First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dont give them time to put dealer add ons, like nitrogen in your tires, or tint, or decals, or...and goodness sakes. The the OCD CHECKLIST with you!!

OCD Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
I plan on tracking mine (if it ever gets released) and making sure I am there when it comes in the truck to grab it right away. I donā€™t care about detailing. Basically they can give a quick check while I sign paperwork.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been stuck in Omaha for three days. Personally I love that city, but I really wish my new toy would GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.
Update to stuck in Omaha for 5 days...

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Location update for TTGX 974132:
Hit Pasco, WA yesterday and headed south to Whitcomb, WA.
Current location now is Vancouver, WA! Assuming it probably dropped off some Broncos down there and will now head North along I5, probably a couple more stops till Kent, WA.
My guess is a day or so to hit Kent, we'll see though. :)
Damn! Same ship date and I'm still in Omaha! Wild how different our shipping timeline has been! I hope you get yours by the weekend!

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was told 1/27 by my dealer. It hasnā€™t shipped yet to Jersey. I donā€™t see how it would be here in such a short time. Best of luck to you.
Only took a week
looks like it was a 70 mile muddy trail.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 66371134967__6AFA315D-5E8C-4598-910E-E7DCDB24AB55.JPG

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn! Same ship date and I'm still in Omaha! Wild how different our shipping timeline has been! I hope you get yours by the weekend!
Dealer expected mine to be delivered by this Saturday in Oregon. Donā€™t have the rail car number so I havenā€™t been tracking it. Letā€™s hope itā€™s closeā€¦

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang, I wonder what happened with your train?

darbs2112

Big Bend
First Name
Darby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

ckminette

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Iā€™ve been refreshing my UnitedRoad page to see if the status changes and confirm Iā€™m en route to dealerā€¦ and 2 more vehicles added to the pending pick up list, one of which is a bronco. I searched the window sticker (itā€™s a green sticker) and itā€™s a 22 base-squatched 2 door. Itā€™s maddening that these 22s are shipping out. With the sticker info, I pulled up the trackerā€¦ ordered 10-8 (so doesnā€™t seem like an original orderer pushed up 22 MY) and built 1/12ā€¦ and now just waiting on final transport from rail yard to dealer.
I drove by my dealer the other night, Danvers, MA, and there was a 22 Eruption Green 2 Door Squatch on the lot. It is a 22 model for the show room, not an ordered 22. Hope this helps and calms some frustrations.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD on the Pizza tracker changed to 2/1 on Saturday, just received the email from Ford that my EDD was changing to 2/1 last night. Little did they know I've been stalking them and knew this long ago!

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did get a shipped email, I donā€™t know what carrier was used out of Newark but assume it was United Road and yes my salesman is Scott. Normally I wouldnā€™t mention a name in case you were friendly with him but this guy has been completely useless through this process and I simply donā€™t give a shit anymore. Hope you have better luck
Tom- Itā€™s Sewark.. trust no one. Go check on your Bronco.
( I feel I am allowed to call it this cause Iā€™ve been based there for 21 years for work lol. )

DoubledD239

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, Jeep Wrangler, 69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked the 12/6 Excel spreadsheet and I am curious if anyone has received or going to receive their Bronco in Oklahoma or Texas by tomorrow. I was told tomorrow is my delivery date but havenā€™t received any updates outside of verbal communication with my dealership.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked the 12/6 Excel spreadsheet and I am curious if anyone has received or going to receive their Bronco in Oklahoma or Texas by tomorrow. I was told tomorrow is my delivery date but havenā€™t received any updates outside of verbal communication with my dealership.
Mine is on a train to San Antonio right now and has an ETA to the yard on Saturday morning. I think the train is in Texas at the moment, so if you were on that train I would guess you are getting unloaded or already unloaded for Convoy to your Dealer. If you aren't on that train I don't know what to tell you.
Sponsored