First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see a lot of seats sitting on the ground in the area outside of the main assembly line in these built pictures. Any chance this has been the hold up on our lost batch? I would have thought the seats would have been installed as the truck is going down the main line.
Sponsored

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Build Date 12/5
Blend date 12/8
Days in production, 31.
Email today that my 2021 BD SAS vehicle is built!
EDD 2/3 to 2/9
I may literally be the last 2021 to get delivered, but at least she's coming now.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see a lot of seats sitting on the ground in the area outside of the main assembly line in these built pictures. Any chance this has been the hold up on our lost batch? I would have thought the seats would have been installed as the truck is going down the main line.
I was wondering about the seats also. I have been In Production since 12/15. Seats are Dark Space Gray/Black Onyx MGV

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as naming my Bronco, yes! My mom always named her cars, don't think my dad did though.

My first new to me/not a hand me down ride was a '97 jetta trek that I drove during high school and some of college that I named the Battlestar Jettalactica. I miss that thing so much 😥

I had a Toyota avalon after the jetta died on me, but I didn't like it that much so I never named it.

Mr. Meseeks is my Xterra's name, if you watched Rick and Morty then you know what it's from - a magical box that makes your desires reality

Bronco is gonna be Bebop, both as a nod the genre of jazz and the OG anime. I tend to refer to fun activities as "we're gonna go bebop around [blah]", so it felt like a natural choice. The Bronco is this perfect remix of old school, retro heritage and future tech stuff, and in my mind naming it after something that coined the term "space cowboy" was too good to pass up.

No baby pic for me today but I'll deal with that as long as it shows up by the end of the month!

Sponsored

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

question.... anyone on here name their vehicles? My kids say I am weird for naming them
Oh yeah!

My '66 Fury III was La Bamba, my yellow Mazda was Pika, my '77 Ford XLT is Mary Lou, my '20 Hyundai Veloster N is Monster, and the Bronco is Juicy! I don't have pets, partners or kids so my vehicles get all the love!

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called my dealer to see if he had any info. He stated he showed it produced on the 20th and sitting there ever since

I’m reallllllyyyyy growing impatient. They definitely need to issue rebates to the people who get theirs as 21s

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Birthing photo at last.. Dealer said she should be here early next week. Asked about the up to a $1,000 Satisfaction Funds Ford was tossing around for early orderers having to wait so long and got crickets.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group BCAFEDAE-D45E-45A8-A6C6-61D74BF11EAD
I fucking loved Ranger Danger growing up

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I continue to have trouble wrapping my head around why stuff shipping on rails going west of the Mississippi are, well, not.
Sponsored