First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 123_1 (2)
Well after several days of MIA convoy delivery my dealer just texted me the truck has landed! Hopefully pick up tomorrow...finally!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you able to see my VIN?
1FMDE5BH3MLB07305

I can't get United Road to work either for making an account.
We are starting to see a trend - where VIN's are just not recognized by United Road. It's reasonable to think that some dealers may not use United Road for transport from the Rail Yard to the Dealer. I believe that's the case with yours as well.

Similarly, where others show a 'plan' and then cancel that just as the vehicle arrives, it looks like they also have made other arrangements for that transport.

I guess the assumption that United Road was universal was incorrect.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was right, it arrived today and is damaged. This is just unreal. Mark me delivered and broken!!!

Well FUCK! I'm so sorry! What a way to 'end' this saga....I hope Ford does right by you, and quickly with this!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was right, it arrived today and is damaged. This is just unreal. Mark me delivered and broken!!!

That blows. Not the first time we're seeing this. I guess some of these transporters are just not as careful as we would like. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are starting to see a trend - where VIN's are just not recognized by United Road. It's reasonable to think that some dealers may not use United Road for transport from the Rail Yard to the Dealer. I believe that's the case with yours as well.

Similarly, where others show a 'plan' and then cancel that just as the vehicle arrives, it looks like they also have made other arrangements for that transport.

I guess the assumption that United Road was universal was incorrect.
I think it depends on where you are in the process. My dealer definitely uses united road, but my VIN doesn't return anything yet either on the delivery receipt page or their tracking system.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So... I have been texting my dealer this morning asking what happens once the rail car hits the rail yard. He said I have two options. it can convoy over to the dealership or if I'm ok with an extra 20 miles on it he can go pick it up. He said option two was faster and he would contact railyard operations to pull it out of rotation for convoy. Fingers crossed that is all true, but I didn't know this was an option. If yours it at the rail yard and your dealer is willing, maybe yall can get them to go pick yours up as well to speed things up. (Don't shoot the messenger if this info doesn't pan out)
Based on @clhughes79 experience (#5134), I'd say the fewer hands on your Bronco, the better. A few extra miles is worth the peace of mind.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Omg! I would be besides myself. What made you think it was going to arrive broken? I must have missed that.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn't return anything in their tracking for me.

I've found that if you're able to get a Order Number, we can see the status. I think with a combo of VIN & Dealer we can pull a status - but your ID is only associated with one (participating) Dealer. Non-participating dealers may be why we're not seeing anything for some VINs. I tried looking up VINs for other dealers that I can see with the Order Number and nothing comes up.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've found that if you're able to get a Order Number, we can see the status. I think with a combo of VIN & Dealer we can pull a status - but your ID is only associated with one (participating) Dealer. Non-participating dealers may be why we're not seeing anything for some VINs. I tried looking up VINs for other dealers that I can see with the Order Number and nothing comes up.
I've been able to find tracking for other dealer's using just the VIN.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2E380594-7096-41CD-B2E2-9010BA22F75D.jpeg

EB25D722-1E79-4FFD-A295-369B6F09895B.jpeg
My friends had some damage, only took a few days to fix.
And fyi, damage during transportation doesn't typically show up on carfax as accident since there was no insurance involved, so don't fret about resale in future.

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received this from Mike Levine on Twitter about my 12/7 buildโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Our team still has it for quality inspection. I don't have a release ETA. I'm sorry for the continued delay.