Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More complaining, but at least something to keep me wondering, ā€œwhat if?ā€

Now I remember why I donā€™t use Pizza trackerā€¦although I would be happy if some of this stuck, I.e. the price if included everything ordered šŸ˜

Although didnā€™t order manual, itā€™d be fun and I donā€™t mind Iconic silver at all, but Iā€™d lose mall crawling, creature comforts like adaptive cruise, and this will go on long journeys where my older knees need that break.

I hadnā€™t noticed the payment details before, and now I am getting a manual Iconic silver in Vehicle details šŸ¤Ø Maybe take the changes? More food for thought. Sure itā€™s just glitchingā€¦again.

9F93C538-E52D-4540-A04A-6B5B29B4EAE9.jpeg

57085A8E-C401-4B75-843C-F40B899074F2.jpeg

CB26FA38-B5C3-49C3-A4AE-2055532FFA64.jpeg
I have never, not once, gotten that page to load for me! So annoying!
Sponsored

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is the first trip everyone is going to take their Bronco on when they get it?

I am planning on spending an overnight in Big Bend along the River Road. Then in early March my family and I are doing a week long road trip to and around Utah.
IF it arrives by the EDD itā€™s first trip will be to Cuyama Buckhorn ~ celebrating my momā€™s 80th birthday! IF itā€™s delayed a day trip to Venture and Sundream coffee. Next up Yosemite and a bit of camping!

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello All! I'm a newer user to B6G and have enjoyed reading the different threads. This one has been my favorite though. Informative and entertaining. I find myself coming to B6G more often than BN. There just seems to be more activity here. With that said, I finally added my info to the spreadsheet. I'm officially in it with the rest of you! -Jack
Welcome to the "we are still waiting cause we are from the 12/6 build week group". We all hope that everyone starts receiving their/our Bronco's very soon.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the first trip everyone is going to take their Bronco on when they get it?

I am planning on spending an overnight in Big Bend along the River Road. Then in early March my family and I are doing a week long road trip to and around Utah.
Iā€™m going to take a road trip.

There is a mall a couple towns away that has some gnarly speed bumps, good thing I ordered the Sasquatch package.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm traveling a ton until the end of March but then I have time reserved to drive to Denver for a concert on 4/20, then to the Off-Roadeo and if I can swing it I'm going to just play around down in Utah and Arizona for a month or so. (Yay for being the boss!)

Dream trip plan: WA to Denver then to Moab and Monument Valley, then on to the Grand Canyon and swing down to Arizona to visit the fam and play around on the Arizona Peace Trail (they live about 10 minutes from a very fun part of it). Hit up Havasu then pop to LA for a visit with my sister and some fun fun fun in the sun at the beach with the top down! Then I'll probably cruise up Highway 1 to home. I think 4 weeks would be the right amount of time, and if I need to I can stash the rig at someone's house and fly home or to NYC for work (I split my time between the two and spend most of the rest of the time traveling for fun).

Good thing I got that Bimini top! I also plan to build a sleep platform in the back so that I can just dry-dock in the desert and go where the wind blows me. Can't wait to get this rig all sorted out and find epic places to play around in!
My MiL lives in Havasu so weā€™ll be going at some point too!

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m going to take a road trip.

There is a mall a couple towns away that has some gnarly speed bumps, good thing I ordered the Sasquatch package.
I have that beatā€¦ Iā€™ll be the coolest mom in car line! Truly an adventure.

In all seriousness just plan to drive on the beach which is allowed here and maybe a weekend or Spring Break road trip up to the Asheville area to break her in assuming itā€™s shipped by then šŸ¤Ŗ

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not that it means anything anymore, but I did just receive another EDD delivery push, this time most recently from 1/31-2/6 to 2/2-2/8.

Shows on the back door tracker but no email confirmation.
Mine too, but I never get an email when my EDD changes.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With that said, I finally added my info to the spreadsheet. I'm officially in it with the rest of you! -Jack
Thanks Jack, that makes 150 Twelve/sixers on the Spreadsheet. Still just scratching the surface of the 5000+ Broncos (& Rangers) started that week, but a healthy representation.

All, please keep the records updated as you find out more about your Bronco as it makes its way from Reservation to Delivery. It's both interesting to see any progress (or lack of any) and comfort those of us locked in purgatory for some reason. More than 1/3 still waiting on 'Built' emails 5 weeks later šŸ˜« while others are getting deliveries. Gives us some hope, maybe.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm traveling a ton until the end of March but then I have time reserved to drive to Denver for a concert on 4/20, then to the Off-Roadeo and if I can swing it I'm going to just play around down in Utah and Arizona for a month or so. (Yay for being the boss!)

Dream trip plan: WA to Denver then to Moab and Monument Valley, then on to the Grand Canyon and swing down to Arizona to visit the fam and play around on the Arizona Peace Trail (they live about 10 minutes from a very fun part of it). Hit up Havasu then pop to LA for a visit with my sister and some fun fun fun in the sun at the beach with the top down! Then I'll probably cruise up Highway 1 to home. I think 4 weeks would be the right amount of time, and if I need to I can stash the rig at someone's house and fly home or to NYC for work (I split my time between the two and spend most of the rest of the time traveling for fun).

Good thing I got that Bimini top! I also plan to build a sleep platform in the back so that I can just dry-dock in the desert and go where the wind blows me. Can't wait to get this rig all sorted out and find epic places to play around in!
We have a second home in Havasu and we are going there next week. Of course our EDD is this week so I expect it to arrive a couple days after we leave. It would be nice to have it there because itā€™s a little cold for taking the boat out.šŸ˜Ž

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking I'm gonna take Bebop to Switzerland trail up by Boulder for the first outing, just to get used to driving a stick on yknow, sketchy shelf roads. Then probably Slaughterhouse Gulch once the break-in period is done with.

First big big road trip probably gonna be to the San Juan's. I'm definitely not ready for Black Bear but think I could hack Imogene. One of my friends has never been camping before or to that part of the state, so Bronco is the excuse to take her to do it!

Would def be down to meet up in Moab too. I've never been but it's equidistant between my husband and me from his family, so we're talking about doing a thing early or late summer there, but why wait if there's a B6G squad?

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooooo which concert?

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a second home in Havasu and we are going there next week. Of course our EDD is this week so I expect it to arrive a couple days after we leave. It would be nice to have it there because itā€™s a little cold for taking the boat out.šŸ˜Ž
If you ever rent that house out can you let me know? I'd love to have a line on a spot to rent down there!

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4/20 on the Rocks to see Prof, Method Man & Redman.
Nice, that's kinda what I thought šŸ‘€ you'll have a blast! My husband was an audio engineer in the before times and ran sound for them all the time when they were still doing the 4/20 show at Cervantes. I caught Wu-Tang at red rocks last year and Method Man was so on point!

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs