Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jersey / East Coast Bronco club is organizing some trail rides.
Thanks - I see that one now! I joined the PA group and the Pittsburgh group before, but the Jersey one is also a good possibility!

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks - I see that one now! I joined the PA group and the Pittsburgh group before, but the Jersey one is also a good possibility!
Who is closer?

Sponsored

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you mean who is closer to Jersey? I'm closer to Pittsburgh, but Jersey is a lot closer than Moab!
Going to the Sand Dunes in Western Michigan is closer than Moab.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly no shipped email for me today. Ho hum

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

random question, for those with 2drs, does the driver side have the same front seat fold and slide that passenger side has. I have a tight garage so my kids will likely get in on my side. nothing to do with 12-6ers, but figured we had a lot of eyeballs here :)

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

random question, for those with 2drs, does the driver side have the same front seat fold and slide that passenger side has. I have a tight garage so my kids will likely get in on my side. nothing to do with 12-6ers, but figured we had a lot of eyeballs here :)
That's a good question. I know that my Jeep CJ only had that on the Passenger side. There's so few 2Drs around and even though I've SEEN one, I haven't been able to play with it yet.

Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

btw, trying to think positive, given this is such a dumb reason in life to be mad in life. But all seriousness, this is my first american car in 30+ years, and I'm one not to accept poor communication/cust service. No reason why my dealer should n't be notified when my truck has been 'produced since 12/20 but not released', no build date, no ship date. clearly something went wrong and if they just told him waiting on a part or truck shortage, I would be totally fine.

I had an issue with my wife's bmw early in the pandemic and they couldn't get a part due to factory/supply chain issues. I was angry because it was a brand new car (first 30 days), but they rented me an x7 for 90 days from enterprise (no loaners), spent $7K in rental fees to keep me a happy repeating customer.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this the day after the built email, tracker is still not reflecting which tells me they are all on their way it’s just Ford can’t get their updates corrected.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 56C9A503-274D-40A7-B344-DE038B4A292A
you shipped THE DAY AFTER it was built??????

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent another email to the executive team - @Ford Motor Company help, please?

Hello Ford Executive Team,

I am once again following up to try to make sense of this process. Someone on your team did reach out to me previously, and even though she was very nice...she was unable to provide me any solution to my issue.

I have now noticed that my bronco has been built and released, waiting for shipping since 12/26/2021. (or it might be 12/27? hard to tell since the tracker is currently down and often crashes).

I understand that we are in a pandemic (for the third calendar year), there is a supply chain shortage, and now that the BNSF are threating a strike. But what I do not understand is why there are Broncos built after mine shipping before me here to Southern California. Furthermore, I am confused as to how MY22’s are leaving the factory before completed MY21s.

I've spoken with the "helpline" numerous times, and the most recent interaction left me feeling less than hopeful as the gentleman's first question was "do you have a hard top or a soft top?" It doesn't take much to realize that issue shouldn't matter if my vehicle is already released for shipping.

I am here to make a plea for help - can someone with some real knowledge of why my truck hasn't shipped and when it will please call me? I really am just trying to move forward with my life and waiting on a vehicle with really no clue of when I might receive it is very difficult. I understand there is an EDD but it's moved from 1/3-1/19 to 1/13-1/19, then 1/31-2/6 and now 2/3-2/8. So, that's obviously not to be trusted whatsoever.

VIN: 1FMEE5DP1MLB09109

Order Code: B504

Case Number: CAS-34664637-C8Z8Z4

518-369-8435

Sincerely,

A dejected Ford customer.

ckminette

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you shipped THE DAY AFTER it was built??????
Doubtful, they are probably so far behind and so deep in the weeds with marketing/communication I am assuming this was built long before the email came.
Sponsored