Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping they gave you a wrong digit on your transport, but maybe they’re going 1/2 way rail and 1/2 way convoy?
No clue, but she’s on her way so I’m happy!
Sponsored

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, it has some giddy up! Those are the 33’s…rides great.
I can attest that even with 35s it has some real get up and go. Feels a lot faster than my Wrangler, which has 32s (275R70/17).

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After writing this and re-reading it I hope not to be too forward

Please don't take offense to this or read into this too much, I am just really frustrated that it will be going on 2 months since our broncos went into production and many are still waiting on any information about them. So, I am super stoked for all those that get their emails and pictures and even their vehicles themselves. I love seeing them.

Those of us unlucky ones still have to get built email and then a shipped email and then we have to have them railed across the country. that is a LOT of steps that FORD doesn't care about.

Again, Please brag about your vehicle I genuinely am pleased that we are not all held up and love seeing others adventures, it just stings when someone tries to lift you up by reminding you that you don't have one.

This message is for all of the 33% of our group that are still waiting to even be "built" we are probably going more than 3 months to even receive our broncos.

To all 54 of the Truly lost 12/sixers
18 - Outerbanks
15 - Wildtraks
15 - Black Diamonds
6 - Badlands

Again, I LOVE this group and LOVE seeing the posts

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it was supposedly delayed but got a surprise call today and she had arrived. Luckily the weather was bad due to the winter storm so I left work due to that...... To pick her up. While the communication was lacking sometimes. Crossroads Ford was great held true to sticker price no haggling or shady tack on fees. In and out of the dealer is less than an hour and a half

PXL_20220121_194152819.jpg

PXL_20220121_194126441.jpg

PXL_20220121_194118022.jpg
Congrats! Love those wheels!

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After writing this and re-reading it I hope not to be too forward

Please don't take offense to this or read into this too much, I am just really frustrated that it will be going on 2 months since our broncos went into production and many are still waiting on any information about them. So, I am super stoked for all those that get their emails and pictures and even their vehicles themselves. I love seeing them.

Those of us unlucky ones still have to get built email and then a shipped email and then we have to have them railed across the country. that is a LOT of steps that FORD doesn't care about.

Again, Please brag about your vehicle I genuinely am pleased that we are not all held up and love seeing others adventures, it just stings when someone tries to lift you up by reminding you that you don't have one.

This message is for all of the 33% of our group that are still waiting to even be "built" we are probably going more than 3 months to even receive our broncos.

To all 54 of the Truly lost 12/sixers
18 - Outerbanks
15 - Wildtraks
15 - Black Diamonds
6 - Badlands

Again, I LOVE this group and LOVE seeing the posts
I definitely feel for you guys. The emotional roller coaster that Ford has put this week through is almost criminal. I’m sure some of us have started drinking more. I hope we all see a speedy resolution.

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Omg! I would be besides myself. What made you think it was going to arrive broken? I must have missed that.
I wasn't clear, I had narrowed down Friday after watching the volume delivery days to my dealer on United tracker. So I thought I knew day, not that it was broken. Called my dealer and said it is on the way- they had no clue. Then 2 hours later they called and text me these pictures, said we have good news and bad news. The hood is dented, grill is cracked, and camera broken (it actually fell out after we touched it, which makes me think someone "put it back" like that). United said it came from rail like that- who knows! Ordered all new parts and it will not show as wrecked, gave me a loaner to drive and some more accessory credits. I have no idea which accessories to pick. Ordered some tube running boards to come with my new hood:( Does anyone know if roof rack impedes the top removal?

Sponsored

Mikeybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2014 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received this from Mike Levine on Twitter about my 12/7 build………..Our team still has it for quality inspection. I don't have a release ETA. I'm sorry for the continued delay.
I can imagine my black diamond is sitting next to yours

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto. I’m predicting we’ll be lucky to get them by April. (See my username!)

I still say I’m in the running for the last 2021 to be produced in 2022!
I’ll take that bet! 🤝

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a hard top lux package 4door last month for shits and giggles, not expecting it to get scheduled or built even this year.

It scheduled yesterday... Build week 03/20. Now WTF do I do 😅
2022 OB is going to be here before my Base 2021.

(No reservation at all, fresh order at my dealership BTW)
Sponsored