First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well the last day of my EDD came and went. It is supposedly sitting in Memphis (about 40 min from the dealership) since about Wednesday last week.
Mine is approaching as well…. Definitely expected to have it by now…. We shall see
Sponsored

mmd1350

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

was hoping for the baby pic this morning, but didn't get one. Oh well, not going to complain about it.. I did get a shipped email yesterday so this is actually happening! How do you manage the anticipation after getting shipped!?!?

Sponsored

Harper

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX/'14 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

was hoping for the baby pic this morning, but didn't get one. Oh well, not going to complain about it.. I did get a shipped email yesterday so this is actually happening! How do you manage the anticipation after getting shipped!?!?
Baby pics seem to come midday. Mine was 12:31 pm last Tuesday.

tbone425

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Porsche’s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone in the NW have a Bronco in in transit via rail? Mine is in Minot ND as of 6am this morning with “no eta”. Trying to figure out if it will stay on the north rail or go down to Billings MT on its way. From what I’ve gathered, the latest updates might not be the actual location of the train. An ‘event’ has to take place to update the status. Like having it recorded going through a station.

Trying gauge how long but will take to show up in Seattle. EDD is 3/5-3/11…… could be on track to arrive early or on time (pun intended lol) well…….”on time” is a bit of a misnomer at this point.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Build email came as well, edd 3/31-4/6. Sweet. (Convoy)

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the same thing! No email for me either, but it did move to built status. We shall see.
Finally received my 'built' email on 3/23 for my Outerbanks. No 'shipped' yet. Getting close to 3/31. Blend was 12/8. Hope this is all good news. May still be the last 12/6'r shipped.

Harper

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX/'14 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today on the pizza tracker, I learned that I am getting a King Ranch Bronco! I noticed that the items listed under Accessories, Packages, etc, are live links, and when I clicked through them, this popped up:

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1648588439419

Sponsored

cajun bronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no built email! Ford has 2 days to build and ship according to the email I received. Seems like the AMB OBX’s are the last ones to get built.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess there were no ‘Baby Pictures’ today? I thought mine would finally come through and I’d catch that first glimpse of mine. Well…., other than the (wishful) thought I could see it on one of those fly-bys of Ice Mountain.

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well after 106 days “in production”, I got my built email today.

EDD is 4/18 to 4/24

(spreadsheet updated)

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my emails earlier this month. The photo was one week after the shipped email. Doubt it works that way every time.

Last edited:
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks to all on this forum, for being my support group! We’ve laughed & cried; we’ve said & thought things which required a trip to the confessional; we’ve shared the joy & happiness of forum members taking delivery; we’ve enjoyed every picture of new Bronco’s at delivery & riding the trails.
My dealer called today and my WildTrak has been delivered. They‘ll be delivering it to my house tomorrow. Finally, it’s been a long time from my 7/14/20 reservation.

Ford: You made this moment memorable, but not in a great way! I feel like my Bronco was born in your birthing center on 12/6. Then you decide not to give the new parents an update for almost 4 months. My “baby” Bronco is delivered to the dealer with 120 miles on the odometer. I guess my new “baby“ Bronco’s must have been doing hot laps at Ice Mountain. I hope my eyes are filled with tears of joy tomorrow, when my “baby” Bronco finally makes its way home, but the tears will be from wondering the pain my Bronco may have gone through during 4 months and 120 miles.

Thank you 12/6ers….I hope to see you on a dusty trail down the road
Sponsored