Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

STILL STUCK ON THE RICHMOND CA RAIL JAIL, THE DELIVERY DATE KEEPS ON GETTING PUSHED EVERYTIME I CHECK IN THE FORD CHAT LOL AT THIS POINT IT FEELS LIKE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
Sponsored

UpNawth22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup, From Ford chat this morning
Ok, so then they would be capable of seeing the reason such as a chip hold. I just wanted to double check because Chat and the help line dug into it and couldn't find a reason. Thanks and good luck!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220511-150624

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How long ago did you speak to Laura? I have my order there with a 7/14/20 reservation. Badlands, 2 door with tow. I figured I'd have no problem with allocations with my reservation date but I'm wondering if Big Bend 4 door soft tops took all the 2022 allocations. I know there's some level of price protection but I doubt I'll be paying 2021 MSRP so I'll be burning up some of the savings at Laura. I should've went with a smaller volume MSRP dealer. Not much I can do about it now.
Last fall during the window to move unconverted reservations to a new dealer. So maybe September or October? It was late enough in the process that dealers that had taken a ton of bronco orders could probably see the writing on the wall. And I had a 2021 timestamp on my reservation too.

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iโ€™m still here my bud. I have shipped according to tracker. My detailed journey with Ford is in my signature. I was a chip hold for a month and a half.
Same as Prefer.A.Jimny, "In Production" for like 6 weeks, finally moved to "built" last week and got an email that my Bronco was shipped on Monday.
No railcar information, but I haven't looked very hard either.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This Mike at JTops, thanks for the mention. We are always here to help with questions. Magnets... yes there are actually 18 and they are commercial grade N48 neodymium with a pulling force of 12 LBS each. Going 85+mph is not easy with a mesh shade, unless you put some thought into it!
We are getting great customer feedback now that customers are installing them.
Thanks again.
Mike / Owner / JTops

Thanks Mike. I just ordered the 2-door hard top version in dense titanium. Looking forward to receiving it. Also, will you have a 2-door installation video coming? Specifically the hard top? I'm curious how your shade navigates the hardtop bracket.

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

STILL STUCK ON THE RICHMOND CA RAIL JAIL, THE DELIVERY DATE KEEPS ON GETTING PUSHED EVERYTIME I CHECK IN THE FORD CHAT LOL AT THIS POINT IT FEELS LIKE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
The Richmond wait sucks! Mine was there 13 days and I was LUCKY! Its gotta be worse for you since your are SO close to Richmond.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally, 58 days after my blend date, the Bronco is home!

F08DD9AF-CC8C-4E31-B73E-B8A4989A8EDA.jpeg
Finally, 58 days after my blend date, the Bronco is home!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  3/14/22 Build Week Group F08DD9AF-CC8C-4E31-B73E-B8A4989A8EDA
Good deal. Happy for you! Did your EDD ever get bumped or was it accurate the first time? The last day for my current and first EDD is 5/14. Wondering since NE-MO not too far apart.

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good deal. Happy for you! Did your EDD ever get bumped or was it accurate the first time? The last day for my current and first EDD is 5/14. Wondering since NE-MO not too far apart.
My EDD was initially 4/21-27. It showed up on May 6. I was out of town so didnโ€™t get to pick it up until today.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made the mistake of going into the May builds.. Crazy how many of them are getting built and shipped over us

Sponsored

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked with Ford Chat this afternoon. Built 3/14, 1st push was 4/4-4/9, followed by pushes to 4/18 - 4/23, then 5/9 - 5/13. Told today I was pushed to 5/23 - 5/29 with a whole bunch of pre-written explanations the rep sent of the chip shortage, how they control vital functions, lame apology, working with supplier, etc. mumbo-jumbo. Couldn't provide any meaningful insight, as per usual.

SonomaGreen

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked with Ford Chat this afternoon. Built 3/14, 1st push was 4/4-4/9, followed by pushes to 4/18 - 4/23, then 5/9 - 5/13. Told today I was pushed to 5/23 - 5/29 with a whole bunch of pre-written explanations the rep sent of the chip shortage, how they control vital functions, lame apology, working with supplier, etc. mumbo-jumbo. Couldn't provide any meaningful insight, as per usual.
That has been my biggest complaint! I understand that there is a supply shortage, I would just love to hear from Ford what is actually going on. Instead there has been no communication from Ford. Hard to be "Built Ford Tough" when our Bronco's aren't built.

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same for me. I chatted them, I got pushed out another 2 weeks. In 2 weeks, I'm sure it will be more of the same. In march when they were building it I planned a trip in june, almost definitely I won't have the bronco by then

started toying with the idea of buying something else today.

SonomaGreen

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
same for me. I chatted them, I got pushed out another 2 weeks. In 2 weeks, I'm sure it will be more of the same. In march when they were building it I planned a trip in june, almost definitely I won't have the bronco by then

started toying with the idea of buying something else today.
I think that a lot of people feel the same way.

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that a lot of people feel the same way.
yea- I like most everything about the bronco but the reason I'm buying one is to get a manual trans in something that can hold my dogs and kids. Once I convince myself my wife can drive the dogs + baby when they need to be together, it makes it easy to look at smaller cars with better fuel economy, which can be delivered sometime in 2022
Sponsored