First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, so I just had a very nice and straight forward conversation with Ford CS. Mine is delayed due to CHIPS. Also, she said drivers are a big impact to delivery. She could not see an updated build date nor EDD at this time. I stressed how important it is for Ford to communicate this to impacted buyers to tamp down speculation and concerns.
Sponsored

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least they are choosing different EDD now for different vehicles. Mine is now 2/7. Leads me to believe someone somewhere has some idea what will happen rather than just some intern adding two weeks to everyone's date.
I hope that you're right. But they had to know before today that they weren't going to deliver my Bronco today. The final-second change in EDD is just salt in the wound!

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, so I just had a very nice and straight forward conversation with Ford CS. Mine is delayed due to CHIPS. Also, she said drivers are a big impact to delivery. She could not see an updated build date nor EDD at this time. I stressed how important it is for Ford to communicate this to impacted buyers to tamp down speculation and concerns.
Have you received a "built" email?

broncodad

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badland Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday the Palsapp populated destination in the morning and then went from pending to dispatched by the evening.

This morning the Pizza Tracker went to shipped and EED went from 1/24 (yesterday) to 2/4. Backdoor tracker remains at built status.

After shooting a text to dealer he said their GM confirmed the Bronco should be in route. We're only about 2.5 hours from MAP so fingers crossed that thing shows up sometime today.

Stay warm out there folks!

From Cleveland,

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 7E210E14-EC18-43AB-BE53-443EBC1A2705

Last edited:

Sponsored

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No. Will not receive build email until chip issue is resolved. No information provided on when the chip issue will be resolved.
Hmmmm. That would be easier to accept if they weren't putting chips in 22's and shipping them out, but at least it is a potential explanation. I wonder what their explanation is for people like me who did get a "built" email but still see no movement other than EDD's getting pushed back.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haven't caught up on all the posts from today yet, but just brought Bebop home. Here's the derpy celebratory pic:

It had 100 miles on it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ just backing up the couple of posts I saw about QC issues for our build week - sales guy was also of that mind.
Well, you certainly look happy. So glad for you. Enjoy!

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmmm. That would be easier to accept if they weren't putting chips in 22's and shipping them out, but at least it is a potential explanation. I wonder what their explanation is for people like me who did get a "built" email but still see no movement other than EDD's getting pushed back.
Ford has to keep the production line moving. Huge impact to shut that down. F150โ€™s in some boat. If you have a built email your delivery delay is most likely drivers.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

me too. 12/8 blend, 12/15,12/22,12/30, 1/19, 1/24, 2/4 Still in freaking production!!!

Sponsored

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

EDD updated from 1/24 to 2/3. Still no email other than the one yesterday most people got asking me to take a survey about my buying experience! Yeah, it's been lovely, enjoyed every minute of it. Can't imagine why I haven't ordered all of my cars from Ford before.

Update - called Ford, it's built, waiting on a chip. My emerald green bronco my dealership had listed for sale that I put a deposit on, it's built, in the inspection quality control phase, isn't waiting on a chip and should ship out in a week. So the 2022 will be here before my 2021. Go figure. Knew this would happen. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said (take a shot ๐Ÿฅƒ) that he looked into what was holding up my build and confirmed it has been built and is currently waiting on chips.

My EDD of 2/2/22 still stands (๐Ÿ˜… yeah, right... I'll belive that when I see it on the lot)

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, you certainly look happy. So glad for you. Enjoy!
Ha, I'm just anti-photogenic so I default to silly faces ๐Ÿ‘€ it's been a blast driving around so far and we're getting snow as we speak so gonna take it for a lunch time spin later today!

Also I wanted to say - I feel so, so much for everyone's still waiting without any insight into wtf is going on. My biggest regret is not pushing for more of a discount on the service plan given the QC issues for our build week and not knowing wtf happened. It's rough to have gotten to go on the journey with this group and sharing good news for me but knowing that everyone else is still in purgatory hell. I'm sorry for not reading the room more in here, but rest assured I'm still pissed the hell off for you guys ๐Ÿคฌ

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happy to see Ford is starting to advise that it is a chip issue. We are the last of the 21s and as we have seen 22s dropped the temp display in the knobs. So, that may be tied to our chip hold up, or maybe we will be hybrid 21/22s and have the 22 knobs. We will see.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday the Palsapp populated destination in the morning and then went from pending to dispatched by the evening.

This morning the Pizza Tracker went to shipped and EED went from 1/24 (yesterday) to 2/4. Backdoor tracker remains at built status.

After shooting a text to dealer he said their GM confirmed the Bronco should be in route. We're only about 2.5 hours from MAP so fingers crossed that thing shows up sometime today.

Stay warm out there folks!

From Cleveland,

My pizza tracker changed to shipped this past Sunday afternoon and it arrived to my dealer the next day on Monday at 5:00 pm. I live just west of Baltimore, so I would assume yours will arrive quicker than mine did. Good luck!
Sponsored