100.0%​
98.9%​
96.0%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​

We are down to 2 to ship and 7 to deliver (out of 176). Even if it's one or two, I'm happy to see some improvement week to week and I know those one or two are happily enjoying their new Bronco. The other week's spreadsheets may have (basically) stagnated at their current positions.

Keep us updated. Still keeping fingers crossed 🤞 for good news to come your way for these folks as I'm sure all my fellow 12/6'ers are.
@PeneBear, @TXWALKER, @Chubby, @Dennydizzla, @Photorunner, @ISeeTheFuture, @jwalke22 & @Rheino45 (unless you picked it up already?)
This week's update:

As of:
May 9, 2022# TrackingBuiltShippedDelivered
Week of Nov 29
69​
100.0%​
97.1%​
91.3%​
Week of Dec 6
176​
100.0%​
98.9%​
96.0%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​

We are down to 2 to ship and 7 to deliver (out of 176). Even if it's one or two, I'm happy to see some improvement week to week and I know those one or two are happily enjoying their new Bronco. The other week's spreadsheets may have (basically) stagnated at their current positions.

Keep us updated. Still keeping fingers crossed 🤞 for good news to come your way for these folks as I'm sure all my fellow 12/6'ers are.
@PeneBear, @TXWALKER, @Chubby, @Dennydizzla, @Photorunner, @ISeeTheFuture, @jwalke22 & @Rheino45 (unless you picked it up already?)
Mine is still awaiting shipment, but no longer on a hold status. Not sure if that means anything.
Sponsored

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This week's update:

As of:
May 9, 2022# TrackingBuiltShippedDelivered
Week of Nov 29
69​
100.0%​
97.1%​
91.3%​
Week of Dec 6
176​
100.0%​
98.9%​
96.0%​
Week of Dec 13
84​
89.3%​
72.6%​
76.2%​

I’m told that mine is actually at the dealer - but that the windshield was broken during transport. Waiting to get more info about when it might be ready to pick up.

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m told that mine is actually at the dealer - but that the windshield was broken during transport. Waiting to get more info about when it might be ready to pick up.
I took delivery of mine with the broken windshield. The windshield is on back order, they said 3-4 weeks

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery of mine with the broken windshield. The windshield is on back order, they said 3-4 weeks
I would have done the same thing...at least you can still drive and enjoy it..

Sponsored

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Amongst those of us in receipt of our Broncos and submitted the delivery survey with pointed comments about the lack of communication, has anyone received feedback from Ford? I have not heard anything in response from Ford.

My point was to put pressure on Ford to deliver the overdue rigs or at least tell those still waiting why their Broncos have not arrived. I bring it up with the GM at my dealer every visit in the hope it is shared up the chain. I want Ford to improve their customer service.

BTW anyone else not get their $160 floor mats upon delivery? My dealer promptly took care of it and said it had happened to another customer.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Amongst those of us in receipt of our Broncos and submitted the delivery survey with pointed comments about the lack of communication, has anyone received feedback from Ford? I have not heard anything in response from Ford.

My point was to put pressure on Ford to deliver the overdue rigs or at least tell those still waiting why their Broncos have not arrived. I bring it up with the GM at my dealer every visit in the hope it is shared up the chain. I want Ford to improve their customer service.

BTW anyone else not get their $160 floor mats upon delivery? My dealer promptly took care of it and said it had happened to another customer.
I've heard nothing back on my comments from the Delivery Survey. I had kind of an issue with the Dealer's 'policy' (as stated by the Finance Manager) of adding $5K ADM to customer orders. (No worries, I did get it for MSRP as a 'courtesy' in lieu of a nicer Friends and Family discount.)

My Floor Mats, Door Bags and Roof Panel Bags were all in the back with the unused Front Plate mount.

Last edited:

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've heard noting back on my comments from the Delivery Survey. I had kind of an issue with the Dealer's 'policy' (as stated by the Finance Manager) of adding $5K ADM to customer orders. (No worries, I did get it for MSRP as a 'courtesy' in lieu of a nicer Friends and Family discount.)

My Floor Mats, Door Bags and Roof Panel Bags were all in the back with the unused Front Plate mount.
I received the Ford all weather floor mats but nothing else. Are free Door bags and Roof bags a thing or simply up to individual dealers to decide?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received the Ford all weather floor mats but nothing else. Are free Door bags and Roof bags a thing or simply up to individual dealers to decide?
I believe that I ordered the Door bags, the roof bag came with the Wildtrak.

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got roof bags with my Black Diamond and had ordered the mats which were not inside the Bronco. I did have carpet floor mats in the front only. My front plate bracket was also not installed. I used some sheet metal and mounted the license plate below the opening on the lower bumper. without using the factory bracket.

Sponsored

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've never heard that term, but it sounds like progress. Here's hoping that you get good news very soon!!! 🤞 🤞 🤞
If you go to ordertrack.app and enter your order number and VIN.. at the bottom of the page it will show you. Mine just moved to paired status this afternoon and the palsapp now shows a destination as well.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you go to ordertrack.app and enter your order number and VIN.. at the bottom of the page it will show you. Mine just moved to paired status this afternoon and the palsapp now shows a destination as well.
I jumped over to see what you posted. While not the expected good news, it does sound positive. Still hoping for good things for you.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I jumped over to see what you posted. While not the expected good news, it does sound positive. Still hoping for good things for you.
Thank you🙂 holding out hope for others as well.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well.. according to ordertrack.app and palsapp.com my bronco has been dispatched and is in transit. Being only 4 hours away.. should be at the dealership tomorrow. Guess we shall see.
Friday the 13th may just end up being you're lucky day.
Sponsored