First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the first trip everyone is going to take their Bronco on when they get it?

I am planning on spending an overnight in Big Bend along the River Road. Then in early March my family and I are doing a week long road trip to and around Utah.
I am trying to decide whether to take it to FLA (from NY) for Presidents weekend (assuming I get it at the end of Jan - I know not to get my hopes up). Any thoughts on whether that is too soon and too long of trip? Break in issues, or risk of valve or other mechanical issues?
Sponsored

arewethereyet

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone drive a 4Runner? that was what I was originally looking at before I went down this Bronco rabbit hole. I know it's got a super old transmission but beyond that - anyone have thoughts?

I'd probably get new shocks, lift it and put 33s or 35s on it...
[/QUOTE]
I just got a Tacoma and am very happy with it. I expect that the 4Runner is just as awesome. However, you can't remove the top and that is the main reason I am getting the Bronco.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone drive a 4Runner? that was what I was originally looking at before I went down this Bronco rabbit hole. I know it's got a super old transmission but beyond that - anyone have thoughts?

I'd probably get new shocks, lift it and put 33s or 35s on it...
I just got a Tacoma and am very happy with it. I expect that the 4Runner is just as awesome. However, you can't remove the top and that is the main reason I am getting the Bronco.
[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm alright with that. It opens up the possibility of a roof top tent, if I want to go that route.

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4runners last 4ever. My husband's has over 350k miles on it. I pray it dies.. but it just.keeps.going. He also has a Toyota truck with almost as many miles.. but couldn't tell you what it is ... t100?

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fun fact, my actual therapist told me to focus on happy things to keep my brain from spiraling out because yknow, *gestures around at everything*, happy things like getting my Bronco

Then I gave her a run down of what we've all been dealing with and the look she gave me was priceless 😅

Jentfer1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If my delivery date pushes out past the 21st I will likely back out and keep my Sahara. Real bad look on Ford right now to me.
I was thinking the same thing, one more push and I’m out. Probably not but , I’m getting tired of it.

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From my dealer today:

"Awesome, OK, check this out, my coworker said to call the rail,
so I googled, got a Bronco blog, and they spelled out how to track the railcar!

Your Bronco is on CSX

Call the number below, say location, say TTGX for car initials, say your car number -- it arrived in Kansas today!"

How sweet is he?! He then referenced our tracker blog with how to track it! Super cool guy to work with at AutoNation Ford of Bellevue.
I’m kinda kicking myself I didn’t go with them. I ended up at the dealer a little “east” of there (not naming them). Their communication has been sporadic and when I do call, it seems like they’re always bothered by it.

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m kinda kicking myself I didn’t go with them. I ended up at the dealer a little “east” of there (not naming them). Their communication has been sporadic and when I do call, it seems like they’re always bothered by it.
I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't even know about dealer allocations, etc when I placed mine but now that I do I'm really glad I went there. I think they're one of the largest dealers on this side. And yes, I'm very lucky that my guy is so nice to me, though I do try to be as sporadic with my requests (and generous with my thanks) as possible. It's been a good experience with them!

StillWaiting

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 3500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hang in there fellow 12/6 brothers and sisters. Your wait will be well worth it when your new colt or filly shows up and you get to take it for that first spin. I picked mine up today and its finally home. 549 days of waiting was certainly a roller coaster of a ride. I’m no longer waiting despite what my profile name says. (Created that in frustration) I wish you all the very best and hope those of you “still waiting” take delivery soon. I for one will hang around to cheer you all on when them new Broncos start showing up.

P.S. - in regards to naming my Bronco, of course I did. “Bucky” (popular name I’m sure…) 😁✌

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tracker is down for me and my EDD moved two days today. Could this be a sign from the transport gods that the crown has breached and we are approaching delivery?????????????

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tracker is down for me and my EDD moved two days today. Could this be a sign from the transport gods that the crown has breached and we are approaching delivery?????????????
I sure fcking hope so!!!
Sponsored