Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12/6 build date as well, hoping it doesn't slip because 12/6 is literally the last build week for 2021. It would be fun to have a 2dr 2021 MY. I think that's going to be a pretty small pool of people.
All i wanted is to have a MY21, and hopefully Ford does the right thing.
Sponsored

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump as we are inside of 60 days!
I don't recall seeing it before but now I have a window sticker link. The sticker hasn't been released by Ford yet but my Impatient butt is taking this as things are moving forward!

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't recall seeing it before but now I have a window sticker link. The sticker hasn't been released by Ford yet but my Impatient butt is taking this as things are moving forward!
Same here, just checked. Would love to have before Christmas.

Sponsored

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got the news I was bumped to 12/13. If anyone needs me I'll be over here 😂 https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/12-13-build-week-group.25830/
I can’t say I’m totally surprised. Since I’m a hard top, I was shocked to be scheduled for 12/6. I talked to the GM at my dealer and he was too. He said he had quite a few early res holders scheduled for that week. He also said that Ford usually shuts down for a few weeks in December, but probably wouldn’t be doing that this year due to all the production issues. Made it sound like some of the 12/6 builds would spill over into the weeks following.

OP
OP
DaBronc

DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just noticed something odd. When I check the status on that website linked in the email I received, the status doesn't say in production. Just order received. Weird. I got the email saying 12/6 but wasn't paying attention if that's what the website said. I did get a vin. What do you guys see when you track the order?
Screenshot_20211017-164803.png

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just noticed something odd. When I check the status on that website linked in the email I received, the status doesn't say in production. Just order received. Weird. I got the email saying 12/6 but wasn't paying attention if that's what the website said. I did get a vin. What do you guys see when you track the order?
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211017-164803
The tracker doesn’t have a “scheduled” checkpoint, so you won’t see an update until your car is being built.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here, just checked. Would love to have before Christmas.
Looks like some folks are getting moved up on the date too. We might have a good chance in getting them before Christmas

Sponsored

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven’t heard anything about moving up. My window sticker link in the tracker still doesn’t work, but I’m still hopeful

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I go to Ford's tracker and enter the VIN and Order Number for my build, it's now returning "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN". It used to bring me to the page with the render for my personal build.

When I click on the "My Reservations, Orders and Purchases" tab on the Ford website, it's now showing the default Bronco rendering labeled just as "In-store Order". No build date or VIN to be seen.

Have I been bumped to 22 or something? I haven't received any email since the one telling me 12/6 build week.

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
12-6 here also. 7-15 reservation date. 2 door basesquatch 2.7 in rapid red. I am sure there wasn’t many 2 doors built in rapid red. Last week for that color. Hopefully get it before Christmas.

Bub7870

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered at dealer on 9/1/2021 (no reservation).
Badlands, 4-Door, Area 51
Soft top
Bead lock capable wheels
2.7L
High pkg
Tow pkg

Definitely stoked! The most excited I've been for something in a long time.
How can you get one before all of us that has had a reservation and order date way before August?

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

By ordering a soft top.
How can you get one before all of us that has had a reservation and order date way before August?
Sponsored