Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got a call from my dealership today that said mine was scheduled for the week of February 14th 2022 and i have a VIN #. Never got a single email outside of my initial order confirmation. I called Ford customer care and they confirmed and said that the emails and website are not working properly. Took her 15 minutes to get the confirmation info. She said everyone has been really mean when they called about the Bronco so she appreciated my patience. I'm not a reservation holder, ordered in October 2021. 4 dr badlands 2.7 LUX in Hot pepper red, soft top, not a sasquatch and has the optional wheels. i put the info in the tracker and it just says it's an order confirmation but the lady said i wouldn't have a VIN unless it was scheduled so the tracker is wrong.
I'm exact dame scenario and order as you except I didn't get the optional wheels. Ordered at the same time and everything.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm exact dame scenario and order as you except I didn't get the optional wheels. Ordered at the same time and everything.
yeah and you got the mod bumper i'm getting the capable. i'll be surprised if the date doesn't change but i was shocked that i got a VIN and never got the email. I've gotten consistent emails for my wifes Explorer ST order

G8Rengineer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep XJ (original owner), 2012 Ford Expeditio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a 7/18/20 res holder. Badlands, 2dr, MT. Original order was 2/23/21. Converted again 10/23. I was showing build week 2/14 through the back door link but moved up this week to 2/7. Have not had any emails from Ford or heard from dealer.

optimistic my dealer will keep pricing. (Mullinax New Smyrna Florida). Getting the production date was first hurdle but I won’t feel good until paperwork is signed and keys in my hands

John

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i got a call from my dealership today that said mine was scheduled for the week of February 14th 2022 and i have a VIN #. Never got a single email outside of my initial order confirmation. I called Ford customer care and they confirmed and said that the emails and website are not working properly. Took her 15 minutes to get the confirmation info. She said everyone has been really mean when they called about the Bronco so she appreciated my patience. I'm not a reservation holder, ordered in October 2021. 4 dr badlands 2.7 LUX in Hot pepper red, soft top, not a sasquatch and has the optional wheels. i put the info in the tracker and it just says it's an order confirmation but the lady said i wouldn't have a VIN unless it was scheduled so the tracker is wrong.
I was under the impression that if you're not a reservation holder you won't likely be receiving those emails/ updates/ etc.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was under the impression that if you're not a reservation holder you won't likely be receiving those emails/ updates/ etc.
I'm not sure but i get them for my wife's Explorer and the rep from Ford said I should get them for the Bronco too

Sponsored

Kholding

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally scheduled for 02/14/22, got bumped about a week ago with everyone else to the week of 02/21/22. Just checked and now I have been bumped to the week of 02/28/22. Never a single email from Ford. Day 2 reservation...which hasn't done a bit of good for me at this point...

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was originally scheduled for 02/14/22, got bumped about a week ago with everyone else to the week of 02/21/22. Just checked and now I have been bumped to the week of 02/28/22. Never a single email from Ford. Day 2 reservation...which hasn't done a bit of good for me at this point...
Please stop.....I'm trying not to check every couple hours

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When was the last time you checked prior to today?

Kholding

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It had been several days since I last checked. I'm trying to not check all the time as well.

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original build date of 1-31. Pushed to 2-7. Pushed to 2-14.

Zero emails from Ford about any of this.

It's starting to get annoying now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we are still too early for a window sticker. Doesn't stop me from checking occasionally. Anyone gotten theirs yet?

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing all the others getting bumped I asked my dealer to check mine and it was also moved to 2/21/22
Sponsored