bronco Sport on the lot. I’m trying to figure out what I can do this weekend, to find out if our Bronco is built. Oh, well…I’ll obsessively keep checking my email for a Ford update and checking the status links for updates.

If it gives anyone comfort, I’ve been through this pain and anguish before (C8 Corvette, 18 month wait) I can’t say the second time is easier, but I’ll say once your new “baby”/Bronco arrives you’ll be overcome with joy and these torturous memories will fade. In the mean time, Stay Strong fellow 12/6ers and know just like you …. I’m ready to explode with anticipation!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OHH VERY NICE. okay california, load that god damn train baby!!! I am ready to ride
out of curiosity - did you have a point where
Thanks! Thread helps me understand I’m not alone, waiting on pins & needles for my Bronco! Reservation 7/14/20; “12/6 build week” email received 9/30; 12/14 email saying “finishing steps require additional time before built email”; original Delivery date 12/19…now 1/18

9th vehicle in the 12/6 build rotation
modules on…Yes
No Window sticker email (obtained window sticker using 9/30 email status check link)
No Built email
No shipped email
Status checks: Back door, front door, side door, shop.ford, ford,…zero show vehicle as “built”

Am I obsessed with getting the new Bronco, like everyone reading this thread …YES! Prove it, you ask: I live in the Detroit area, so two weeks ago my wife and I drove to MAP, scouting the front lots and the Convoy staging areas for any sign of our Wildtrak/Area 51/4dr/w/graphics. no luck, but Bronco’s were scattered everywhere. Last weekend, before our delivery date move to 1/18, we drove to the dealership in Ohio (90 minutes away), certain the dealership must have received Bronco and must be using it as sales display item. no luck, only a Bronco Sport on the lot. I’m trying to figure out what I can do this weekend, to find out if our Bronco is built. Oh, well…I’ll obsessively keep checking my email for a Ford update and checking the status links for updates.

If it gives anyone comfort, I’ve been through this pain and anguish before (C8 Corvette, 18 month wait) I can’t say the second time is easier, but I’ll say once your new “baby”/Bronco arrives you’ll be overcome with joy and these torturous memories will fade. In the mean time, Stay Strong fellow 12/6ers and know just like you …. I’m ready to explode with anticipation!
You know anyone that works at Map that has any idea what the shipping delays are?

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
out of curiosity - did you have a point where

You know anyone that works at Map that has any idea what the shipping delays are?
I don’t know anyone who works at MAP. If it had been a Stellantis or General Motors product I could easily find out. I should say from the other manufacturers the parts shortages are a real issues. They‘re paying a fortune to fly in parts, instead of trucking them in, just to keep the factories rolling. I just can’t say what the MAP issues are