First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, my dealer just called and it was delivered! Tracker still says built, no shipped email. I'm going to try to pick it up tonight. I'll post a pic if I can.
Yay!! This is so exciting :) Hope you love it!

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@PeneBear, @TXWALKER, @Chubby, @Rheino45, @Dennydizzla, @Photorunner, @jwalke22, and @DanielP - we are the last remaining Bronco-less 12/6ers (Of those on the tracking list anyway).

Have any of you heard anything about your Broncos? I’ve asked my dealer several times and all I get is a “…I’ll look into that for you…” then nothing. I got the shipped email, then 10 days later the “we need more time with your Bronco before we ship it…” email. So I don’t even know if it’s actually been shipped.

Rheino45

Wildtrak
First Name
Rudolph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@PeneBear, @TXWALKER, @Chubby, @Rheino45, @Dennydizzla, @Photorunner, @jwalke22, and @DanielP - we are the last remaining Bronco-less 12/6ers (Of those on the tracking list anyway).

Have any of you heard anything about your Broncos? I’ve asked my dealer several times and all I get is a “…I’ll look into that for you…” then nothing. I got the shipped email, then 10 days later the “we need more time with your Bronco before we ship it…” email. So I don’t even know if it’s actually been shipped.
I have got word that mine should be at dealer in a day.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I get the same from the dealership. Zero answers. Have no clue as to what's going on with mine.

Last edited:

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I find it offensive that they show up here, almost 500 pages into people wondering WTF is going on to congratulate people.
Would have been nice to lend some support to everyone as they struggled to make sense of what was going on.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I find it offensive that they show up here, almost 500 pages into people wondering WTF is going on to congratulate people.
Would have been nice to lend some support to everyone as they struggled to make sense of what was going on.
They post because then Ford can say that they are engaged with the online community.
Totally useless.
They didn't help a single one of us get our Bronco's sooner and sure aren't helping the ones that haven't arrived yet.
But it looks good on the post count. 🙄

Sponsored

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what it’s worth I got the email stating that it would be like two weeks longer than the previous edd and it came in like 2 days later.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For what it’s worth I got the email stating that it would be like two weeks longer than the previous edd and it came in like 2 days later.
My edd has changed so many times I've lost count (10+ times). I'll be surprised if I get it before the third quarter of the year... for last year's model. Good luck to those still waiting.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In my just-posted review of the Delivery, I suggested that Ford consider some kind of regular automated update (weekly maybe?) to notify Customers with Special Orders with a 'current status' of their vehicle. How much nicer if you opened your email on Monday to find a "Status of your Ford Order" email? They could just give simple updates like:

"Order being reviewed"
"Awaiting Production Scheduling"
"Awaiting Production"
"Scheduled for Production this week"
"In Production, due to be completed by ____"
"In Production Hold, pending receipt of (this specific component), expected by____"
"Awaiting transport" at this location
"In Transport" between these locations or 'here', on its way
"Out for Delivery", etc.

The 'Pizza tracker' concept is OK, but since the site is down more than up, being able to get NO info on a given day just added to the frustration. I know that some people got a message saying that their vehicle was in it's final stages of production, but that's limited - I never got anything.

I don't feel like this is asking a lot and would go a LONG way to relieving some of the frustration of not knowing ANYTHING. If it weren't for B6G and all the info available here, many of us would simply be in the dark (as I'd bet the 1000's of others are), but at the same time, the Wild speculation that runs rampant here really doesn't end up helping that much.

Knowing that I wasn't alone in my LONG wait was overall beneficial to my well-being and for that I am thankful to my fellow 12/6'ers (Lost Batch, Ice Mountain, etc.). I really feel bad for those still waiting and hope Ford gets their s**t together for those ordering Broncos now. I know how optimistic I was in July 2020 when I reserved, in January 2021 when I ordered, in March when my order was accepted and then in September 2021 when it was scheduled for Production. That optimism was stressed as I waited over 100 days to finally get 'built' (a 9 hour operation?) & 'shipped' only for it to disappear for 4 weeks (??!!) in transit and suddenly appear at the dealership. Crazy! In this era of SO much info available, they should know that ANYTHING passed along is better that ghosting us for weeks at a time and you know they know EXACTLY where every component of the vehicle is at any given moment.
<officially stepping down from soapbox>
Thanks!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, my dealer just called and it was delivered! Tracker still says built, no shipped email. I'm going to try to pick it up tonight. I'll post a pic if I can.
Was just looking at the spreadsheet and noticed that you are only 30 or so minutes away from DANIELP. Wonder if his bronco could've been on the same truck.

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In my just-posted review of the Delivery, I suggested that Ford consider some kind of regular automated update (weekly maybe?) to notify Customers with Special Orders with a 'current status' of their vehicle. How much nicer if you opened your email on Monday to find a "Status of your Ford Order" email? They could just give simple updates like:

"Order being reviewed"
"Awaiting Production Scheduling"
"Awaiting Production"
"Scheduled for Production this week"
"In Production, due to be completed by ____"
"In Production Hold, pending receipt of (this specific component), expected by____"
"Awaiting transport" at this location
"In Transport" between these locations or 'here', on its way
"Out for Delivery", etc.

The 'Pizza tracker' concept is OK, but since the site is down more than up, being able to get NO info on a given day just added to the frustration. I know that some people got a message saying that their vehicle was in it's final stages of production, but that's limited - I never got anything.

I don't feel like this is asking a lot and would go a LONG way to relieving some of the frustration of not knowing ANYTHING. If it weren't for B6G and all the info available here, many of us would simply be in the dark (as I'd bet the 1000's of others are), but at the same time, the Wild speculation that runs rampant here really doesn't end up helping that much.

Knowing that I wasn't alone in my LONG wait was overall beneficial to my well-being and for that I am thankful to my fellow 12/6'ers (Lost Batch, Ice Mountain, etc.). I really feel bad for those still waiting and hope Ford gets their s**t together for those ordering Broncos now. I know how optimistic I was in July 2020 when I reserved, in January 2021 when I ordered, in March when my order was accepted and then in September 2021 when it was scheduled for Production. That optimism was stressed as I waited over 100 days to finally get 'built' (a 9 hour operation?) & 'shipped' only for it to disappear for 4 weeks (??!!) in transit and suddenly appear at the dealership. Crazy! In this era of SO much info available, they should know that ANYTHING passed along is better that ghosting us for weeks at a time and you know they know EXACTLY where every component of the vehicle is at any given moment.
<officially stepping down from soapbox>
Thanks!
I share many of the same thoughts. I got a built email late in December, then new EDDs every couple weeks. I think their IT systems are so chaotic, they simply can’t give anyone an answer as to the status of vehicles. Evidence of that is the inability to keep their systems up and online (the fact that this is acceptable to them is a good indication their systems and management is stuck in the ‘90s).
Sponsored